Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marquis27

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:53 pm
((sorry if it seems auto-hittish, but you did sort of just plow me through a wall in sort of the same matter. So eye for an eye lol.))

User Image Niko
"It’s not about mercy..."

[bounty hunter][Current Class: Ninjutsu][Gennin]
Turning around with a snap he looks to the lady, her words reverberating through his spine like a kick in the face. Nothing he hates more than a person waving their class around in the system of society. Like her being the mizukage's daughter makes her special. Turning around from the Kusakage (who he is unaware she even is. she just looks like the law to him.) Niko shakes his head to Rini. A tendrill shoots out from his wrist and wraps around hers. It hurts like hell because of her corrupted chakra for Niko's tendrill to even be attached to young Rini. Pulling himself closer to her in near an instant as the tendril retracts back into his wrist keeping its hold tight around Rini's. This forces the light and young teenagers to be snapped together like a spring. The force so much so that Niko cannot completely stop himself, his body colliding into Rini's, In an instant he locks lips with her. Giving her a dose of the ferocity in his heart he pulls away quickly from the ignited kiss and looks her in the eyes. "I don't give a damn about your daddy--the mizukage. I don't give a damn if you know a god even! I don't care about your class system. Your family makes you no more special than mine." Roughly he pushes her away, unwrapping the tendrill at the last moment to send her into a slight spin. "The man has already been taken away from you anyways lady. get over it." Niko says softly and barely audible as he turns and starts to walk away from the area, away from the Kusakage and the Mizukages daughter. This company is far to prestigious for his low life, poor and dirty class. With a sigh he sets out to try and explain to his mom what he has done, his punishment will surely be severe.

"...Not about tears anymore"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

The clone was lost for a moment trying to understand the entire situation. But after watching the boy suddenly violate Rini with a ferocious kiss as well as the evidence laid out before her. With a snarling grit of her teeth Aki storms to catch up to Niko. "Halt, child. For halting not only attacking the Daughter of the Mizukage, her Fiancée, and unborn child but also visitors under the elicit protection of myself the Kusakage, I cannot allow you to leave here alone." She demanded reaching out to lay a surprisingly heavy hand on his arm. The metal clone glanced to Rini and then to the strangely clothed Sin. Aki was prepared to hold them back in case Niko's actions had further stirred the pot. "Rini, you need to take care of your arm. I can take you to the hospital if the wound is too much for you." She wished she could help out more. But she couldn't risk letting him get away. Earlier had been the first time she'd actually heard Rini speak aloud about her child, however the Kusakage had begun to infer as much already. Now was not the time to react to it.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

marquis27

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:53 pm
User Image Niko
"It’s not about mercy..."

[bounty hunter][Current Class: Ninjutsu][Gennin]
Not even trying to run or expecting to get away from the situation this lady for sure is the law. Just as young Niko expected though she overlooked any damage done to him and just about pulls the young teenagers arm off. Already his arm had been badly dislocated, cut and bruised due to the impact of Rini forcing him through a wall. The young boy can only take so much. Showing the pain in his face and yet also showing so hard how he tries to hold it back: Gritting his teeth, tears in his eyes and with muscles clenched he endures. He cannot quite understand his actions at this point either, his dueling personality this young gennin has quite a bit of energy, but has little control over his immense ability. Just looking to Aki he nods his head and doesn't say a word.

"...Not about tears anymore"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:53 pm
((There is the power gap between upper-level chuunin and newly-made (I believe?) genin to consider, but I'll go along with it. An eye for an eye. I blame Jashin. >_< *shrugs*

Oh, and it's a small and insignificant wrinkle, but I don't think Rini ever specifically mentioned a god of any sort. She just referred to Jashin as "He", which could be anyone, really, to someone that doesn't already know about him.))

User ImageUser Image

Unfortunately, Rini's words did not have the desired effect. She had not intended to wave any station in the boy's face -- after all, she had not been raised with any station and had only gained the title of "Mizukage's Daughter" through adoption. Instead, she had -- in some unconscious way, in her fury -- meant to answer the boy's question as to her identity and warn him off of further action against her or Sindenky lest there were dire consequences. She did not want to see the boy dead just yet, after all, especially since Jashin appeared to have some sort of interest in him. Instead, her words had sparked fury in him. Curious.

