Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:12 pm
Kowaii quickly flashed through a set of signs and a second him appeared. It ran off to see Shoku. The other one sat down beside Yukio. "So, instead of merely asking for donations and such, you decided to break into the home of a powerful ninja, who was accompanied by another powerful ninja, and thought that because you were a genin it was alright? Kid, we've talked. I know that you have a rich family, so why steal? If you had asked, I would have made a donation to the needy, and Shoku might have." Kowaii said as the ramen was placed in front of them. As Kowaii began to dig in, he continued. "I don't know whether Shoku is okay with you stealing all her stuff and giving it to someone else, although she might get over it. But, I'm going to need that picture back."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:16 pm
NUR

User Image

Flying over the city Shoku see's exactly where the kid went with all her belongings. "A good deed" hidden by the fact that all the items are stolen would make it a terrible deed. Especially since that picture is of Shoku's deceased family. A terrible incident for a young girl to have to behold. Jumping off her clay bird Shoku lands right in front of the ramen shop. "I want that picture." She says pointing to the picture of her parents. She looks at Yukio with a devilish stare. 3 clay clones of Shoku have the perimet of this place covered Yuko could not escape from any such route of this place. Shoku is now fully armed and prepared for battle unlike she was before. This will be much more interesting. "Actually while your at it, how about you give me all my own items back except for that which your wearing and I will decide what I want to do with my own belongings.

Eris5

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:32 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
Yukio laughed "Actually the cave incident was by chance. My team mate was attacking me and I was just looking for a place to hide. I thought it was an ordinary cave." He ate his ramen peacefully before gaining a serious look. "My family is rich, not me. They give an extra allowance on top of what I make as a ninja, but ever since I gave two billion dollars to this one charity organization they've restricted how much money they lend give me. If I had a choice, I would be broke now from giving away so much money to the less fortunate." He then relaxed a bit as he finished the ramen bowl. "In any case, I like to help people, and I like to steal. The way I see it, this is just knocking two birds out with one stone. You can have the picture back. I don't need it anymore." Suddenly Shoku bursted into the shop. "Or do I?" Yukio suddenly jumped into the kitchen and threw five shuriken at Shoku before grabbing the photo next to bag. He pinched his fingers around it tightly and held it up to Shoku so that she could see. "I can't do that. Nobody moves or the photo gets it!" He said, threatening to rip the photo in half.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:42 pm
NUR

User Image

Shoku draws her wrist blades for a nice quick draw to react to the shuriken. She blocks 3 shuriken with her wrist blades hitting them away and drawing her sheathed sword she lets the rest of the shuriken slam into it. Spinning her katana around she keeps it sheathed flicking away the shuriken right back at Yukio's legs. "You rich little punk, stop using donation money for your own needs!" Shoku spins low unwrapping her clothes blocking her shuriken summoning seal. Taping her tattoos Shoku pulls out 4 shuriken for each hand and launches all them one right after another so the ricochet and have a strange path towards Yukio which will be hard to follow. Shoku charges right after Yukio, but from behind. Her clay clone from behind has charged in and aim to stab at Yukio's back very hard with her sheathed sword which would indeed make him drop the picture and money Which the Shoku that snuck up on him would have time to steal back.

Eris5

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:44 pm
The other Kowaii landed, already knowing what happened. "Guys, can we just calm down for a minute." The Kowaiis said in unison. "Yuki, you know that even if you rip that picture, she is just going to kill you more painfully." Said the Kowaii that was already there. "Shoku, I know you are upset, but can you calm down for a moment and we can sort this out?" Said the other Kowaii. He really didn't want to piss off Shoku. He remembered her mastery as well. 's**t, this really is not going to end well, if it continues like this.' The Kowaiis thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:55 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"It's not for me!" Yukio shouted before he suddenly exploded in tornado of white. All of the paper from his backpack raced out and around him to shield his entire figure, blocking any of the attacks coming at him as well as cutting up the clone that dared to get so close to him. Also while Shoku charged ahead, a yellow notepad used by the shop to take down orders that lay on the counter next to her suddenly ripped itself out of its pad and blasted at Shoku, threatening to cut her up with its now razor sharp edges. Back to the tornado of white though, as soon as it formed it rocketed up through the roof of the shop, where it absorbed into Yukio's airplane he had there. Paper bag and picture in hand he flew off of the rooftop and into the sky. "So just suck it and get a heart!"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:02 pm
NUR

User Image

Reacting quickly The Shoku from behind uses her high level clay manipulation to transform into a clay bird. The real Shoku Yells up at Yukio. "The Air is not where you can escape!. You Should never steal even if you say it is for a good purpose. Those are my belongings!" Shoku's clay bird that carried her here is already close to Yukio While the clone that transofrmed in pursuit is still very close to him. Shoku detonates both the clay birds once they are close enough to cause some major damage to Yukio. These two explosions will be of a great size and power. Very much more intense than paper slips. Shoku cuts away the paper that was gonig after her with her wrist blades. Shoku jumps up to the roof while another one of her clones transforms into a bird. She jumps on the birds back and flies into the air above the explosion in order to scope the scene and make sure the boy is going down.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:11 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
"Not anymore!" he shouted back as he flew away. He glanced back to see the birds gaining on him though. His powers weren't quite enough to let him escape it seemed, so he vanished through the floor of the giant paper airplane, riding a paper board down to the ground while keeping the plane up as a distraction. The birds then suddenly blew up with such power that the powerful wind from it knocked him off the board. He screamed as he neared the ground but then quickly manipulated the paper from the board to wrap around his shoulders and expand above him as a parachute. He landed on the ground and rolled to break the impact. The paper then absorbed back into his backpack while he ran and jumped through the window of a nearby building.
exit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:26 pm
NUR

User Image

Unluckily for Yukio. One Shoku clone remained on the ground and was tracking him. He jumped into the house she was waiting in. Upon jumping through the window The Shoku clone Swings her sheathed sword to slap Yukio over the head very hard in a direction as well to make his head bounce off the wall. While this happens She takes her bra and panties back emptying his pockets and stuffing them under her breast plate as well as her money and of course her very beloved picture of her family. "Don't steal from your neighbors! I said keep the clothes so keep them, but don't take anything else from me or else I will kill you." The real Shoku senses where Yukiio is because of her clone. She circles the house to make sure if he tries to run out of the room he will get a swift punch and be cut off from escape.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:30 pm
(Real Yukio is in library, and your clothes are in the ramen shop, he just has your picture...in the library. Chase him there)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:33 pm
((No, he has both in the library))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:33 pm
((******** this im tired of chasing his a** everywhere. He cant just leave like that. I have him covered everytime. He has no way of escaping. Its stupid rp'ing. its crap like this that makes me wonder why i came back...im done tongiht he can have the stupid picture i killed my parents anyways.))

Shoku grabs all her stuff but her picture and goes home.  

Eris5

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:42 pm
((he has the bag in the library...))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:54 pm
((no you do not . It's bad rp'ing you can't just put exit at the end of your post as if you can just magically escape its godmodding for sure and is bullcrap rp'ing. A story goes nowhere and im tired of switching freaking threads so often and everytime i switch threads im pissed off by the switch over. So ******** you im taking my money back my picture now and all my stuff. you do this again and i will kill you. You dont just take peoples stuff godmode past them in their house. Then just do the same thing again. Screw that im not chasing you nor rp'ing with you. So no you don't have my stuff.))  

Eris5

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:25 pm
((I was asked to step in, im siding with eris casue yes it is bull you can't just say you escaped and bam you escaped. If someone cuts you off and can actully cut you off in time then yes you can't just go to the next thread))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games