Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
What could ruin Resident Evil? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Could Resident Evil ever be ruined?
  Yes
  Never
  Resident Evil 4
  Resident Evil Movies
  Other reason
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:10 pm
I dunno, they're partially reptile, so they probably taste like really tender fish... Mixed with... Human? o.O

Hunter Gammas are probably more like frog.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:16 pm
Didn't Dhamer say that people tasted like chicken though? Or was that Hannibal? ... Anyway, there has to be a hint of chicken in there somewhere.

I've eaten frog legs before.... They're yummy. confused  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:21 pm
Yup, they sure are. And chewy in that most delightful of ways.

I wasn't so crazy about turtle though. WAYYY too tender for me.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:32 pm
You're the only person that has every agreed with me on frog legs. That makes me smile. Most people think it's gross.
I've never had turtle, but I picture it having a texture similar to that of clamb or oyster.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:34 pm
No... It's sooo tender, it's not even chewy, you can like, take the meat apart by mashing it with your tongue. I wasn't too crazy about the texture. The flavor was good though.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:43 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No... It's sooo tender, it's not even chewy, you can like, take the meat apart by mashing it with your tongue. I wasn't too crazy about the texture. The flavor was good though.
I have that problem with a lot of different foods. The flavor will be exquisite, but the waty it feels in my mouth would ruin it for me. But why are we having this conversation? UMBRELLA ALL THE WAY!!!  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:51 pm
Hmm... Yeah, okay, I can run with that...

Umbrella all the way!... The one thing that would ruin Resident Evil is the lack of Umbrella. Hence, why it's ruined. And Wesker's whole, "I'll bring Umbrella back" doesn't count. Because it'll obviously be a completely different organization from the Umbrella that we know and love.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:53 pm
yeah, I guess we should get back on topic. Dear jesus I'm so bad for this guild sweatdrop

I'll even answer the question of the thread.

Resident Evil has already been ruined. Hence the reason Bio has sworn off any new RE games/Degeneration and I'm in REAA for it.  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:09 pm
You're one of the people keeping this guild alive. That's not a bad thing. ^_^

And yes, Resident Evil will never... NEVER be the same. I really hate to rain on the parade of those who hope that one day Capcom is gonna release a new Resident Evil game, and it'll remind them of the good ol' days of Raccoon City, like the very first time one plays RE2 or RE3. But no... It's pretty obvious which direction Capcom is heading in, and unless someone like one of us actually takes over the company and says, "Everything released after RE0 isn't canon, just disregard it. And we'll be making RE4 the way it should've been made" which is unlikely to happen, then we're never gonna see Resident Evil as we once knew it, again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:13 pm
There are even parts of RE0 that I don't consider canon. Like Dr. Suck summoning leeches via opera. That never happened in my book. Ever.  

REaceofclubs

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:14 pm
Oh, and thank you Bio! ^^;;;  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:16 pm
You know, that's ONE thing that I prefered in Umbrella Chronicles. And that's the fact that that young version of Marcus in a White Mage robe never even came into the picture. When you meet him in UC, he's just in his old leech guy form. But aside from that, the remade scenarios of UC were almost as bad as the new stuff they added.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:21 pm
Oh, really? Why's that?  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:28 pm
Well, let's see..

In RE1 scenario, you meet Yawn for the first time in the Library, where you immediately kill him, and that's where you find the injured richard, as opposed to the hallway in REmake. You don't meet Lisa Trevor. And there's no Barry. At all.

RE3 scenario was just butchered, way beyond anything. You start off on the streets of Raccoon, where Jill meets Carlos, they walk around killing zombies, then fight and kill the Grave Digger. Second scenario happens in the subway, where they walk around killing enemies with nothing significant happening. Third scenario happens in the RPD, where they meet and kill Nemesis right there. Then get on the helicopter and escape from the exploding Raccoon City. There's no Nicholai, no Mikhail, no clock tower, no hospital or water treatment plant. Essentially, it's not even remotely close to what happened in RE3.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:32 pm
Who in their right mind would show RICHARD over BARRY? what the crap?

And Lisa is fun. Don't you kill her with Wesker though? I mean, she's there, just not in the mansion incident with... uh, who are you in the mansion? Chris and Becky?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games