Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:27 pm
"Trinity I'll be waiting in the food court."Risa said.She walked into the food court.Risa looked for a sit."Crude."Risa said lowly.She seen the human girl and the werewolf.Yesterday she threatened to hurt the girl.She slowly walked to a table that was furtherest from them.Risa sat in the chair nervously.She didn't really want to fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:48 pm
Now that she had noticed that everyone had woken up. RIn said to Kasumi. "WHy dont we get some food. "  

kirara-the-nekomata

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:13 pm
A smile spread on Tina's face."Ok."She noticed him looking around the room."Seth are you looking for someone?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:58 pm
Trinity looked around a bit "umm?" then she looked at risa and said "wait for me!" then she said to the new girl "hey, im Trinity, would you like to eat breakfeast with me and my friend risa?"  

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:10 pm
"Yeah!"Kuriko ran after Trinity.She soon followed Trinity to the food court.I want pancakes and syrup.So where's this Risa"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:28 pm
Trinity laughed "you remind me of a cat, my cat, you are so hyper." then she found risa sitting alone at a table in the croner of the lunch room. "risa? why are you sitting alone?" then Trinity sat next to risa and said "youre not alone you know, you have me," then she turned to kuriko and said "kuriko, this is risa, and risa, theis is kuriko, she's new."  

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:17 pm
Risa smiled at Trinity."I know.I was just waiting for you."Trinity introduced her to a new girl her name Kuriko."Hello Kuriko."She said.Risa felt as if she was a different person.She actually didn't feel alone,sad,and she was acting nice.She sighed.Still wondering about Seth if he would remember her or if he'd be angery and try fighting.What if he says something about what I had said infront of Trinity,my first friend ever I would lose her.She sat still somewhat nervous.

Kuriko looked at Trinity."Oh I love cats.Yeah I remind you of a kitty." She said happily.Kuriko followed her to the table where Risa sat.She pulled a chair out and sat down."Hi Risa.Well you already know my name so I don't have to introduce myself."She had a huge smile on her face.Kuriko swung her legs back and fourth.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:35 pm
"Ok I might get pancakes"she said with a big smile." "What are you going to get?"  

babyangelgurl81

Saii Pie

2,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:46 pm
(lmao ha. wow srry i just find it funny thta ur talking to urself lmao)
Trinity smiled, "okaaay then, lets get some pancakes right now!" Trinity never thought she would end up with two vamps, even though she was a vamp hunter. it was weird. she truly didnt want to be a vamp hunter, but when ever she saw one drinking blood from another human or fighting, it made her angry, so she didnt hate risa or kuriko. she could tell they were vamps because she's ended so many lives of that race. she decided not to tell them what she was, even though they could probly tell because of her twin blades and holy water necklace, (it is a necklace with an orb filled with holy water inside and gold wings around it.) she also had a pretty light blue cross necklace that had a vamp hunter sign on it. she quickly put it in her shirt and smiled " lets get lots of choco chips, okaaaay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:53 am
"Yeah!"Kuriko jumped out from her seat and ran over to Trinity."Hurry up!"Kuriko yelled at Risa which was slowly getting up from her seat.  

Angelic_Gurl909

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:57 am
Risa rolled her eyes at the girl."Shut up I'm coming."She shot bacK.She walked soon caught up with them."Ok I'm hungry let's hurry and get our food."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:50 am
gatogirl987
A smile spread on Tina's face."Ok."She noticed him looking around the room."Seth are you looking for someone?"

Seth drew his attention back to her. "Oh no, i was just thinking for a minute." Id hate to turn this place into a junkyard, but if she shows up and gets within ten feet of tina, imma rip her limb from limb. It wasnt even that she was a vampire, but that didnt exactly help matters either.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:04 am
"Oh, ok!So your food any good?"I wonder what we'll do after we eat.Tina thought to herself as she ate.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:17 am
Seth smiled warmly. "Yeah, its pretty good." He silently racked his brain for what they could do next, then, it hit him. He laughed and said "How would you like to ride on my back? I feel like running." He gave her a smile, wondering at the thought, he thought it was good idea.  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:48 am
"Ride on your back?Ok."She smiled."I'm done."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games