Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:54 pm
Lenon looked at his eyes. "...That is why we give you a sensei." He chuckled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 1:03 pm
Arashi looked confused for a second, but then he smile. "I think I understand."  

Hiten-Katsu

Conservative Capitalist

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:10 am
Yuno walked into the academy noticing noone he paced back and forth he walked slowly as he scratched his head waiting for the teacher.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:28 am
Aki entered the academy, still shaken up from the hot springs event. She probably wouldn't be visiting there alone again. Alone, she felt awfully alone right now. Vrail was off in rain, Shiro hadn’t been seen by her in a while, and the same with Shoku. She passed the yard area and into the main doors. The chunin went down the hallway, past the classrooms, and into the library. The academy library had several books on the history of grass, the shinobi nations, theory, math, science, and jutsu. Jutsu was the section Aki was in search for. The section was mainly grass techniques and the basics of other elements. The grass chunin selected one old scroll on grass techniques and two others, a wind and a water. Content with her find she checked the scrolls out and headed to the practice fields.

[[ To Training Fields ]]

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:01 pm
StalkDaNight
Yuno walked into the academy noticing noone he paced back and forth he walked slowly as he scratched his head waiting for the teacher.

A clone of Lenon appeared in front of Yuno. "Hello, food...I mean, new student!" He chuckled nastily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:11 pm
A youngish looking boy walked in and looked around. He had a book in his hand and he took his seat at a desk. He didn't really say much to anyone just waited for instructions or to be given a sensei so he can train at least  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:25 pm
Test Subject 196 O
A youngish looking boy walked in and looked around. He had a book in his hand and he took his seat at a desk. He didn't really say much to anyone just waited for instructions or to be given a sensei so he can train at least

The clone walked over to the new boy. "Hello, I'm Lenon - you're academy teacher. What's your name?" He gave a small smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:33 pm
He looked at him and returned the smile. "Nice to meet you, I am Kameoki Nara." He said bowing shortly after standing up  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:09 pm
"Oooh, a Nara? I dunno if we have anyone to train you here, but I know a few in other villages. Anyway, welcome." He held out his hand to shake. "I'll be teaching you three jutsu - what are your elements?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:13 pm
"Really? That quite a shame...anyways thank you. My elements are Doton and Suiton. If I may ask what jutsus are you teaching me Lenon-Sensei?" He asked, shaking his hand  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:17 pm
"Oh, okay." Lenon smiled. "Well, we recently set up squads. I think I know the best teacher for you. And I know Suiton, if they can't teach you. And don't call me sensei - I'm probably not going to...oops!" As he was shaking Kameoki's hand, Lenon's arm fell off. "Um...well, that comes from not drinking milk, I suppose." Unknown to Kameoki, Lenon was a human puppet. ((Not that I need remind you, Raiden.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:25 pm
Kameoki stared blankly and was completely lost at words. He dropped the arm out of pure reaction and backed up for a moment. He was completely ion shock at the moment. "Umm...I don't think your arm is suppose to fall out like that...." He said shakily, forgetting what he said for a moment, he never seen a human puppet there for doesn't know why on earth his arm fell off

((nope lol))  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:45 pm
Lenon looked down. "Uh...yeah. I'm gonna have to get that fixed...stupid arm. Now...." Lenon swiftly bent down and picked up the arm before swatting at Kameoki's head with it. "That's for distracting me from my lesson!" He reattached his arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:10 pm
He muttered grabbing his head and then thought of something. "Forgive me Lenon....here, a gift, its not much but its something" He takes a peice of paper and crumbles it into a ball. He folds both of his hands over it and opened it to Lenon. A rose made of paper was there, looked completely flawless. He smiled alittle for this was a gift and alittle more of his "gift"  

Shruikan Tenshi

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:17 pm
Lenon's eyes widened slightly. "Oooh, one of those, are you? Rare...I haven't seen anyone like you around in...well, forever, I guess. And thank you." He smiled. "Now, Clone jutsu. It basically makes a clone of you and it can be used to distract opponents or to attack them." He showed him the handseals and how to preform the clone jutsu.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games