Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 2:27 pm
---  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:57 pm
No! Lemme go, lemme go. now struggling with the imp.  

HasmatX

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:19 pm
The Imp turns to face Erk, "See, I caught him for you. WHat shoudl we do to it?" it says with a malicious glint in its eyes.

"Whaht do you think?" replies Erk, quickly tagging on, "Let it go. It did nothing to you."

"I was only watching out for you, I'm looking for you best intrests." said the Imp, but it was quickly silenced by a sharp look from Erk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:57 pm
the bat creature stumbles off to the Tenth Sea Library arrow  

HasmatX

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:21 pm
"well..." lutia said thoughtfully her eyes dancing in mischief
"i suppose i have a use for you....."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:31 pm
"For who?" asks Erk puzzled.

THe Imp snickers, but slowly moves to hide from her line of sight.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:35 pm
C.B. entered Mecha Main street and browsed through the many machines and gadgets in each shop. She took good looks at the shops that had cell phone accesories, mostly for their memory upgrades. It's always good to have alot of memory for alot of info.

"Hey there, kid, Looking for something?" A bulky man with interesting goggles came up to her seeing she was looking at the memory cards and chips. "Just browsing for now sir." She replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:56 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:58 am
"well.....since i went to the trouble of savi ng your life i have decided to apoint you as my newest assistant.
you will do what i ask you to do until mysaving you has been repaid in full"
lutia informs him thankful that the scarf covered her wide grin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 12:58 pm
C.B. looked up hearing a beg of mercy from being eaten and then getting hit by something. To her it was a familiar voice, something she could put her finger on yet not exact. For kicks she went to go look for the source only fine Kenton once more and a mysterious looking woman. She didn't pay too much attention to the woman and just casually walked up to Kenton who looked like he hit his head on a advertisment board. "Hey Kenton, long time no see." She greeted looking at him with a smile then looked at the woman. "Who's the lady?" She asked looking at her seeing her as no threat......at least for the moment.  

Taimu Dolores

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 1:15 pm
---  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:58 pm
lutia lifted the pole hanging him over the pond
"my name is lutia. i saved you. i wasnt going to have you defeat the evil kings just spy on them a little and just for the record you can never be to young for a life of subservience"
lutia said sharply irked at the panicking alchemist she then glanced at c.b
"and you are?....."  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:20 pm
"And once again I get ignored... even by the Imp."

Indeed, even the imp was now hovering near Lutias ear whisperinginto it... "Oh yes.... you're HORRILBE!" it hissed with glee, "But you've yet to see his real secret haven't you? It'll send chills down your spine..." It cirlced once before floating back to Erk, "I saw it, how crafty the cruel man is."

"What did you just tell her?" In quired Erk catchig wind of the last sentence.

"The old you would have thanked me" was its solemn reply.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:31 pm
C.B. blinked at Kenton then giggled thinking it was cute. "It's alright Kenton, I'm sure she's harmless to the innocent, she's not going to hurt you, I'm sure." She reasured but then watched as he was lifted from the pole, held by Lutia, and was hunged over the pond. "ok...scratch that." she commented to her self as Kenton was now over a pond being forced to be a spy. "Ah oh I'm C.B., I'm a friend of Kenton, and I rather much have him not drown from a watery death and from the end of a pole, so can you please put my good friend down?" She asked politely. In reality She was really an aquaintence but it was basically the same as a friend.  

Taimu Dolores

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:17 pm
"watery death?" lutia asked confused
she steped into the pond showing it didnt even go up to her ankles
"a pleasure to meet you c.b" she held out her hand
letting kenton fall on a overlarge geneticly modified lilly pad  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games