Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:33 pm
((Sorries I tried to post teh other day...but i guess i forgot and accidentally logged out before I could finish))

Caly met Cy's eyes, considering his words silently for a few minutes adn then looked away again. "I know what he did was against nature. I know it involved death....even a being as Light as I am can tell that much when you look at teh little demon girl. But I have ignored those details in consideration that it IS Vincent..." her vice was extremely soft and a lot more serious than she usually was. she wasn't entirely sure what to say here, how to respond to his question.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:20 pm
((its alright i just dont think im gonna post in here anymore its not you guys. Its me im bored with my characters and the rp. Sorry girls i know, hate me for it whatever but the guild used to be fun when there were more people.)).  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

MaxOswald

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:48 pm
Linea clambered onto the rooftop of her caravan and slipped a cigerette violently out of the packet. Briefly flicking the lighter the death stick immediately caught fire. Taking a long draught and holding it, she glances up at the sky and exhales. The bustling noises never seem to cease in this part of town, glancing down at the crowds below, she feels the hit of nicotine fill her body with sweet relief. The smoke clambers even higher into the sky. After her first smoke of the day, she slides down the rounded edge and onto the bright marble below. What to do, what to do. So many new merchants today... Merging into the crowd she follows a scrawny, dirty little boy on to a large crowd ahead. A man is heard yelling at the center of the mass, auctioning off an item perhaps. Linea squeezed through the crowd to get a better look. After many pushes and shoves, she crouches down to look through the legs of the first row of people. Apparently there's a new handgun or two. One looks solid gold.

A sharp pain jolts through her body, damned tail. Damned people. She weaves through the crowd again and on to her first usual job. Delivering morning bread rolls to wealthy merchants. Sighing boredly she grabs the ever present bag on the merchant's stall and continues to walk on and finish her daily business.

[just an intro post really. you can find my profile here, [x] i would really like someone to post and rp with me. :3]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:28 pm
Dling, the seven foot tall white bear was grabbing a honey comb pastry and listening to the latest russian translation of the Baloo sound track without a care in the world.
For Dling's map making business was doing better than ever and with the current collection of areas quite well defined it left Dling with plenty of free time to enjoy himself and take a nice leisurely vacation for a day or two.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:11 pm
Andre arrived at the marketplace and began looking around for a good suit shop.
The ensemble he was wearing was severely beaten up, dirtied, and torn; but since this was Byako, there were plenty of other, more conspicuous things for passersby to notice than the state of one man's suit... even if he was a rather tall man.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:07 pm
Dling saw the man who stood at chest height to him and waved in greeting, not often seeing someone who nearly matched him in size.
"Greetings comrade!"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:25 pm
(( actually... XD Andre's supposed to be about 7 feet tall, I just hadn't bothered to look up the actual figure. Supposed to be as tall as Fezzik in the Princess Bride, a part played in the movie by Andre "the Giant" who, as I just looked up, was billed at being just over 7 feet tall. *goes to edit Andre's profile to include a more specific note about height* ))

"Why hello, bear." Andre said, waving back and coming nearer. "Or is it Mr. Bear? I don't believe we've met." He offered to shake hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:57 am
(so hes the same height XD )

Dling accepted Andres hand and shook it in earnest.
"Dling Aling comrade. Renowned mapmaker. Not often I meet someone I don't have to look down at."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:11 pm
"Likewise." Andre said, grinning. "I'm Andre Devereux. From the Dueling Arena. Pleased to make your acquaintance. So you're a mapmaker, hm? That must be difficult in a city like this." Andre glanced about, almost as though expecting some part of the city to have shifted around while he wasn't looking.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:40 am
Dling handed Andre an updated map from an hour ago of changes in the marketplace.
"Aye comrade. But excellent job security."
Checking his bag for maps, Dling noted his last mapping for the Dueling Arena was quite some time ago.
"Tell me is the Dueling Arena still a..."
He glances at the map
"Blood bath arena with a number of unused rooms comrade?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:08 am
"Somewhat." Andre replied. "More of the rooms are in use now, but there are still a lot of places we haven't really even investigated yet. Oh, and we really do our best to avoid participant deaths. Although... it might still qualify for bloodbath status."

