Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:38 pm
Melody yelled "Itai wait for.." she didn't finish her sentence she wasn't paying attention and sliped off the top of the roof. She started to fall as she though 'God I'm going to die' as she saw her whole life flash in frount of her eyes as she fell.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:41 pm
*before you hit the ground a shadow moves through the trees and catches you and lands in a nearby tree* God Melody, you got to be careful *lets off a bit of a Welsh accent*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:50 pm
Melody temebled and couldn't speak she was to afrid too. She looked at the person and asked "Luna??"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:57 pm
*puts down melody on the branch* What do you think your doing? *looks angered but isnt, just scared* I told you Id take care of it  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:00 pm
Melody freacked out "B-B-B-But I- I just wanted to help I-I-I" she couldn't even finish she was too scared and way to worried.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:03 pm
Its ok *pats you on the head still wearing colak* Everyhting is gonna be fine *picks up melody and jumps to the entrance of the hosue* Lets go inside and fix you up first. Then well go meet Itai, but there is something I must ask you  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:07 pm
Melody looked confussed as she asked "what is it luna?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:23 pm
*lets go inside first *picks you up and jumps off the tree and into the house. once inside the house were sitting in the living room and im patching up a cut on your arm* I was talking to Miss Sana-chan today, and she told me something that I did not know. *looks up at you* Where you once in love Melody?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:02 pm
Itai silently returned to Melody's house stopping outside the door as he heard voices.He waited outside,listening in but not trying to hard to spy on anyone as he waited to re-enter the house  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:39 am
Melody's eyes widdened as her head hurt and she heard voices. She put her hands over her ears and then screamed as the voices wouldn't stop. She started to shake as she stated "Luna-sama...make them them stop....." as she then screamed "Itai.....help me.." she croughted down holding her hands over her ears looking absoultule terrifieyed.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:45 pm
*goes next to you swiftly and takes your hands off over yourears* Melody, follow the sound of my voice, listen to my voice only. Imagine your standing on a bridge, at the end is the arch. Follow my voice to the arch in 10 seconds. 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8 getting close 9 and stop *the voices stop and you find yourself sitting on the ground* Interesting..  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:11 pm
Melody see's luna and huggs her tightly tears streaming as she stated "Luna-sama what's wrong with me?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:17 pm
I dont know. We'll have to have a brain scan, emotional profile. I might actually need Miss Sana's help on this one, emotions were never my strong point. Im not going to suger-coat anything just becuase your my sister, this is serious.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:15 pm
Melody shook her head and stated "No I'm fine it's nothing..." she stated opening the door looking at itai not smileing as she brushed past him. She headed to the cheery blossom treee with that had the swing and started to swing.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Itai Ame Yoru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:21 am
Itai didnt move as Melody walked past,just sat there thinking. He didnt know what to say at that point so he just let the silence hang over him  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff