Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Endency

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:18 pm
Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui (Healing Hands Technique: Minor)

"Alright so most of the chuunin rank jutsu are more field work so where going out back to train for these." The doctor said wrapping the scroll back up. "Alright, so what is your name anyways." Endency asked finding it a little odd that he had not asked earlier. "Oh they call me Todd around here." The doctor replied. "Todd... is that american?" Endency asked as they walked down the halls.
1/6

"Well I am from america, but I have no clue where the name comes from." The doctor responded. They continued walking in an awkward silence Endency was about to say something, but nothing legitimate came to mind. "So what made you want to become medical ninja." Todd asked finally breaking the silence. Endency was great full that the silence was over as he thought about the answer.
2/6

"Well both my parents were doctors as well as my grandpa. They always said that I should follow in there footsteps. I guess I don't really know anything else." Endency said never really looking at it like that. "Well is it what you want to do?" Todd asked. " "Well its all very intresting and I like it, but some times I wander if I would make a better battle ninja like a samurai or weapon user you know?"
3/6

"Yeah I know what you mean. I too thought about whether or not to become a Doctor myself. I was really considering being a weapon user actually, but Medic seemed better at the time and I stuck with it." Todd said opening to the door to the outside. Endency walked through and was quickly followed by Todd. "Alright now the first jutsu in Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui or Healing Hands Technique: Minor." Todd started
4/6

"Now this is the first actual healing technique you will be learning. You will concentrate chakra into your hands creating a ball of healing chakra. This chakra when concentrated will repair physical damage to another person. The effects of this technique are limited to superficial cuts and injuries though it can reduce the severity of more serious injuries. Now we'll start by practicing on fish and slowly move up to bigger creatures.
5/6

Todd used the scroll to summon a fish. The fish flopped around gasping for breath. Then he created a ball of fire in his palm and struck the fish in the side creating a burn on its side. Todd gestured for Endency to begin. Endency walked over and sat on his knees as he began to focus on creating the healing chakra. His hands began to glow green as he placed them just above the fish's burn mark. The mark slowly faded and the scales healed over. The fish burst back into his flopping old self
6/6  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Setsugai. When your village's Sannin tells you to get your a** to the Office, do not act as if nothing has happened.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:13 pm
Machines were making noises as they aided Daron to breath, and checked his heart rate. His eyes suddenly flew open their red coloring sending out a glow. "Where am I? How long have I been here? Who... Am I?" He thought removing the IV from his arm and taking off the breathing mask. He stood ripping the gown from his body. He saw a small wardrobe in the corner. He walked over to it opening it. Seeing some mans clothes. And a head band of the grass village... "I'm... A Grass ninja..." He put on his clothes, and looked around. "I need to figure somethings out..." He mumbles to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image
~Teddy_Okazi_Akusa~
_Jounin_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_Kusagakure No Sota_

"For everything you have missed...XXyou have gained something else...XX and for everything you gain...XX you lose something else."

Teddy walked into the hospital to see his brother who had been knocked out cold for a long time, he had lost count. He made his way to the room when he noticed someone standing in it, he opened the door fast as he poked his head in. "BROTHER, is that you," he screamed as he ran to him.

User Image[<3]  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:30 pm
"Brother?" That word sounded strange to Daron, well more accurately. This was all strange. He suddenly fell to his knees clutching his head immense pain going through out the entirety of his body, but the worst was in the head. More precisely, his brain. Flashes of memory went through his head. "My name... It is.. Daron? " He asked through gritted teeth as he tried to push away the pain. He couldn't remember anything else at this moment..  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image
~Teddy_Okazi_Akusa~

"For everything you have missed...XXyou have gained something else...XX and for everything you gain...XX you lose something else."

Teddy looked at him and nodded, "Your my little brother and yah your name is Daron Okazi Akusa," he stated.

User Image

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:36 pm
"What happened to me?" Daron said questioningly regaining some strength and standing. He wasn't sure that he could trust this "older brother" just yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image
~Teddy_Okazi_Akusa~

Teddy looked down, "You were almost killed in combat, luckily i made it there to save you," he said as he could remember that day like it was yesterday.

User Image

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:53 pm
"Is that how I got this?" He asked looking down at his bare chest, he had yet to button the shirt he wore. There was a scar going across his chest. It was long ago healed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image
~Teddy_Okazi_Akusa~

Teddy nodded, "Yea," he mumbled.

User Image

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:42 pm
"So. Mind telling me something about myself?" He asked still unsure who he really is.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:53 pm
iTeddy Byakuga
User Image
~Teddy_Okazi_Akusa~

Teddy smiled," Well your my younger brother, your a chunin, im your only living relative," he said

User Image

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:11 pm
"Simple enough." He picked up a wakazashi sitting in the wardrobe, assuming it was his. "What now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:12 pm
Teddy smiled, " We spar?"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:31 pm
"Lead the way.", Daron said looking at his so called brother. He wasn't sure why he wanted to spar. But he figured it would be best to test himself. He had been in coma for a long time after-all.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games