Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 4:57 pm
(( dang! well then i better be careful...))

Dara soon realized something so he made some quick hand signs and pulled out a sheet then said"Kakuremino No Jutsu (Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique)" the sheet then turned into what the tree bark looked like allowing Dara to blend into his surroundings.

(( I thought this would be funny because he would probably get an earful ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:17 pm
_Manpish_
(( dang! well then i better be careful...))

Dara soon realized something so he made some quick hand signs and pulled out a sheet then said"Kakuremino No Jutsu (Magic Cloak Of Invisibility Technique)" the sheet then turned into what the tree bark looked like allowing Dara to blend into his surroundings.

(( I thought this would be funny because he would probably get an earful ))

((Again you blend, but I can still sense you because I can feel the vibrations in the floorboards from ether your movement or heartbeat. Also Rah here Inzuka and can smell you. You can't hide lol so again be careful, i have killed before and i use a large hammer twisted ))  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:34 pm
((lol, and i don't think there is a jutsu to hide your secnt.))

Rahenno smiled as he finished his sentence, He then turned slightly to the door. "Heh, looks like someone trying to listen in on us." He said with a small chuckle. "I'd say around Chunin or genin."  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:42 pm
((There is also a Hunter clone in the room so lol))

Masumi just kept smiling and rubbed his cheek and her hand slid down and rubbed his chest some. "Oh no, can't be someone there. Anyone caught doing such a thing would be punished very very badly." She said still smling, she knew someone was there. But she was in a good mood and gave him a chance to leave, if he didn't leave though. She would make sure he could never have kids and that it would hurt every time he sat down.  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 5:53 pm
((Reading that last sentence, rememded me how eivl you can be lol))

Rahenno smiled as he started to rub Masumi's waist. "That sound fitting." He started to kiss her neck. "Can't we find someplace........quiet." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:13 pm
(( well ill take my leave seeing as i will probably get squished... =w= ))

Dara quietly slid away out of the Kusakages place off to somewhere where he couldn't be squished by older Shinobi.  

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:16 pm
((xD Squished...Masumi, you should get your own little house.))

Lenon left silently, jumping out of a nearby window and onto the streets before disappearing into the crowd.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:22 pm
((lol not squished, I would basicly do wht I do to people who peeps on people in the hot springs.

((New rule, anyone caught peeping gets Killing Hands Jutsu to the crotch, as the jutsu kills the cells in your d**k and balls slowly until there nothing left down there but a hole that I will shove a strong fist up in, twisted ))

But yeah I should get a house...I just never needed one cause people are constantly in my office stare ))

Masumi nodded as she took hold of his hand and led him out the the room. "Lets go to my house." She said as she headed off to her house pulling her hubby along.  

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:35 pm
((ahhh so scary though it might not keep me away from trying just got to make sure you don't know ninja ))

Areku jumped out the window and headed out to train for now.

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:36 pm
((That's what clones are for. You can suffer the boredom later, when the clone disappears. Or you have Sannin. But I personally would choose the clones.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:42 pm
lenon01
((That's what clones are for. You can suffer the boredom later, when the clone disappears. Or you have Sannin. But I personally would choose the clones.))

((I tried that, Ric came in pissed saying it was like talking to an answering machine and camped in my office til i showed up. I tried it again when I went to the hot springs, and Shin and them attacked and destroyed it. So yeah))  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 7:45 pm
((xD That's unlucky.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 7:29 pm
((Umm, which forum is your house.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:54 pm
((It's 'Masumi's Meadow'))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games