Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:54 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
((Actually, Yukio is already gone kato. I'll use this post to make his escape though.))
Yukio stared blankly at Daron. ".....You're the aggressive type, aren't you? Alright then, I'd love to fi-OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!" Yukio screamed pointing to the sky behind Daron. He hoped it would distract Daron because as soon as he would turn his head Yukio would take off to the ramen shop as fast as he could. He wasn't the type who liked getting into fights, apparently.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:01 am
(Sorry about that.)
"Well its best I don't fight you anyways. Wouldn't want you to get cut." Daron spoke the last sentence as he walked past Yukio and towards the hot springs.  

FullbusterOrleans

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:19 pm
Kashiim walked into the crystalline springs, enjoying their beauty for a while. Once he came back out of his trance like state, he tried to look for people who could answer his questions. The bad part was, there was noone there. "Damn." He said to himself. He felt a presence arriving though, so he decided to sit and wait, then pounce on them to answer his questions to the best of his knowledge.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:11 pm
NUR

User Image

Flying over head Shoku peers down off her clay bird, spying on this strange person she has never seen before. Strangely enough Shoku has a strange intuition when it comes to figuring people out and sensing trouble. She looks down at this strange man and somehow she just knows there is something unlikeable about him. She watches to see if he shows any signs of being a jinchuuriki.

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:46 am
Kashiim looked upwards toward the over-sized bird that appeared to be a light brown colour, but no details could be seen on the bird. Above the bird, Kashiim could see someone looking down at him. "Not too good at spying, are they?" He said as he unfurled his wings from his shirt. His black wings which were now fully extended to about three feet each way, flapped a little. Kashiim jumped into the air and flew towards the bird. Once he got to it, he fluttered beside it, examining the face of the girl who was watching him. "What are you doing?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:34 pm
NUR

User Image

"I've never seen you before in this village? what is your business here, you have a strange aura about you." Shoku speaks while standing atop her bird and putting her hands in her clay pouches. the mouths begin chewing away on clay. She is completely serious and alert as ever she really has a bad feeling about this person.

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:52 pm
"I'm not of this village." Kashiim stated. "Although, my intentions might pass me through many countries." He says eyeing her hands as they dug into her pouches. "You might be able to help me though. Have you ever heard of an organization known as... The Akatsuki?" Kashiim said as he looked at her through his long lashes. His arms were laid across his chest in a casual stance, indicating no notion to fight, not yet anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:39 pm
NUR

User Image

"Interesting..." She folds her arms thus hiding her ring from his sight. "Ya I've heard quite a bit about Akatsuki...why do you ask?" Shoku says sternly while her clay bird flies hovers about the wind gusts from the birds wings making Shoku's hair flutter and sway about.

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:04 pm
"You could say I have somewhat of a grudge against them." Kashiim said, remembering long ago, which would only be a few years, but it felt like an eternity. Burning buildings, faces, and most importantly, friends. "You could also say I'm out to avenge those who can no longer do it themselves. If you have information about the whereabouts of the Akatsuki base, or the Akatsuki in general, it would be best to speak it now." Kashiim said with a sneer, which seemed out of place on his once, always smiling face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:46 pm
NUR

User Image

"Hmmm well I guess everyone has differing opinions of what is right and wrong, all I can tell you about Akatsuki is that they are everywhere and nowhere all at once." She smiles tilting her head and becoming quite mor suspicious of this man. "So your a jinchuuriki are you not?"

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:04 pm
"Heh, only one person has confronted me of being a Jinchuuriki. Although, he was an Akatsuki." Kashiim said with a sinister grin as he lowered his head so that his eyes were covered by shadows."This information you speak was quite similar to his. Everywhere and nowhere. Seems like your telling me that the Akatsuki is here now. And by saying that, you reveal that the only person here, other than myself, is an Akatsuki." Kashiim's eyes suddenly changed, and as he raised his head ever so slightly, they radiated through his bangs. "I don't wish to hurt you child, tell me where your people are so I can destroy them, I promise you wont be harmed in the meantime." He said, as his voice doubled with one more demonic.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:15 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku smiles "Well you are very perceptive...and I won't tell you a thing other than as a demon you will fall." She says this only audible to the two of them. The mouths in her hands spit out a couple clay chunks and she forms them into a bunch of tiny birds, She then throws them all around her and makes a handsign and the birds are all twice as big about the size of an average raven or so. They swirl around Shoku and very randomly two break off from formation and fly towards the Kashim, with a quick handsign the two birds explode near him hopefully knocking him off balance.

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:48 pm
Kashiim looked as the birds flew at him, the only seemingly obvious response to this attack was that he curled his wings around him in an almost protective barrier. A single thought ran through his mind as he did this and a single seal. 'Judegement strike.' His wings became the density of steel as he was blasted by the bombs. The blast sent him in a downward direction. Once he his the ground, it made a large blast area. Kashiim unfurled his wings from around him and cracked his neck. "That was quite the ride," Kashiim began. "Do you care for another?" He asked showing slightly fanged teeth. Kashiim flapped his wings, allowing for feathers to float upwards and around the area. The feathers themselves were seemingly harmless, but the field was now set to Kashiim's advantage. Or at least until Shoku catches onto his scheme. Kashiim unsheathed his Naraku Doki and flew in a beeline path towards Shoku. Only one hand was on the sword, while he left another free, ready to speed to the pther to make handsigns.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:56 pm
((Really? Is today attack Grass day? Cause i will come after every single last one of you))  

Masumi H Dekata

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:58 pm
((No need. I'm sure Shoku can handle herself.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games