Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:39 pm
Garnet thought this was getting ridiculous....but they needed the help. She moved past them to the exit and looked out. Seeing guards she ran back to the others and whispered to Mina "There are four guards coming right this way. Better think fast you guys."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:42 pm
Mina jumped when someone whispered in her ear. She recognized Garnet's voice. Then the faint echo of the guards walking reached the group. "Guards..." she muttered.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:51 pm
"Well stay here!I will take care of them"Zack told them ,he then ran out to the guards"Hi!What are ya doing?Looking for me?Or is something wrong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:56 pm
Mina would have protested if he didn't run off. She heard him start a conversation. Wouldn't that make them suspicious? she wondered.  

Stefisgarden

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:58 pm
Garnet stayed quiet even though she thought that Zack was being overly obvious. But he wasn't her concern, staying with Mina and Jay and helping them was.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:01 pm
Zack smilled at the guards.He was known for such ridiculous questions."Well if you don't mind.."He suddnely got serious"Out...of my way!"He then casted wind sickles which flew with a high speed at them making deep cuts into their bodys.  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:08 pm
Mina heard Zack yell. "That will alert more guards," she muttered. We need to hurry. Who knows when Arisu or someone else will come, she thought.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:12 pm
Garnet grabbed Jay and Mina by their arms. She then turned around and ran further into the dungeon. When she reached the opposite wall she kicked it and a door slowly opened. This passageway hadn't been used for years and her bare feet were getting sliced up badly but she kept dragging the two down the corridor. It would lead them outside - she used to study in the library and had come across a map of the castle. Since she had touched them the spell had transferred to them and they were now concealed as well.  

Dziva

6,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Megathread 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:15 pm
Zack turned around and cursed as he noticed that they were gone"Damn...now i have to go on my own"He ran to the entrence and looked up the high door How to get out!?!?!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:17 pm
"But... Wait! What about him? We can't just leave him here!" Mina said. She was talking about Zack.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:20 pm
"Yes,that is true...he helped us"Jay said  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:25 pm
"He may be Annexus' son, but he's a prisoner in his own home. All you have to do is look into his eyes and you can see it. Besides, if it wasn't for him opening the cell, I would have been killed," Mina said. "I'll go back and bring him back here," she offered.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:27 pm
Jay grabbed her arm"No!We have first to escape we will later get him!It could be that the dungeons are full with guards now!"

Zack focused and sends a giant wind sickle at the door trying to destroy it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:31 pm
"He saved my life. I need to help him. I'll be careful. I won't let myself get caught," Mina told him.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:39 pm
"I..I can't let you go alone!"Jay said

Zack threw another sickle but nothing happend"ARGH!" Why!Why doesn't happend anyting!?I want to be free....now...i want freedom..  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games