When the tendril found her wrist, her gaze dropped to it as her hand instinctively wrapped around it. Very curious. When he jerked on it, she tensed to tug against him with her medic strength but something cold seeped down her spine and stilled her. Hold. Confusion flickered across Rini's face moments before Niko's lips found hers. The High Priestess's eyes widened and then dulled and relaxed, staring emptily at nothing by the time the genin pulled away. Some part of her noted that Niko was speaking, but his words fell muffled into her ears, nearly inaudible. Rini's lips barely moved as just-as-soft words flowed between them. "What a piece of work is a man . . ." Were those her words? Or His?

Then Niko shoved her, and still her body would not respond properly. She stumbled, twisted, and her heel caught on a rock. The woman crumpled to the ground with a hiss of pain as the jostle caused the bloodstains down her back, right arm, and legs to blossom further. Somehow she managed to catch herself on her right arm, lessening the impact. Still, her head spun slightly, and as her vision cleared, she found herself staring at feet. Rini blinked and her gaze drifted up past boots and old pants and layers of mix-matched shirts, robes, belts, and wrappings until she found the face that owned them -- or the eyes, rather. They were shadowed, hidden beneath hood, mask, and scarf, but she knew those eyes -- or part of them at least. The eyes she knew would not hold such uncertainty -- such anxiety -- such fear.

Tears rose unbidden as a faint whisper clawed its way from her throat. "You are not my Sin." Her head dropped and she curled in upon herself, not paying heed to Aki or the fact that she was probably getting dirt somewhere she should not. The truth was there in his eyes. No matter what Aki or Masumi or Mikyo said -- this man was not Sindenky Sosei. If he was, he would know her -- would not look at her with such eyes. She was right -- Niko was right. Her Sindenky was dead. "Gone. Gone. Go away. Go away. You lied to me. Go away!" She could not bring herself to end the stranger -- the liar -- the fake, so with those last words, she did the next best thing. Rini clutched her pendant and shoved her corrupted chakra into it, knowing full well the action would trigger a reaction in the Blood Bond -- a reaction that would likely chase the ragged man away.

Out of sight, out of mind.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 644

User Image

((Sorry it's so long -- both in the time it took me to answer and the content. Been busy these past few days. Oh! and cyber-brownies to the ones that get the reference! Sorry, couldn't help myself. >_< lol))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

A wave of relaxation washed over the man as the girl looked away. So it as true. No face. no pa- His thoughts were cut off by the burning mark over his heart. He clutched at it beneath the fabric, trying to scape at the skin. Somehow something was different. This was not the same pain as before. Kaimu released his hand from his chest as he knelt down beside the girl. Why was she like this? What caused her pain?

Slowly, and reluctantly, the man extended and hand and placed it atop the girls head. With this touch he began to know.Began to learn many things. Nothing from his past, but he started to understand. She was stressed. Seemed to have not slept in some time. Had she even eaten? The newly formed man was so very confused by what he now understood. Were did this knowledge come from? He began stroking the girls hair. He spoke no words, not truly sure of what to say.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:45 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lifting her hand slightly off the boy as the sudden shock of pain came across his face. He seemed compliant though. "You're injured as well. Rini-" Aki was cut short as she watched Sin stroke the medic's hair. Was he starting to realize who he was? Biting the inside of her cheek she could help but notice the sounds of explosions in the distance towards the academy. What could that be now? She thought with a twinge of annoyance crossing her face. There was too much going on at once. The metal clone spoke up again. "You need to have your injuries checked, both of you." She didn't want to be dragging a injured boy in for an arrest or leave Rini as wounded as she was if she was emotional to heal them herself. Not too mention now she would probably need to deal with the academy.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

The crunch of dirt signaled the Liar's movement to Rini's side. She started to curl tighter, uncertain of what he wanted, but then she felt the touch to her hair and the fainter touch to the back of her mind. Slowly, she relaxed beneath the dual touch and stopped the flow of chakra through the Blood Bond. What was this? Was he offering her comfort? Had something changed? Slowly and carefully she shifted and lifted one hand. It found his knee, his thigh, his hip, and then she hooked her arm loosely around his waist and pulled herself closer to him. She kept her movements slow so as not to startle him as she shifted to rest her head on his lap and take comfort in his proximity.

For all that his eyes spoke of a lack of Sin, everything else about him argued otherwise -- his scent -- his warmth -- his ethereal brush against her mind -- the Bond forged in blood and chakra. It was all there and she wished more than anything -- hoped against hope -- that somehow she was wrong and that this man was her Sin. The pain in her back and arm meant nothing so long as she had his touch -- his warmth -- his presence at her side.

