Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tree of Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:20 am
"Yup, I mean come on, it's like a water version of the Rasengan, only more powerful. Lets see the most damage? I ripped an entire building to shreds with it," Zane laughed. "Didn't mean to though, totally accidental."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:26 am
Luo sighed looking at Zane. "Be careful with it. If you don't have enough control over it, or someone hits it with equal or greater force or pressure, it'll recoil on you and you run the risk of being hit yourself." Luo then grinned. "But that building part is pretty cool. Well, when you find him, if he agrees to train you, I'm gonna head probably to the leaf village. I keep forgetting to visit it. That, or cloud. How was it when you went there?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:32 am
"Will do," Zane said as he thought about what was going on the villages. "Well right now Kazuo, the mist 7 swordsman, is the temporary Raikage in the Cloud village. By the way, if you run into some chick with a bow and arrows, run. Don't go near her and leave, she's bad news man. I saw her kill a jounin in an instant...and she set the Cloud Cafe on fire...with me still in it. That was horrible. And in the leaf nothing much is really going on. The kage's just teaching the academy students right now."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:37 am
Luo nodded a bit, taking in mos of the information. "I see. Then cloud is where I'll go. They seem to need the most assistance at this time anyway. Plus if the Raikage is mist 7, I should be fine. But, what happened to the former Raikage?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:41 am
"The Raikage left the village on some important mission to do. Not exactly sure why though...you know come to think of it Kashim also left and Ban, his former teacher is the temporary Kazekage," Zane pointed out remembering his meeting with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:44 am
Luo nodded a bit. "Yeah, but if I remember correctly, Kashiim left in an attempt to try and stop the akatsuki. It is an oddity for a kage to leave his post though." Standing up and stretching, Luo sighed. "I'm bored. What do you want to do?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:50 am
Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai looked up and seen 2 people that looked really familiar to him "hey have i met you guys before?" Kemai then jumped to his feet and walked over to the 2 men there  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 am
Zane looked up as he saw the familiar shinobi and jumped to his feet. "KEMAI!" Zane exclaimed as he went over to him. "It's us the Mist shinobis Luo and Zane," Zane said reminding him of who they were. "Remember? We met back in the Snow village during the Chuunin exams. I have the hyoton bloodline!"  

BluewolfofMibu

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:53 am
Luo looked at him and shook his head a bit. "You should. You popped out of the snow in Yuki dozens of times just to mess with us during the chuunin exams." Luo paused in thought trying to remember his name, and then a lightbulb went off. "Kemai. That is your name, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:57 am
Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai rubbed his head thinking and said "ya that's my Name" Kemai sat down "Ahh ya the exams well kool you got my blood line well the blood line i remember now it's been a wile" Kemai then Pulled out his sword and started Polishing it  

fire assasin8

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:00 am
Luo nodded a bit as the man finally recalled the two. "So what are you doing here in Kusa? Doesn't seem like a place you'd be."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:00 am
"Kemai sir, I wanted to take you up on your offer. Back in the Snow you said to come seek you out for training. Well I'm here and I'm asking if you would train me for the upcoming jounin exams," Zane asked him as he watched him polish his blade.  

BluewolfofMibu

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:09 am
Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai put his blade up and looked at the 2 and turned to zane "sure ill train you just tell what you want as basics then we will go from there" Kemai smiled then turned to Luo and said "well i got kicked out of the Snow village by the one you may know as the one who just got killed in the cloud village so i was invited here to the grass ANBU so i took the place as lieutenant so that's how i got here i don't really like it but it will do tell the snow gets back up and running and i can get back in to the village  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:11 am
Luo nodded understanding, and then he turned to Zane. "Well, there you have it. You earned the right to be trained. Are you two going to train in the Hyouton Dojo in the mist, or here?"  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:12 am
Zane jumped up in excitement, happy to have found a new teacher. "Well, I already know a couple of ice jutsus, and demonic ice mirrors, and I know how to manipulate snow and freeze the water using my two elements. But I'm willing to start at ground zero, anything to become stronger," Zane pointed out.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games