Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:45 pm
Silence stretched in a thick, palpable cloud through the realm of ISA, punctured only intermittently by the explosion of walls, though underneath the fog of quiet lay an almost inaudible 'hmm' as power gathered and was released.
Suns rose and set.
Stars were born and died.
The great hands of the clock ticked onwards towards Doom.
And aside from the destruction wrought by the feared Allen Aharden, aside from his chaotic rumblings, manaical grin, and steady pacing onwards as blood dripped down those immeasureable clock hands from his blade, ISA lay still.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 9:40 pm
As things were currently, it appeared that Allen Aharden had, effectively, destroyed ISA already. The first stories were a crumbling ruin, and the floors above were in scarecly better condition. A single well-placed blast now would have brought the whole structure tumbling down.
But Allen Aharden had other plans for ISA HQ.
So the well placed blast was never placed, and the chaotic, methodolical destruction continued, step by step, floor by floor. Onwards, to some unknown goal, perceived only within the mind of Aharden himself.
And of all the elements and beings in the Universe, of all things great and small that could speak and could not, he would be the last one to explain what this goal was and why, until long after it was attained.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:34 am
Tick.
Tock.
Tick.
Tock.
Shattering blasts of crimson fire.
Red ripples coursing through matter like ripples on the surface of water.
Walls falling.
Rock and steel and things man-made bowing away from the center of destruction.
Allen walking onwards.
Alarms blaring from top to bottem of the structure that was begining to resemble a jingo tower.
Power.
Primordial strength unleashed in ruby flares.
Danger.
And through it all, the Winged messenger of Destruction walked onwards.
And through it all, the Universe's clock ticked onwards.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:28 pm
K-Boom
More things shattered.
Dark laughter was heard and stilled, like the sudden still ness that comes with a dying man's last breath expelled.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Magical Snow Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:52 pm
(Ace chuckles and put down his goggles)

"Hehehehehehe....guess i got my input...ISA is history!!!"

(Ace said)

"Minuss well go on back to.......Data Towers inc., because I'll be mid co-manager after this; lets go back home."

(Piolet replied and turned the jet back)

"Alright this is amazing"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:33 pm
It wasn't yet. Well, the lower half looked like more holes than structure, but the upperhalf looked as nice as the last day it was washed. Strange that it hadn't collapsed, but who knew? Maybe it was rigged to stay standing despite holocosts within.
Or maybe whoever was doing the demolishing was purposely leaving key supports alone?  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:00 pm
Bored, finally the thrill of destruction was fading, he growled and just took the express route to the top, still punching holes through walls and floors as he moved.
The roof was an amazing view: stretches of powder blue lit with puffs of snow white reached outwards beyonde the horizon in every direction.
Allen sneered, and the white turned dark, thunderheads gathering to swirl in the sky. The Destroyer leapt into the sky, ebon wings snapping wide to bear him aloft. Jagged bolts of lightning arced across the clouds, a crimson bolt struck straight down frow the swirling clouds, drawn by the power Allen Aharden gathered in his palm. It had never stretched past a golf ball, or baseball at his least patient. Now it swelled to volley- no, basket- no, beach ball... And it continued to grow. Larger than him, now...
When it was of a size to extend beyond his wingtips did he release it.
"AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRAAAHHHH!"

If the Immortal Spirit Army had ever, truly, been Immortal, it was no longer. The blast had shredded the building from ceiling to ground floor. It stood a moment, a shattered remnent of a once powerful clan, then crumbled, falling inwards with a roar.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:12 pm
*Standing in the bridge of the Ragnarok, Miso gazed out the large glass window in the front. Miles below, Byako layed, unaware of the monstrous ship hovering above.* Hmph. They shouldn't have under-estimated the ISA... There's a reason we're called "Immortal"... *Miso himself had spent the months of reconstruction still inside his office. Luckily for him, his office was completely unharmed. And, after finding Jack's Cyberbrain, he was even able to bring Jack back. Aside from the new base and a few other things, not much was new...except that Miso was now a full-blown crossdresser. He wore a sailor-fuku uniform, complete with ribbon and loose socks. He wore just enough make up, and his eyelashes were long and dark. Luckily, he already looked like (and sounded like) a girl, even without the make-up and clothes.*

