Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:44 pm
Plague's shadows came to a halt. " Alright the target has been located. " He said softly. His shadows crept along the ground until they blended in with the surrounding scenery, it would appear he was nowere to be seen but still laying in wait for his target to come out and then he would strike. Plague's shadows stopped moving once they spread out enough, he would reshape his body in a little bit once the target had shown itself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:48 pm
Samara placed a kiss on Nephilis's cheek. "Well then stop being anxious," she teased. She turned to Tenshi when he asked his question. "I'm not sure," she said. "This is my first time here," she admitted.  

The Lacey Bear

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:50 pm
Ricky looked at Riko then back to Kessaris he got close enough so that he could whisper without Riko hearing. "Kendal sent me to ask you if you could make him a ring...a special ring..for your aunt" He whispered to him. He then stepped back he hoped that Kessaris would understand. "...if your not too busy that is..." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:53 pm
(My bad...my bad.)

"A ring huh?" Kessaris rubs his chin like an adult and returns with an answer. "I'll have it tomorrow. It takes alot to make silver from sand. The diamond will be easy. Very easy." He pats Ricky on the shoulder and smiles. "I have Kendal. Don't worry."

~~~

"Well Tenshi, this thing here is about art. It's an exposition held every so often by Lorna of Silicia. This, Alloy, Kilitia and Tenshu are the art capitals of the world. Really, we're here just to compare styles. You'll see when the show starts." Nephilis returns. He repositions himself in his chair placing his leg over the other.  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:02 pm
Keliah stops and looks at her watch. "Oh my,we're late for dinner...c'mon Morganna,we have to sneek in" she said to her as she ran into the dining hall to find two empty chairs. She sat there as if nothing was wrong.

Amara prefered not to eat at all. She looked as she leaned on a pillar. She ran her fingers through her hair and looked outside. "Gosh..." she said in a depressed tone.

Monet began to eat her meal that was layed out in front of her. She looks at Nas. "Well at least the food is alright" she said to him enjoying the meal.

Lorna stood up. "Thank you all for coming out tonight. Enjoy your complamentory dinner and the galla should start at any moment." she said. She looked around and clapped as Alloy slaves,disguiesed as workers came in, showing off beutiful sculptures while others played beutiful music.

The figure stood on the mountainside looking. It had to be here...She remained quiet as the moonlight slowly began to cloud up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Ricky smiled "Thanks Kessaris...and sorry for bothering you and Riko" he said. He turned and started heading for the dining room. He noticed one of the workers who looked alot like a former Alloy citizen but he decided to ignor it for now. He continued on and sat at the table.

Wyatts smiled at Lorna and stood next to her "You did a great job getting everything ready...and I see alot of my old friends showed up" He said. He held Lorna's hand. "You were very kind to invite everyone" He said. He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:13 pm
Nas looks over to Monet with a grimace as he flips his meal over and over. "I'm going to eat this, but if it's poisoned, I want war." He begins to eat with no words following. "It is alright and nothing else."

~~~

"Fantastic. More of them." Nephilis could feel Alloy aura emanating from the people moving the large marble scupltures. The music was soothing, but not soothing enough to quell his burning curiosity and his hunger to free these people. "In due time Nas and Lorna. In due time." For now, he just declined the food given to him and continued to watch the poor men and women tote the art.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:15 pm
Morganna was having so much fun, she completely lost track of time. She ran alongside Keliah, searching for seats as well. She was glad that Keliah had found a couple, because she was having no luck. She was looking around as they sat, noticing some faces she'd seen before.

Samara looked around excitedly when the workers came out, but her smile dropped when the reality hit her that they were slaves. She tried hard to enjoy the art, but was a bit distracted by the politics of it all.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:20 pm
Tenshi looked forward and then back at his mother in order to smile at her but once he did he saw something was wrong, he knew she was trying to force herself to smile and enjoy herself but underneath it all he knew something was wrong so he coninued to look forward, that is untill he saw Morganna and gazed at her for a bit before looking ahead before anyone notice, it was as if he was trying to see who she was but he could see fairly clearly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:26 pm
Morganna caught Tenshi staring at her in her peripheral vision. She felt her cheeks turn a little red as she averted her eyes away from him. She rested her chin on the heel of her hand, her fingers covering her mouth. "That boy...the Tenshu boy...he was staring at me," she muttered to Keliah.  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:36 pm
Tenshi thought for a minute as he finally grew the urge to meet this girl, he wanted to know her name and already knew where she was from by her clothing. He said nuthing about it and just kept his eyes forward at the art as if he was enjoying it but he had to admit, some of this stuff was actually cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:48 pm
"It was nothing Ricky." says Kessaris. He turns and looks at the art, his eyes almost drawn to them. He paid the people carrying them no mind until he looked over to Neph who seemed to be forcing a smile. "If he thinks something is wrong, it's usually something wrong..." He looks again at the art first, then at the people. He then notices it. Under his breath, he says lowly,"Some of these sculptures are naked. And most of these people are from Alloy."

~~~

Nephilis just watched, clinching his fist tighter with each passing portraint or sculpture. "Sammy, I'm going to the main art room. All of these beautiful sculptures are getting to me. You, Tenshi and Lunia can join if you like."  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:51 pm
((Sorry...I need to go to bed sad Utterly exhausted tonight. Please don't leave me too far behind and Desert, feel free to godmod if needed))

Samara smiled. "I'd like to go with you, if it is all the same," she said warmly. She rose from the seat, Lunia still in her arms. "Tenshi, you coming?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:01 pm
(You will indeed be missed.)

"Instead of that, I'm going outside to get some fresh air." Nephilis continues to the doors of the building with a powerful grin of disgust on his face. But, as he nears the doors, he feels a magnificent aura. One that almost knocks him out cold. The feeling of half-consciousness only makes him want to find it more. ~This could be what tore up Alloy yesterday night...better go and see.~ He pushes the doors aside and finds nothing but the stars and loads of shadows. "It's here. I know it and I will find it."  

Mahareshi

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games