Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:06 pm
James nodded and looked over to Anden. "Come on Anden. It's time to go to sleep." he said, cocking his head towards the house.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:11 pm
The wolf cocked his head and growled lightly, wanting to feed..but he was also tired..and his alpha had told him to sleep. Again, he understood the meaning though not the words in his present state of mind. He looked dubiously towards the house before heading in, curling up in a warm spot near the couch where Theresa lay sleeping still, an effect of all the magickal flow perhaps.

The wolf caught the scent not of a human..but of a witch and growled lowly, baring his fangs at her..witches and wolfkin..had an odd relationship. Oddly enough, many witches ended up being the mates of wolves, but also, there were several longstanding feuds since witches had a certain ability to control wolfkin..and in turn, the presence of a witch could amplify a wolfkin's powers..her magick caught the wolf's attention, and he growled again, bringing his fangs closer.

Damien had entered around then. "James!" he yelped, seeing that Anden appeared to be contemplating eating Theresa, although in truth, the wolf was mostly curious and a little wary.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:16 pm
Theresa's hand darted out like a striking snake and flicked Anden's nose slightly. "It's not nice to growl." she said, one eye open and looking at Anden, able to tell through her magick who the wolf was, but also able to tell that he wasn't in his human mind. Still, a slight smirk grew on her face.

James entered in, worried, but seeing Theresa, he sighed. "She's a witch Damien. She can hold her own . . . but I'll step in if it gets out of hand." he said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:28 pm
The wolf blinked and then sneezed as his nose was flicked. Oddly enough, rather than get angry, he just gave a whiny sort of growl. And then he batted at her nose with his right paw, mimicking her, and careful not to scratch her with his claws.

Damien blinked at that. "Oh.." his furry ears, which had been perked in alarm, now lowered. "Why's he playing with her? Why isn't he trying to eat her?" he asked. This was not something he knew about.

Part of the trouble started many centuries earlier while several breeds began warring..and witches had taken many wolfkin as lovers for the purpose of controlling them as soldiers for their portion of the warring..once the wolves realized this, they swore off taking witches as mates, or if they did, they locked the witches up as their prisoners..feeling betrayed..which in turn caused the innocent witches to grow angry at the mistreatment of their own..the feud had stopped when the High Queen of the Witches, Teralyn, and the High King of the Wolfkin, Maralus, wed. The animosity had faded..and many wolfkin still had destined mates amongst the witches..but there was wariness as well..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:41 pm
Theresa chuckled and scratched behind one of his ears. "You're not so bad." she said, rather amused at his attempt to mimic her.

James just chuckled. "Wolfkin and witches have . . . a rather interesting relationship . . ." he said and then changed into a human.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:51 pm
The wolf growled as if in response, and leaned into the scratching contentedly..his need to feed was fading..after all, he'd just found his mate. The wolf hopped up onto the couch, partially on top of her, partially beside her as much as the couch allowed and he licked her cheek before nuzzling her with a low growl, a possessive growl.

Damien blinked at that. "Apparently.." The wolf was treating Theresa like a cub..or..a mate? He looked up at James as he shifted, and after that event, he had to admit..James wasn't as bad as he'd thought.."Are you going to try for becoming a real alpha now?" he asked, although he wasn't sure if James had been taught anything about that.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:12 pm
Theresa frowned and got up a little, pushing Anden away slightly. "Down boy." she said and placed her hand on his snout, rubbing it a bit. "Little affectionate aren't we?" she asked with an amused smile.

James smiled. "I dunno . . . I'll talk it over with Anden when he gets comprehension back." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:27 pm
The wolf growled as he was pushed away, before nuzzling her hand as she rubbed it. He didn't like his mate pushing him away, but he liked her touches. The wolf curled up, head on her stomach and growled contentedly as he nuzzled her a little.

Damien considered that and chuckled at the way James phrased it. "Poor fellow. He's going to have to work hard to keep his mind..and to keep the wolf mind and instincts from bleeding into his day to day life. But it really will be worth it." he said with a nod. "I suppose I'll have to keep an eye on him though if you intend to run off again." he remarked wryly, looking back up at James.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:44 pm
Theresa sighed and smiled. "Silly." she said and then sunk into the couch and fell back to sleep.

James sighed and noticed that Theresa was asleep. He smiled and then headed up to Anden's room since he figured that Anden was going to sleep with Theresa.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:52 pm
The wolf laid still then, and fell asleep as well, comforted by his mate's nearness and the assuredness that he could protect her.

Damien noted that he'd been ignored and he sighed, ears folding against his head before he curled up into a ball on the ground and tried to sleep..certain Roland and Erika had fallen asleep together..

~In the Morning~

Anden awoke a couple of hours before noon, and yawned a bit before opening his eyes..he felt odd..and what's more..when he opened his eyes..he found himself partially on top of..Theresa?! He made a noise of surprise and tried to sit back..only to fall off the couch when his limbs didn't work as he'd expected. His eyes widened as he found himself on his back, looking at paws. During the night, he'd shifted into a true wolf. The size of an actual wolf, making him far smaller than a werewolf, and lacking the ability to speak except to other wolves and to those who could speak with animals.

Anden looked over himself in confusion, not understanding how he'd gotten there or why he was a wolf..he looked so small..what was going on? And why had he changed when there wasn't even a moon? "Theresa!" he pushed at her stomach with a paw. "Theresa, what's happening?" he cried, though he was frustrated when he realized his voice wasn't working properly..he heard his words in a way..but he also heard the growls and grunts of wolf. Theresa was a witch, but that didn't necessarily mean she'd understand..he just had to hope she did. "Theresa!" he pushed at her shoulder with his snout, assuming she must know what was going on if she'd fallen asleep with him..

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:08 pm
Theresa groaned and opened her eyes. She smiled. "Hey Anden." she said and scratched his ears. "I'm assuming that you want to know what's going on . . . um . . . you changed into a wolf." she said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:13 pm
Anden blinked and then found the scratching was very enjoyable..and distracting. The 'assuming' suggested that she couldn't understand him and his ears lowered slightly before he huffed a little. "I know I changed into a wolf. I'm a little confused as to why.." And why they'd slept together..he was glad wolves couldn't blush. Anden remembered nothing of the night prior. The last thing he remembered was James leaving..and Anden had laid in bed..  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:23 pm
Theresa chuckled. "I'm gonna get James to act as translator." she said and got up, heading upstairs to Anden's room, figruing that was where James would sleep.

Erika woke up and she stretched. She then smiled, feeling Roland beside her, and got out of bed carefully, not wanting to wake him up. She then started to head downstairs.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 9:31 pm
(It's up to you if Erika understands as a demon or not, Roland does, but that doesn't mean she does, or that her powers are fully activated yet *leaves all this up to you* ^__^ >_< gonna watch The Cable Guy (Jim Carrey+Matthew Broderick with stepdad, will be back in like two hours tops <3 if you're not on, then nighty!)

Anden whined a little and then followed, stopping as he heard a noise and then saw Erika. "Erika!" he headed over to her, noting that there seemed to be something..different about her..he came closer, nuzzling against her hands to reassure her in case she didn't recognize him.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:58 pm
((My mom kicked me off the computer and then I went and figured out the keys on my piano to a song that I wrote I still gotta get some sheet music and start playing with the notes . . . and then find out which notes would be better to right down. sweatdrop ))

Erika stiffened slightly, but as Anden nuzzled her hand she smiled and knelt down to scratch his ears. "It seems you've got your mind back, huh Anden?" she said softly, not really asking a question. She then wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games