*Glancing at out the window one last time, Miso picked up the inter-com mic, and yelled into it.* JACK! GET TO THE BRIDGE! NOW!  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:04 pm
A sleek and slender figure walked through the door. Wearing complete white trenchcoat, with a Black trim around the edges, White shirt, White slightly loose pants, and white hair, she stopped. A slightly irritated but for the most part soft voice answered, " You don't have to yell into the intercom you know, they're AROUND the ENTIRE Fortress." She paused. " And you seem to forget, my name is Jacquelyn now!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:09 pm
*Miso couldn't help but break out laughing.* Ahahahaha! Oh, man...I never thought I'd see the day... *Wiping tears from his eyes, Miso looks up at Jacquelyn.* From your response, I'd say that the body is affecting your Cyberbrain...most entertaining, I must say. *Miso crossed his arms, and walked around her.* Hmm...well, your sense of fashion hasn't changed much. Horrible as always. *Miso laughed like he had just said the funniest thing ever heard by mankind.*  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:31 pm
"Grr...My fashion sense is perfectly alright, thank you very much!" She snapped back at him. " And if you have a problem with it, then you can bite my shiny titanium reinforced a**." Jacquelyn tilts her head in one direction, as if to ignore Miso.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:35 pm
*Miso calms down a bit, and walks up to Jacquelyn.* Despite how well-endowed I made you, you're still Jack on the inside. *Miso spanks her, and walks towards the main observation window.* We need to make a plan, and standing here bickering won't make us one.  

Anakoni

MasterHan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:39 pm
Jacquelyn simply responded with the word " Kinky..." and rolled her eyes, followed by a shake of the head. She walks up next to Miso, " Well, you know a good start would be rallying the old troop again. The Demons and such are included, but I'm talking about the Member from last time. Nothing like a quick summoning of the dead won't hurt anyone. At least, it won't hurt us."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:42 pm
A thick black puff of smoke burst from the floor of the office and a tall slender figure dressed impeccably in a grey suit with ten buttons stepped out of it.
His pockets were full of fresh scrolls which all bore the emblem of the Ten Organization on them.
His light grey blindfold matched perfectly with his suit.
He fixed his hair before turning to Miso and clearing his throat softly.
His legant hand reached into one of his pockets and withdrew one of the scrolls.
It was identical to all the others but was obviously the right one.
The man bowed.
"Greetings and salutations. I am the head of the Ten Organization, Ansem. You borrowed a resource from our collection in the Tenth Sea Library and it is now overdue."
Ansem's fingers broke the seal on the scroll and unrolled it.
He waved one hand down the scroll in the same manner a blind man reads braille.
"The volume in question is titled 'Crossdressing for Dummies'."
Ansem grinned.
"It would be appreciated if you would return 'Crossdressing for Dummies' to the Tenth Sea Library at the closest time of your convenience."
Ansem placed the scoll gently on the desk.
"A small fine is due because of the extended withdrawal of this book. That can be paid at the front desk of the library."
Ansem waved his hand slightly through the air.
"Thank you."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Anakoni

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:44 pm
*Miso nods, and turns around.* I suppose so, but I'm a bit exhausted from pulling the wreckage back together. It could be awhile before I can summon the dead... *Upon being interrupted by the sudden puff of smoke, and being basically insulted by the man, Miso went balistic.* WHAT? I NEVER CHECKED OUT A BOOK LIKE THAT! I'VE BEEN CROSSDRESSING SINCE BEFORE THAT UGLY BLEMISH OF A BUILDING RUINED THE ALREADY HORRIBLE DOWNTOWN! *Miso was angry. Very angry.*  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games