Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:16 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

Veronica was a tid bit worried about her blonde friend but when Hunter wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled a devilish smile before kissing her she sort of forgot momentarily. "Oh really. I thought the expression was bird?" She giggled lightly. His voice was so sweet... so entrancing. Veronica...

Hunter whispered her name then pressed his lips to hers. His body was so close to her it made her feel safe and as if she were just waking up to a completely different world.

||Tis okay(: ||  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:36 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled "But I don't like birds, they are annoying little feather dusters who wake you up in the morning." he joked. Smiling down at the girl he had his arms wrapped so securly around he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Speaking of morning, shouldn't you be getting ready to go to sleep?" He realized she didn't have any bed clothes. Keeping one arm encircled around her waist he led her to his room and gestured for her to sit on either the bed or chair. Then he rmaged through his dresser looking for a shirt or something more comfortable than the dress she was wearing she could to sleep. "Um, would this work as a nightshirt?" he questioned, a bit unsure as he held up a white button up shirt.

||I was cuddling and watching movies with my bestest friend, who also happens to be a guy so don't worry lol ||

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:18 am
samanthaualani
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylan looked back and forth slowly between the two of them. Part of him was so destroyed he wanted to run out of the room like a little girl and cry himself to sleep. But then Dylan realized he hadn't cried since he was about five. He stared blankly at Ravin. "Can someone just please explain this?" He whispered in confusion.

This was seriously ******** up. He could literally feel his heart breaking and hear it pounding in his ear. He hadn't really heard the past conversation between Ravin kissing Armand and Armand walking towards the door but not leaving just yet. Dylan was hurting worse then ever. Physically and mentally not to mention emotionally.

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"Yeah I guess so." Veronica started to reconize the hallway. There was the first and her bedroom then the study, the door was open still so she peeked inside. "Oh Hunter, you're finished showering?" She questioned, bit her lip and looked over at Madeline on her arm. She didn't want Mads to leave entirely. I mean, sure part of her wanted to be alone with Hunter but she was getting along great with Mads. Life was complicated. She lightly sighed.

||My posts will be slow... i have some people over sorries||

User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin glared back at him. "I don't love you, Armand."
I love Dylan, she thought. She didn't dare say it now for fear of how the two of them would react at the same time. Ravin was the trigger to two bombs, Dylan and Armand. Anything she said could make them go off at any time.

Ravin moved slowly to Dylan's side. "I know that you're confused, and I'm sorry," she said softly for fear of her voice cracking. She cleared her voice, making its volume stronger. "If you laugh when I tell you this, we won't. The truth is all that I have to tell. We are vampires, Dylan. The whole shabang of drinking blood. Some of us--" She glared over at Armand. "--like the taste of mortals. Others prefer, like I, the more humane way of animal blood.

"I'm not crazy nor am I high on drugs."
She paused, waiting for his reaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:09 am
User Image

"Hmm humane. Oh my dear you are highly amusing. Just because you can survive off the blood of an animal makes you no less different than I. You still lust for the taste of sweet human blood rather than the bitterness of animals. You can say those words to me as many times as you want I still don't believe you. We spent countless years together Ravin. Even now you kissed me. You can't say that you still do not care." He smirked a bit in Dylan's direction. He probably now just understood the past five minute conversations. Armand counted down in his head the to moment when the mortal would issue the usual I don't care what you are I still love you, blah blah blah. Ravin would fall for it but Armand knew that there would still be turmoil in Dylan's heart, there was no way that he could forget all that Armand said about him and Ravin being together no matter what he told himself. He crossed his arms in front of himself and turned his back to them.  

ManAxXxSamA

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:24 am
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin shot a bitter glare in Armand's direction. "Shut up," she snapped. "If you really love me, you would let me go." She turned fully towards Armand. "I did love you once. That love is gone now. If you think that I still love you, kiss me and see how I feel. One simple, ******** kiss is all that it'll take.

"Go ahead. Try. I dare you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:36 am
User Image

Armand yawned widely and loudly while she was talking to him and looked at the watch on his wrist. "I would but we have an audience. We would not want to start anything in front of him now would we? The poor guy must already be heartbroken from the earlier kiss. And we both know that you could never just have a simple kiss Ravin. You were so greedy." He started to laugh and he turned his head over his shoulder to look at the both of them out of the corner of his eye. "I will see you both tomorrow. Then perhaps Ravin we shall see about that kiss. When there are less humans around." He laughed once more as he walked out of the room but before he even got out of the door he disappeared.

Armand laughed wildly as he set foot in his mansion. "Oh what fun! Ah then they will think my fun will be spoiled tomorrow when I see them still together. Ha good laugh. Maid! Prepare a bath now." He smiled and walked into his room. Then he stopped to think about it for a second, Madeline would still be at Hunter's house more than likely. He took off immediately not fully understanding why he was in such a hurry to get to her.

User Image

He arrived outside of Hunter's house and knocked lightly on the door. "Hunter? It's Armand. Is Madeline still here?"  

ManAxXxSamA

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:17 am
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hearing the knocking on the door. Hunter looked up, "Veronica I'll be right back." he set the shirt down next to her. Walking quickly down Armand's voice drifted up the stairs. He opened up the door "You just missed her. What happened?" he gestured to the bite mark on his neck. He was slightly irritated at being bothered when he was getting ready to go to sleep.

*Edited

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:36 am
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"Oh, but some of them are rather adorable." Veronica giggled lightly. When Hunter placed a strand of hair behind her ear, her cheeks burned again. "Sleep... right." She sighed. "I don't really need to sleep." She joked. Then Veronica, too, realized she was still in her dress. She had ditched her heels somewhere in the mansion. Veronica sat on his bed, it was one of the most comfortable beds she'd ever sat on too.

She looked up as he presented her with a white button up shirt. "Yeah." She smiled, getting to wear one of his shirts, thats a good sign.. right? Everything she knew about boys didn't always seem to apply with Hunter. Veronica I'll be right back. Veronica nodded and shut the door behind him. She pulled off her dress and threw her hair into a loose bun as she slid her arms into the shirt. Then, she buttoned it up, leaving the top two unbuttoned. That didn't make her look... slutty, she hoped. She sat back on the bed, deciding on the most ridiculous thing. Whether or not to button one more button. Hmm...

||aww!||  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:45 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan watched them go back and forth. He was still too confused to react to anything. But then Ravin moved closer to him and explained. Then she was telling Armand to kiss her to prove to him that she didn't love him. Did that mean she loved Dylan? Woah, this was too much for one night.

No drugs, no crazy. No human blood, only animal. Vampire. Ravin. It all clicked and Dylan literally felt his head spinning. He leaned his hand on the nearest wall and shook himself to his senses. Armand was gone, they hadn't kissed... again. "Ravin..." His voice cracked. "I have no clue what to say." He moved to the bed and sat down. Then, he gathered his thoughts and sighed.

"Vampire? Fangs and all?" He looked up at the beautiful figure. "Animal blood? Which means I'm not really at risk or anything?" Not that that would matter. Dylan wanted to say so much more. That it didn't matter, that he'd be with her no matter what. But his head was still kind of spinning and he felt alittle dizzy. He didn't understand still. "And what about Armand?" There was obviously a huge history story between them. And where as Ravin seemed to be mostly through with it Armand was not. And Armand, being immortal and all, Well... there was no doubt in Dylans mind that Armand could kill him with one little hit.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:47 am
User Image

"Hmm I see. I think perhaps I should go look for her. I still sense her here though lost somewhere heh." He put his hand to his neck and touch it lightly, it was already beginning to heal nicely, "Oh Ravin got a little frisky back there. Ha! No more like I pissed her off and hopefully ruined her relationship with the stupid human. Probably not though, you know how these stupid mortals are these days. The usual I don't care what you are just as long as I am with you. Pisses me off to be honest." He laughed again then suddenly sniffed at the air and once again laughed, "She is still here she just went out the wrong door. She is in the garden. Allow me to take care of her and have a good night Hunter. Try not to abandon me for a mortal girl now?" He smirked and took off to the garden in the back. "Madeline? Madeline hun you went the wrong way!"  

ManAxXxSamA

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:06 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Sighing lightly he watched as Armand made his way to the back gardens. He turned and went back to his room. "You look comfortable," she actually looked quite attractive in nothing but his shirt. He sat down next to her taking the hand that was figeting with the second button. "You look just fine."

||Sorry I had a audeen writers block >.<||

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:13 pm
User Image
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin stepped back towards Dylan as Armand disappeared. Relief actually surged through her. She turned to see that Dylan was leaning against the wall. She licked her fangs a little and stepped closer to him. Ravin cupped Dylan's face in her hands and leaned in to touch her nose to his.

"Fangs and all," she replied. Ravin's eyes searched his. She kissed his nose. "You're in no danger while in my presence, but Armand wouldn't hesitate to kill you. Not all vampires like the blood of animals."

Ravin sighed and smiled at him, stroking Dylan's hair away from his face. "I do love you. Not Armand. He was my past love long before you were even born. He still clutches onto the past whereas I have moved on. I love you, Dylan."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:07 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline opened the door to find herself somewhere she didn't want to be. She was in a garden. She looked around at the the beautiful flowers. She leaned down to smell a few of them. She wasn't freaked out right now. She just enjoyed the tranquility of all the flowers. Once that passed, she knew she didn't where to go. She was going to be stuck here and no one would find her. Madeline sat on a bench and swung her legs back and forth. She stopped when she heard Armand's voice. She got up and walked over to him. "I guess I did. This place is so big." She pushed her hair out of her eyes. She really need to get home, her parents were probably worried about her. They really cared for her and they didn't want anything bad to her.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:14 pm
User Image

Armand smiled and reached out his hand for her to take, "I got lost on my first time here as well. Although it was because Hunter played a dirty trick on me. He said that there was going to a tasty treat waiting out here for me but all I saw were deer and rabbits." He laughed at the inside joke that he had. He ran his other hand through his hair and pretended to be slightly embarrassed and blushed a bit, "Do you mind if I maybe walk you home Miss Mimi?"  

ManAxXxSamA

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:22 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Ravin was touching him again, something that would normally make him stop overthinking everything but she had just told him the second biggest news he'd ever heard. Aside from Dylan, you're parents are dead. You're going to live with your evil aunt who's most likely sending you to a school full of bloodthirsty vampires. Yeah, this wasn't awkward at all.

Dylan sighed lightly, she loved him. Ravin had finally said it. She loved him, and now was where he should say it back. He did feel something for her, he figured this was what falling in love felt like. He'd never fallen before. "Armand hates me, and is still in love with you." And he won't hesitate to murder me. He mumbled rolling his eyes. Then he looked deep into Ravins dark eyes. "Ravin, I love you too." He touched her cheek. He now knew what it meant to risk your life for love.

VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

Veronica looked up at him and smiled. Hunter took her hand in his and she forgot all about her previous, silly, worries as he told her she looked just fine. "Its actually a cute shirt." It was something she would've worn at her old school to hide bruises and burns. But this one wasn't all worn out and ugly. She ran her thumb over Hunters knuckles and looked into his eyes. She really wanted to know what made him so different.

||Tis okay, sorry i took forever. i just got back home xp ||  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games