Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Legends - Approaching... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kobal Zastek

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:26 pm

A terrified expression ripped across Gaki's face to such a nasty surprise, the spiked fist piercing deep into his head. "Graaugh!!....you bastar-" His Digital body could not stand no longer punishment, and suddenly split into glittering specs of Data in it's raw form; He died.
With the small detail of what they were made of was shown...only 1s and 0s
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:35 pm

The flowing stream of digital code of Gaki's form rippled through the air recollecting and soaring up into the vortex placed into the sky.

Dimtiris looked out the window and saw the bright flash of light as the coding disappeared into the sky. "What the heck was that!?"

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:56 pm

The RedVegiemon gleefully took advantage of this moment to scoop up the very bits of data of his fallen competetor in their race for finding the boys.
The glittering specs seemed to be sucked in towards his body and sunk inside him, taking in all of the Vegimon commander Gaki's power through this grotesque form of absorption. The growing feeling of his power made this clear of it.
"Ki-shi-shi-shiee, I have to thank you for the budget-meal Fido. But were not leaving empty-handed!"
He screeched with joy with his new power as the Vegiemon group behind him stared astonishely at what had just happend. Although this would count as murder, this only signals the terrible truth of one of the fundaments of survival in their world.
"I've crossed many fleabags that don't size up to their bite, but you're a hell of a noisy one." He chuckled wickedly with his swift vines swirling in the air while the digital monsters behind him shared the laugh.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:09 pm

[ I wanted to change to another character, I'll help with this story]

"They were able to harm them....but how?" The smallest Woodmon in the group looked back and fourth to the battered Vegiemon scratched and already out of energy to Rocky. No organism could have done that so quickly... "Maybe they are...." But then he was snapped out of his trail of thought by another Woodmon in the millitia of trees. "If they are the chosen, then lets take pleasure in snatching that power ourselves!"

Kobal Zastek

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:19 pm

The Redvegiemon sneered with delight to the idea, with the wicked stare of his eyes locking onto Rocky's eyes.
"Mmmm...they taste more better when angry, I'll have a great pleasure absorbing you! Kyah!!!"
He said as he swirled his iron-hard vine around and around to such the weight of his spiked hand, and launched it towards Rocky with extreme force like a harpoon.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:00 am

"Holy shi-" Rocky rolled out of the way, his sword taking the grunt of the blow, snapping in half. "H-Holy s**t! How'd... Wait, fleabag?! Absorbing?! Grrr...This confusion just makes me wanna kill you more! GRAAH!" Rocky brought his paws above his head like he was lifting something heavy, fire exploding from the fissures like an erupting volcano.

LimberNimbleShadow

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:19 pm

The deadly flames building up below them alarmed the Digital horde of monsters enough to flee from the ground. The insectoid creatures (Fanbeemon) that clung onto the woodmons' backs fluttered their wings quickly to carry them all away from the flames and into the air. All the Vegiemon who didn't manage to get away in time were engulfed with fire, the moment of their scream was when they all had split into data; just the same as Gaki.
Revegiemon however simply endured the flame blast that flickered around him while smoke came from his body, he was burning but still stayed in place laughing.
"Ki-shi-shi-shee~ That felt good, but I think we need to Spice things up a bit! Spicy Rain!" He took in a deep breath and shot out a thick smog from his mouth, it smelled resemblant to burned spices...and would sting like it!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:22 pm

"Geez what the hell is Rocky doing back there!?" Todd asked as he stuck his head out the window. "Holy shiz!" he blinks a couple of times before putting hiis head back in the car. "What are those things?!" he asked in a bit of a panic.

Nero9295

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:51 pm

Dimitris checked in the side view mirror and shuddered. "Looks like a flying forest." Focusing on the cracked road and the monsters behind he drove the car down carefully to the downtown area in search of the center of the vortex.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:11 pm

The woodmon and the FanBeemon both hovered in the sky above the fiery scene, where the vegiemon were litterally cooked to their end. They all stared down in horror of what could have been them, and looked back at Rocky.
"What is he?..." They all muttered, unsure wether they would go against their elemental enemy...Fire.

Kobal Zastek

Slade Falok

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:04 pm

The Redvegiemon's laugh could be heard through the spicy smog, although it couldn't hide him, it wouldn't need to need to be . No smart being would ever wanted to feast their eyes in a peppery fog. After so he yelled out in demand "Jungle Troopers, Attack!"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:47 am

Rocky-being a canine-had a very keen sense of smell, which did not help his case at all. "What the hell is this thing?" he said inbetween coughs as he materialized a gas mask and threw it onto his face. "Well, first thing's first; let's get rid of his little minions. I bet that little turd couldn't best me in a one-on-one bout." He looked back at where he assumed they were according to the buzzing of their wings.
"Look here, you little deviants! Don't start something you won't live through! My name is Rocky LaRouge! Son of the goddess Omikami Amaterasu, and you've picked a bad time to wanna take me on!" He relayed a telepathic message to Dimitris with great urgency. "Get underground, quickly. I'm about to let loose."
Rocky materialized a blood red staff that shone brightly when he touched it, his right sleeve ripping into pieces, exposing a burning tribal that semingly shot from his arm into the sky, the sun becoming twice as brighter, and gradually increasing and focusing to a single beam, focused on the flying masses approaching him. "Divine Punishment!" Needless to say, it only lasted for a good ten seconds. He hoped to single the red thingy, as he called it, out.

LimberNimbleShadow

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:25 am

( Err, Tell me if I overdid it.....)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:29 am

Receiving the message Dimitris looked around for anything to hide under. "There!" Peeling rubber as the streets began to grow hot the car screeched to a stop in an parking complex and turned on the AC. "Well Rocky blew out the radiator, so we're on foot for the next block and a half."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kobal Zastek

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:58 pm

"W-what?! No!" Panicked voices sounded among the hovering forest of 10 as they scattered out in hopes they would escape the narrowed beam from the sun, the FanBeemon furiously flew with their heavy cargo away from the attack. The majority of them that had been struck by the attack had bursted into their raw data form just the same as the others, the smell of burned trees was in the air.

They had all gathered from this scene to come into action.
The group so understood and stared at their target angrily before begging their assault, with the FanBeemon holding onto the heavy Trunks for dear life. Resembling strange airplanes they had made a quick dive towards rocky with the grim thought in every one of their minds; deletion. Nevertheless when they had reached their strike point they shouted all at once "Twig Tap!" an entire cluster of needled branches had grown out from their hollowed arms and fired down towards him.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games