Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:39 pm
(^__^ Well of course! *givez you a cookie* You're a starlet! Mousey Im Chan is gonna be a famous author and actress and I get first dibs on your autograph~! heart )

Kaysal heard that and looked back at her, wrapping an arm around her. "It's alright, little Marian." he said reassuringly. "You're not in trouble, we're friends." he said softly.

Arueyan noted his wife's demeanor, and when she kissed his head, he leaned against her and tilted his head up as he murmured. "I love you, my Jewel."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:52 pm
((Cookie!!! ^-^))

Marian blinked and looked up at Kaysal. "Friends?" she asked, rather astonished that Kaysal wanted to be friends with her . . . cause if they were friends . . . then he wouldn't be thinking of her as a slave . . . The thought truly astounded her.

Julia smiled and hugged him tightly as she lay her head on his. "I love you too . . ." she murmured softly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:06 pm
(Sorry if I'm slow..I just got obsessed with this author and a pairing of hers and the book about it is online for FREE! I had to download an ebook reader, but it's all goooood. o_O Hey, your birthday is the 28th right?)

Kaysal nodded. He'd been trying not to use that word because he knew what she would think. How could she be his friend if he kept her as a slave? But he didn't want a slave..he just wanted to keep her.. "Yes. Friends. I've never wanted a slave, I don't believe in slavery..but I..want you to stay with me for awhile..and after a length of time if you want to leave..then you're free to go." he murmured.

Arueyan smiled at that, wrapping his arms around hers. "I'm glad. Or I'd have to start putting blueberries down your shirt.." As a man, he'd have added a little innuendo about just how he'd get the blueberries out of her shirt..and it would probably lead to something like that..but as a child? He'd feel pathetic even trying to say it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:16 pm
((27th.))

Marian's eyes widened upon hearing that after a certain amount of time she'd be free to go. She instantly hugged Kaysal on impulse. "Thank you . . ."

Julia got a little grin. "Oh? And how would you plan on getting them out of my shirt?" she asked teasingly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:25 pm
(AHA! I was really sure it was the 28th, but I remembered you said it was a show night so I didn't think it could be on a Saturday..X_X> -_- I finished reading the book. It was 40 pages long. *disappointed* Oh well! Mousey Im Chan writes betternezz anyway!)

Kaysal smiled and hugged her back. "You're welcome..and I'll help you find..your mother?" he asked, thinking that was what she'd said. "Or if you like..your mother could live here at the palace..as can you..you'll never want for anything.." he added, not daring to hope just yet..but still..

Arueyan blushed instantly. And had he been a man, a certain part of his anatomy would have been ramrod stiff..as it was, he was feeling like a very naughty child by virtue of his thoughts alone. "I'll show you, in great detail, when I am grown again." he said with a slight hitch in his voice as his mind continued down the path of lascivious thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:31 pm
((^-^))((27th's a Friday ^-^))

Marian nodded against his chest. "Y-yes please . . . I . . . I would really like that . . . and I'm sure Mother would like that as well . . ." she said softly.

Julia laughed and then kissed Arueyan's head. "Well then, we must get you grown again as soon as we can mustn't we?" she said and kissed his cheek.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:41 pm
(o-o I know. But since I thought it was the 28th, I thought it was a Saturday! o-o...*starts plotting for Mousey Im Chan's birthday* *maniacal laughter* Peter Pan: Oh the cleverness of me! <3)

Kaysal's eyes widened slightly in surprise..if she wanted to stay at the palace..he could collect her mother immediately..just as soon as he found her and then..Marian would stay with him! And maybe..just maybe given time..she'd grow to love him..

The thought put a jolt of happiness in his heart and he hugged her tightly, lifting and spinning her once before setting her down with a smile as he pressed a warm kiss to her cheek. "After breakfast, you can write down all that you can remember about your mother. I'll have the best trackers in the kingdom looking for her, and magick users scrying for her..and then I'll bring her back to you, my friend." he promised with a warm smile.

Arueyan made a sort of growling noise in the back of his throat. He was in the predicament of having an intense desire for his wife..and no way to assuage that desire. "At the rate my desires going, love, Emilio will be getting another sibling after I've grown." he managed, wracked by his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:45 pm
Marian nodded. "But . . . If nothing happened to her, she should be at our home . . . may I please go back and see if she's there?" she asked, looking up at Kaysal.

