Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:36 pm
---  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:37 pm
"I think it's that small plushy pulling on your pants for 5 minutes now." He said pointing at the small plushy dress as a waiter trying to make Vincent look at him.  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:46 pm
"Oh im sorry. Forgive me little one."

Vincent said as he looked to the Plushy and smiled. Maybe my Dolls should work here heh.

"Ill take anything with meat in it thanks and some red wine, if you have it."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:52 pm
"For me it'll be the most spycy meal you have. Water will be alright thanks you."
The litle waiter wrote it and walked away mumbling somethign about doing someone else job was boring.
"You like meat oh! my demon of lover?" He asked Vincent tilting his head a bit.

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:57 pm
"Yes i do. Does that really surprise you, Alex?"

Vincent said with a smile that was almost a grin. He could have said something about the comment Campbridge made but he didnt want to upset those around him.

"So spicy things huh?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:04 pm
(GAH!)

danish looked at the picture "yeah...there is a resemblence...why do you want to know?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:24 pm
"It doesn't surprise me that much actually. As long you don't end up feeding on me as a midnight snack." He then told Vincent with a small laught. "Yeah, spicy things. With my firymagic does that surprise you? It help to keep the inner fire burning" He ended still with a laught.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:28 pm
Vincent frowned.

"I wouldnt hurt you, you know that Alex. Id chew of my own arm before i ever turned my hunger on you."

Vincents eyes dropped. He heard other voices in the area with them. Who they were talking about he didnt know but he feared the worse.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:43 pm
"Oh, don't worry, Once you'll finish eating your fingers, I'll let you take a litle bite of my own arms." He told Vincent laughting. He suddenly notice Vincet exprecions changing. "somethign's wrong? He asked him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:50 pm
"It wasnt a joke Alex.. I have eaten people before.. But i would never harm you.."

Vincent said quietly a hint of sadness in his voice.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:14 pm
((Sorry for taking time to replie stressed I'm reading some book sweatdrop ))

"Oh..." Said Campridge staring at the table for a litle moment that was really awkware. "Well...As long you don't do it again unless you really don't have any other choice." He said making a real smile to vincent. Soon after the waiter came back with the food. Campbidge start eatinf the Curry-like mixtur he had gotten.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:20 pm
((its okay take youre time))
"I havent done it since those monks force the mask on my face for the first time. Sorry i didnt mean to get you down."

Vincent said as he began to eat.

((ill be back in a hour))  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:31 pm
"No butt really those monks! They could have, I dunno, Put a magical shoe on you toehr then this mask! Now I can only see you rface one or two hour a day. It's not fair." Said Campridge with a litle pouting. sometime, he was just like a litle kid.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:08 pm
"I know im sorry. I hate it just as much as you do. It kind of wards people off so i dont get much physical contact."

Vincent said as he continued eating.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 10:51 pm
((Sorry, I won't RP more for today. I just learn my Ex made major lies to me all the time we where together and I'm in a really bad mood scream ))

"Why are you sorry? It's not your fault they didnt' have imaginations" He told his lover laughing. "Oh, and about phisical contact..." He then quickly gave a kiss to Vincent. "Happy?" He asked him with a wink.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games