He studied the map Dling had handed him. "Hm... there's got to be a good tailor's shop here somewhere..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:14 am
"Maybe I should come by some time to map your arena again comrade."
Dling said thoughtfully. Hearing Andres words Dling brightened.
"Oh I know a magnificent tailor! Follow me comrade."
Dling lead him through the wide array of stores and crowded streets until Dling stopped at a corner and pointed to a store a half block away.
"Go in there comrade and the tailor inside will happily dress you up. I will meet you when you make it back out comrade."
Dling said, keeping himself hidden so as not to attract attention.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:33 am
Andre thanked Dling and was about to walk over to the door of the tailor's shop when a tall (but certainly not as tall as Andre and Dling) man dressed very elegantly with a ruffled collar and cuffs showed up. His hair was powdered a bright purple... or maybe it was a white wig powdered purple and fluffed up high on his head and with a little undersized zebra-striped top hat pinned up on it.... and he carried a fancy folded-up parasol which he was using as if it were a cane to walk with.

"Sir Andre Devereux of Markshire?" he said, in an affected accent and with a slightly incredulous tone and upturned nose.

"Yes..." Andre replied slowly, sounding mistrustful of being addressed in such a fancy manner. He considered himself quite a respectable businessman, after all. He frowned slightly, looking the aristocratic man over and seeming to remember that he himself was still wearing a torn and horribly-dirtied suit. But the look on his face seemed to indicate he might rather be wearing the torn suit than the kind of get-up worn by whoever this man was who was addressing him.

The man glanced at Dling and then handed Andre a bit of parchment, rolled up and sealed with sparkly wax molded in the shape of... something that looked vaguely like "hello kitty". Andre unrolled it and saw it was covered all over inside with completely illegible markings. He raised an inquisitive eyebrow at the man, who cleared his throat and said:

"Her Royal Ladyship the Dowager Grand High Duchess Arlen-Arell Pshaw'warrie of FerroRoof Hall d'Contessori hereby requests your attendance."

"Must have written the thing herself..." Andre replied, looking the parchment over again for momentary lack of a proper polite answer. "What is she now... 90-something? Or triple digits? Is she in good health?"

"Excellent health, Sir." the man replied with a nod. "But considering recent events, there is a tricky matter regarding the succession, and she needs at least two knights in attendance to be proper witnesses to the upcoming coronation and events relating to it. We have already ordered a special outfit to be made for you, and of course there is the coronation feast and whatever reasonable recompense you believe would be necessary for your time. Your assistance is necessary, Sir, and if you recall-"

He was interrupted by a somewhat shorter fellow dressed in a rather overly-ruffled valet's uniform, who had come out of the tailor's shop and made a beeline for them. "Milord." he said breathlessly, addressing the foofy-haired man with the tophat and parasol.

"Well, are the uniforms ready?"
"No, milord. I mean, yes, milord. Yes, the tailor has finished them, but..."
"Out with it, man."
The valet bit his lip and inhaled deeply. Then he let the air all out in a rush of words. "Someone miscommunicated to her that both outfits needed to be sized extra-tall instead of telling her that only one needed to be and so instead of making only one of the outfits extra-tall she made both of them that way and she said that it would take longer to remake the one even though some parts wouldn't have to be completely re-done they could just be cut down but that's still re-making them and she says she needs measurements in any case but I told her we weren't sure yet who else we just knew there has to be someone else and she said-"

"That's quite enough." the man with the parasol said, waving his hand for his valet to be silent. Then he looked at Andre as though he was considering whether it'd be possible to clone him, and then he glanced over at Dling once more, but this time he looked the large bear over more thoroughly, noting that he was every bit as tall as Andre, if not slightly taller.

"You, sir. You look like a decent fellow. What is your occupation?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:26 am
Dling Aling stared in amazment as Andre the giant human began talking with super foofy man.
The white bear had heard rumors of Byako having a monarchy and indeed he personally mapped the entirety of rich side but he generally tried to avoid the noble folk. They made him...Nervous, never sure if he was supposed to bow or curtsy or hop on one foot while spinning in circles.

When the foofy man drew his attention to Dling, he stood up taller, feeling a bit nervous as he was addressed.
Doing a little salute he responded.
"Dling Aling comrade. I run a humble little mappers group."
He said modestly, doubting they have ever heard of him.  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games