Julia laughed. "Wouldn't that be nice? Then Emilio would really have a younger sibling to bond with . . . instead of you." she said as she tapped him on the nose in a tease, referring to the lie she had made up earlier when Arueyan . . . was still acting like an a**.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:56 pm
(Do you care if I play the mommy, or do you want to? Also..shower then bedtime! Nighty! <3)

Kaysal had assumed that when Marian was taken, something happened to her home or her mother..but if she was where she ought to be.."In two days time. I'll have things set up for her here, and have your things settled..and it will give us all a chance to get situated. Is that acceptable, little Marian?" he asked with a smile as he released her and tucked a bit of hair behind her ear.

Arueyan scrunched his nose and then looked to Emilio. "Yeah..cause Emilio's a mean big brother!" He sounded somewhat earnest..like a child..but it could have been just him sounding like one because he was in that form at the moment and he was teasing..but then again..his mind was supposed to be slipping, and more so each time he was treated like a child..so he might have meant it..  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:00 pm
((You can play her. ^-^ . . . What?! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! T-T 30 more minutes . . . *puppy eyes*))

Marian smiled and nodded. "Thank you . . . Kaysal." she said, trying out saying his name without the 'master' added to it.

Julia stiffened and she looked down at Arueyan. "Arueyan? You're not slipping are you? You're Emilio's father not his little brother." she said, scared that he was losing his mind.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:38 pm
(Delicious heart O_o X__X...*blindfolds self* No puppy eyes! Tis cheating!)

Kaysal seemed pleased and led her to the table, sitting her down before collecting two plates and piling them with the remaining pancakes and bringing the fruit bowl beside Marian as he sat down next to her. He buttered and syruped his pancakes, and then looked to Marian with a smile. "Would you like me to do it for you, little Marian?" he asked, not at all mocking, just kind, and holding the butter knife and the syrup.

Arueyan blinked up at Julia for a moment, and there was no understanding in his gaze..not of Arueyan the man at least..and then he blinked and it seemed to clear. "Of course I'm his father." he turned and smirked at Emilio. "And he's my adorable widdle Emi." Arueyan said sweetly before chuckling, grinning at his son.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 12:47 am
((^-^ Witchy funny. ^-^))

Marian shook her head and reached out to take the butter knife and syrup from him. "No thank you . . ." she said softly. "I can do it by myself." she added, smiling a little bit.

Julia bit her lower lip and tears welled in her eyes before setting Arueyan down on the floor. She then got up. "I'm . . . gonna go try to find a counter-spell . . ." she murmured quickly and then left the room. It was so hard for her to be around Arueyan now that he was back to how he used to behave . . . but seeing him losing his mind . . . it was breaking her heart . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:45 pm
(*posts now instead* *feels bad for leaving Mousey so unposted to* T__T ...*cheered up by your last comment* Funny! Huzzah! <3)

Kaysal nodded and smiled at her. "I didn't think you couldn't. I was just trying to keep you from the possibility of.." he dipped a finger in his syrup and dabbed it on her hand playfully. "Getting sticky." he said with a laugh.

Arueyan found himself being set down..and when she left the room, he darted after her and grabbed her hand. "Julie..what is it? Why are you crying..please don't cry, love." he said, pressing a kiss to her hand as he looked up at her in concern.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:00 am
((*huggles* ^-^))

Marian recoiled her hand, frowning a little. "Hey . . . not nice . . ." she said a bit sullenly and then looked at the syrup on her hand before licking it off. She smiled a bit. "Good syrup though." she said with a small giggle.

Julia stopped and looked down at Arueyan. She then bent down and hugged him. "I . . . I want you back to normal . . . so badly . . . I don't want you to become a child, I don't . . . I don't want to be your mother, I want to be your wife!" she said, sobbing into him a bit. She then got a rather strange idea . . . if Arueyan DID lose his mind . . . she'd follow him . . . either by casting the spell on herself, or getting Kaysal to do it for her . . . She wouldn't be without him.

Emilio smiled a bit at the interaction between Kaysal and Marian. He then got up, deciding to go find his new squire . . . hopefully Derek hadn't run off in the middle of the night . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:25 pm
Kaysal chuckled. "I'm glad you like it. There's plenty more.." he said teasingly, dipping a finger in his syrup again and playfully reaching it towards her.

Arueyan hugged his wife back, listening to her words. "It's okay, love..I won't lose my mind..I'll stay strong for you, alright? I won't leave you.." he promised, hoping he could keep it as he pressed a kiss to her neck.

Darek was curled up on a chair in the living room in a rather funny position with a book open on his lap..a rather advanced book actually, on the deeper workings of magick. The fifteen year old would have to be rather intelligent indeed, to be reading and understanding it..  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff