Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:34 pm
"No...What happens if they do?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:39 pm
"then we lock the entrance ways inside doors and let them in, dont worry everything will be fine"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:41 pm
"Okay...we need them...We can't win htis alone..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:45 pm
"they can do this. one is smart enough and the other likes to blow things up enough for it to succeed for certain"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:47 pm
Lori nodded. "I love you..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:42 pm
lutia smiled impishly "sweat talking like thats how you got to be my second in command" she hugged lori and stood up "ill be back i just need to be certain the timing is right
she then walked into the entrance room and sealed the inner door
there making progress faster than i expected..ill have to hold them off long enough for a successful completion from those two...and we cant have the door breaking either
"door open!" the gates to jarian swung open sending the monsters stumbling forward as lutia pulled out her flame whip
"burn now" she cracked it against the battering ram and it errupted into flames seriously wounding those holding it and setting them aflame

she then pulled out a scroll with loris name signed on it and threw it in the air "barrier!" encases the door with a protective field keeping them out  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Blight_of_Luca

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:58 pm
"HOW MANY TRICKS WILL SHE PULL BEFORE SHE ADMITS DEFEAT?"
the cloaked figure snarls
"BASH IT DOWN!"
the monsters slammed there bodies into the barrier scorching themselves as it began to waiver  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:47 am
Lori stood, after Lutia had left and went to follow her. She saw the monsters attacking the barrier, and it weakening. Slowly she shut her eyes and channeled the magic in her body to the barrier, to keep it standing.  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:54 am
lutia noticed the barrier strengthening "thank you lori" she then pressed a large red button on the wall causing a number of automated gun turrets to slide out of sections of the wall and cieling
and for golems of clay and wood to apear from closeted spaces in the floor  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:56 am
Lori went to her knees, breathing harder, holding her hands out still. Keeping the barrier strong.  

Lori Naoi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:57 am
lutia called through the door "lori dont strain yourself! i dont want you to hurt yourself holding the spell to long"
she must be exausted..  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:01 am
((i hate it when i do that xp i edited it))  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Lori Naoi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:05 am
Lori gave a weak smile. "I'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 9:10 am
"stop if it gets to be to much you hear me?"  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games