Exhaustion swept over Rini, even as Aki spoke somewhere nearby. The High Priestess was faintly aware of those words but was too tired -- physically and emotionally -- to act on them. She was content with dozing off and pretending again -- pretending that this man was really her Sin, wholly and completely, even if that meant that her heart would be crushed as soon as she returned to being fully awake.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 643

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:02 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Rini began to wrap her arms around his waits, he was a bit confused as to what was happening. When her movements were complete, she lay perfectly still with her head in his lap. At first he was confused, trying to understand the meaning of the gesture, but he could feel a change in her. She seemed to calm. Seems to relax, and eventually slip into sleep. Sleep. This was something he did not fully understand. After several awkward seconds he began to move. Scooping the girl into his harms, he rest her head on his chest. The difference in their size was apparent to him now. He was so much larger than her.

Rising to his feet, he crossed the road to stand next to the only other person he recognized. He stood before Aki holding Rini in his arms, and looked at her with eyes saying he did not understand. It was clear that he had not reclaimed many if any memories, and sought answers to his situation from this girl.

Sindenky

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:29 am
User ImageUser Image

Relief came about her as Aki watched Sin lift up Rini. From beneath the cloth that wrapped his face she watched the confusion in his eyes. Smiling the Kage's clone nodded to him. "You'll understand soon enough. Please follow me." Even if he understood what she asked him to do, she still set a hand on his shoulder and guided him, with her other hand still upon Niko, towards the Hospital.

(( All to the hospital. ))

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:00 am
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After running, Kaimu found himself in a familiar place. Looking around the dorms, he decided this would be a good place to hide, suddenly changing the game to hide and seek.

Sindenky

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:21 am
User Image
"Mastering others makes you strong. Mastering yourself makes you fearless."

Kyo walked into the dorms, swinging his arms back and forth."Man, I've been out of it for so long. It's going to be good to get back to work."He looked around. It still wasn't the Rain village, but he had finally learned to call Kusa home. He pulled out a cigarette and lit it at the entrance of the dorms, a lingering habit from his genin days.

x
x
x

Hasame Kyo ‡ Ninjutsu ‡ Jounin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:17 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kaimu had taken cover underneath some stairs. A perfect spot, but now his attention was drawn to Kyo, who stood out in the open. 'Pssst!!" he called out. Surly it would look strange to the jounin to look over and see Kaimu sheltered underneath the stairs. The man was a fully grown adult, and covered from head to toe in mismatches clothing, more or less strapped onto the body by belts as opposed to siting in some planned out manner.

"You gotta hide!" he called out in a hushed tone. After giving the warning, the man duck back behind the stairs, seeking to vanish once again.

Sindenky

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:41 pm
User Image
"Mastering others makes you strong. Mastering yourself makes you fearless."

With a small chuckle, Kyo walked over to the staircase under which the man was hiding. "Who, or what, are we hiding from, pray tell?" He asked the man. Nonetheless, he ducked behind the stairs, pulling his wings in behind him. With a handsign, he shrunk them down to a manageable size."And why? While your at it." Kyo crouched behind the man, waiting for someone to come busting in through the door.

x
x
x

Hasame Kyo ‡ Ninjutsu ‡ Jounin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:53 am
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The man scooted over to make room for the new guy and his wings. "Haku i think was his name. If he catches us, man it wont be fun." he said with a small laugh. "I'm Kaimu" he said, extending a hand like the books had told him.

((Sorry for the delay, and your a former Rain nin :O? ))  

Sindenky

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:07 am
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

"Where the hell is that little, big man!?! If I don't find him I'll probably get demoted to Gennin!" Haku busted into the doors of the Kusa Dorms, his arm yanking Kido into the doors with him. He looked around. "Huh. Calling on Ranmaru's Eye for a situation like this. Ridiculous." His eye flashed red as he tried to pick up on a tiny trace of chakra. He was surprised that not many others were there. Then, under the staircase, he picked up on one chakra signature. But it was enourmous. Followed by a slightly stronger one, but it was still there. Moving towards the staircase, he reached under it with both hands and yanked the two out with all the strength he could manage. Although one of them had wings on their backs. "Gah!" He moved the first man aside and pulled Kaimu from underneath. "You little b***h! Come on! We're going to the Library and I'll watch you sit there and read some books or something! Making me run all around Kusa like I'm some kind of errand boy." 'He has the mind of a child, it seems like. I wonder what his mind is doing in there. Is it on vacation or something? Or has it been beaten up?'

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces