Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The choosen Ones(not ended yet!POST!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GAlA_Olivia

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 11:43 am
elaise looked at zack without sitting up and said "i don't know what to think about what's happened to us since we got these stones, all i know is that im glad i've met you." she blushed slightly about the fact she had finally told him she liked him.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 1:22 pm
"I hope so, too." she said to him. "Hey....Jamato....you cut yourself." she said, catching the blade without cutting herself. She caught his knife and took his hand. She looked at the cut to estimate how deep it is. "It's not that deep, so it should be fine." she said to him. She pulled a scrap piece of cloth from the bag that hangs at her belt. She tied it over the wound to stop the bleeding. "There you go!" she said, finishing up with taking care of the cut. She didn't put his hand down, though.  

My Fallen Angel of Hope

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 3:14 pm
Azzura tilted her head to the side"I see no problem there...you are still a nice person aren't you?I think they should see the real Arashi..not what they want to see."Azzura said as she helped Arashi up"Oh..by the way I am Azzura Icestorm..the little wannabe mage of this town"Azzura smiled and turned around"Let 's go now"

Zacks head turned into a deep red"Errr...errr...."He looked at her "I..I...errr I think the same about you.."He finally said to her.

Jamato looked at the now bandaged hand"..I did?..Well didn't noticed...thanks i guess"He smiled shy at her,he wasn't used to it that someone touched him and he also didn't know how to act rigt if someone is so kind to him like Niara now ."Let us just keep cooking..okey?"He then noticed that she still held his arm"Errr...Could you please...well...em...arm?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 3:19 am
Arashi shut here eyes slightly for a moment trying to regain her focus but failed." I guess so, I don't recall ever really fighting with anyone. Oh and Azzura, I bet your a great mage all you have to do is think your the best and eventually you will be, its what I did, and now the fact im blind doesn't faze me." Arashi balanced her self since she hadn't fully re focused her self but walked by following the sound of Azzura's footsteps.  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:23 am
Azzura stoped infront of her home and looked at Arashi"Well that would be to..easy...I would prefer to be a wannabe mage as long as i can...well i try to escape my future"She said laughing"I already know that i will become a great mage someday..but..my life will also become boring then..."  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:37 am
"If you know its going to be boring, then why not make it be fun, but if not that's a great idea.I can't help but wonder if I'll ever stop being blind, but hey i don't really care every things interesting you never know whats coming" Arashi laughed as well, from her incident with the hole in the road being a prime example.  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:42 am
Azzura opend the door and went in"Yeah..Well i think you are right!But...then i need help"SHe said laughing"...Oh..and..i could tell you what will happen to you in the future but believe me...your life would be boring then"  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:28 am
" Well if you want, I could help ya, unless it requires seeing something, then it might be a little difficult." Arashi laughed some while following Azzura . " By the way, the hold I fell in was it a big one or tiny one that would be amazing that anyone could trip in it? I need to know whether or not I should be laughing or confused" she finished poking the cut on her cheek.  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 5:46 am
"No..it doesn't requiere somehting like that..oh the hole was a little one...you had just the luck find it and to trip"She answeared  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 6:58 am
" Holes: 2 points Arashi:0 and the score continues." She laughed while raising her hand up in a peace sign, causing her to wobble some. "And like the wind i will never cease to unbalance myself, then again it is a little hard to balance when the terrain is a mystery." Arashi finished brushing a bang out of her face as she regained her balance.  

Losseth

Dapper Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

My Fallen Angel of Hope

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:18 am
Niara blushed and stepped back, dropping his hand. "Sorry." she said, lowering her head. "It's kinda...hard...for me to be in a house with everyone being nice and all. I have scars all over from being beaten for doing bad things, like talking, breaking something, ruining the food, etc. I also have scars from being beaten because they felt like it. Humans are vile creatures. Houses scare me, and certain humans too." she said, tears rolling down her cheeks. "I haven't gotten that close to anyone since the last of my friends have died. I have been hurt too many times to trust anyone. I'm sorry." she said, the tears still flowing.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:35 pm
Jamato sighed"Human..but i am..i am just human to a half"He stated with a smile"I know how it is to be hated..and scars well i have enough"He sighed,without knowing he placed a hand on his chest were an old scar was"My mother herself wanted to kill me..she failed but then she left us alone it was hard and i still have problems to trust someone"He wiped pne tear of Niara away and then created with this tear a little ice flower"You look nice without tears.."

Azzura tilted her head"Yeha right but you know what..if i find a way i will give you the abillity to see...I mean i would miss it to see the clouds...or the trees..."  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Daveman-Hewhosmokeswyochs

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:44 pm
While everyone was doing their own thing, the bros snap their fingers and sing a tune.
Both:"Woa oa oh, for the longest time. Woa oa oh, for the longest time"
"If you said goodbye to me tonight" "Oo wee oooo"
"There would still be music left to write" "Ah aaah"
"What else can I do, I'm so inspired by you, that hasn't happened for the longest time. Once I thought my innocence was gone" "Oo wee oooo"
"Now I know that happiness goes on" "Ah aaah"
"That's where you found me, when you put your arms around me, I haven't been there for the longest time."
Both:"Woa oa oh, for the longest time. Woa oa oh, for the longest time"

((It's called: for the longest time, by billy joel ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 1:01 pm
Azzura starred at the brothers and took the next thing she could find,of course it was a very heavie book.She looked at the book and then at the brothers.SHe aimed at Dave and threw it after that she took the next book"Hey stop singing!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games