Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:22 pm
Rose smiled at Nikas kiss and kissed her baakc on the cheek "If i want to? Im gonna starve if i dont eat something right now!" She said and then remember "Oh yeah is your brother still asleep? Maybe his hungry too."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:27 pm
"Well Ivan doesn't really liked to be woken up, esspecially on the weekend" Nika said as he grabbed Rose's hand and dug her out of the room "So what are you going to get in the cafeteria?"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:32 pm
"Hmmm" Rose said thoughtfully "I dont know what can a vampire like me eat in the cafeteria?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:35 pm
Nika stopped and looked at Rose confused "Don't vampire drink blood?" Nik asked confused  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:43 pm
"Well yeah" Rose explained "But it depends on what type of vampire you are"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:50 pm
"There different types?" Nika asked confused "Like what kinds?"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:58 pm
"Of course they are!" Rose said "There are the sanguinarians, the psychics, and the hybrids. Dont werewolves have different types too?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:04 pm
"Wells theres the Alpha who are alot stronger and lead the pack and theres Beta who are weaker and make up the rest of the pack. Ivan the Alpha of our pack and I'm a Beta" Nika said "What kind are you and whats the difference in the types?"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:13 pm
"Theres a lot of differences but ill tell you the basics." Rose explained "Sanguinarians drink blood and are more powerful than the Psychics and Hybrids. Psychics drinks a person's life force instead of blood. Hybrids ,like me, can drink both blood and life force, but the bad thing is that our need for those things are 3 times more than the needs of the Sanguinarians and the Psychics."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:19 pm
"Oh I see" Nika said as the confused look was clear of her face "So that means you drink blood and they keep blood in the cafeteria for the vampires and have animal live on grounds for urges at night. So come on and lets eat, I'm hungrrrrrrrrry" Nika playfully whined as she drug her down the hall.  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:28 pm
Rose laughed "Well good thing i got this necklace or ill drink all the blood in the cafeteria. So what are you eating?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:37 pm
"Umm...maybe a steak or a nice pork chop" Nika said as he stomach growled and she drooled alittle but wiped it away "Sorry, i'm really hungry"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

candinaye

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:48 pm
"Yea no kidding about that. Youll actually be more scarier if you growl like your stomach" Rose said smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:52 pm
Nika laughed "Yeah maybe, but I don't like to scare people" Nika said as they walked into the cafeteria, Nika still holding Rose's hand, and looked at the menu "Mmm it all looks good"

((I gotta go eat and Ithought you character was rose, not ruby))  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

~sky king Ikki~

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:57 pm
Feeling embarrassed at his outburst, David took off running. Crap! Why do I always end up acting like this in front of new people? Of course I can't just treat them like they're old friends right away! Noticing the cafeteria, he stopped running and walked in, deciding to check and see what he could get to snack on.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games