Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:26 am
Kuro nodded and bonked Ansem on the head to say "I'm not a rodent!", then withdrew his projection and dragged Brett down to the gate.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:36 am
Ansem leaned back to avoid the small rodent's strike.
"If that rodent tries anything like that again, I'll roast it in a stew."
He frowned.
"It had better not be that punk Brett again."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 4:15 pm
"Thanks, Beginner!" Aki called after her as she left. Then, turning to Ansem, "And if either of you do anything, on my parents names, I swear, I will through both of you out and over this city's edge, understand?" She fixed Ansem with a beady glare.

Casually, as if she hadn't just scolded her friend, she leaned back on the couch. "So, do tell me why you came? You don't normally travel just for visits. Though it is nice you came, don't take it the wrong way. I'm just confused." Very carefully she loosened the barriers power just enough to allow Beginner to reach through and pull Brett though the stiff gunk like substance.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 8:19 pm
Ansem sat back down.
"I happened to be in the neighborhood after the Race."
He grinned.
"And it's been a while since I've seen you. Can you blame me for missing a childhood friend?"  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:24 pm
beginner grabbed bretts arm and pulled him into the city "hey its been awile since we met in kabina like this"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:13 am
"Yeah, it has." Brett got up and walked to the castle. He followed the sounds of voices until he found Aki and Ansem. Brett threw his sword to the ground. "Listen, I don't want a fight Ansem. I just want to know why my mech was blown up." Kuro landed on Brett's head and fell asleep after dragging Brett to the gate.  

Brett_FM

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:59 am
Aki arched a perfectly curved brow. "Really now?" She said just as Brett barged his way into the room.

"Well now..." She said in good manner with a glare directed at both boys, "isn't this a cozy way to meet." Her voice was clipped. "Brett, don't you dare. Sit." A forced pushed on the boy till he sat in said chair. Aki, though her eyes were on Brett, could tell Ansem was about to get up. The same force applied to him.

"If either of you have anger, use that energy to build and plant things, not fight." Aki ordered, still sitting where she was, an air of cool about her. "Brett, we do not bring any matters of that race here. If you want to, prepare for a very long fall back into Byako, for I mean it, I will throw you over the edge." It was a valid threat.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:16 pm
"I wouldn't want a fight either if I were a ten year old boy who was quite frankly awful at it, not even with all the extra deus ex machina abilities that I'd be able to pull out of my a** if I were you."
He grinned jovially.
"And I don't know why your mech was blown up. Frankly, this is the first I've heard about it. But... seeing as you can have your arm and leg blown off and not feel any pain or be any worse for the wear, excepting a short and violent visit to Mecha Main Street, I'd rather like to congratulate who ever did blow up the fool thing."
He turned back to Aki.
"Drink up. Your tea's growing cold."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:23 pm
"ANSEM!" Cried Aki shocked. "I said there would be no fights, either of you!" She snapped and pointed to the door. "If you want to you can kindly take it away from here!" Green eyes glinted dangerously. "Out!" She yelled, still pointing. "Both of you!" A wind threatened to turn everything in the room over.

"I am in no mood to deal with your petty fights." She pointed out bluntly. "So either drop it now," She glared. "Or I will prove worthy of previously said threat."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:31 pm
Ansem looked up from his tea in midsip.
"Who's starting a fight?"
He frowned at Aki.
"Kindly halt the wind, you might break something... or spill my tea."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:43 pm
Just for the comment Aki let the wind blow a bit more before she halted it and freed it out a window. "There will be nothing said that might even give reason for fight, Ansem." Aki said curtly, stirring her tea. "Do both of you understand me?" She demanded, before taking a delicate sip of her tea.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 3:53 pm
Ansem frowned at her.
"Did I err? Was not every single statement I made absolutely true?"
He resumed sipping his tea.
"I see no need for a fight."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kikuka

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:01 pm
"I don't want anything that might heat up anyones temper." Aki said simply. "Now shush." She sipped her tea carefully, eyes down and face looking emotionless.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:21 am
beginner smiled following along noting what was being said  

xXBeginnerXx

Brett_FM

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 9:16 pm
Brett, only have asked that one question, sat up. "Uh, yeah, I'll go plant some things." He walked out of the room, found a garden and with Kuro still asleep on his head, he began to plant some flowers.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games