Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
*--Ataraxia Highschool--* Going to be remade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I was to start over this rp, with a different setting and a different plot...your thoughts?
YES!!!
66%
 66%  [ 4 ]
....what?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No, no, no, annnnnnd no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe?
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
If you do [insert suggestions here] then yeah
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:33 am
Bella took another bite then looked up at him, and started to laugh as she remembered something. She swallowed her food then tried explaining why she was laughing when he looked at her," Sorry..see usually we have grace before eating.." She said, chuckling again, thinking he'll catch on to the joke.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:19 pm
Poseidon placed down his fork, "Oh, I'm sorry" he said faking a smile. "So what should we say grace to?" he asked her, a little confused.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:57 pm
Bella giggled," We don't have to if you don't want to... I was just saying how silly it would be to be thanking -you- for our food when -I- made it." She said, with another chuckle.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:20 pm
Poseidon laughed, "that's why I never really understood why people would say grace. When they were the ones who made it themself" he said smilling. "The food's good" he said smiling.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 9:54 am
Bella chuckled again,"Yeah..Oh- Thanks.." She said, hearing his remark then sliced another bite from the roast beef.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:12 pm
Poseidon nodded and took another peice onf his roast beef.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:15 pm
Bella ate another bite, then looked around..feeling akwarded. "Sooo....how's the sea?" She asked, trying to start conversation then failed badly. She felt a bit stupid asking that, then shrugged at the thought how retarded it must have sounded. Not caring really.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:08 am
Poseidon laughed, "The sea us fine. Still wondering when humans are going to find the titanic" he said taking a drink from his glass.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:47 am
Bella chuckled, remembering it as she took another bite. " Ahhh.. Ella had some fun with them..." She said, recalling how they were there. Well, her sisters anyways..she was busy trying to rescue/help them.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:56 pm
"Your nothing like your sisters, you know that" he said, thinking that Ella had a very strange sence of humor.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:30 pm
Bella stopped in mid-bite, thinking it over then shrugged, finishing her bite. "If I was, then you would either be in my room right now and I would try to seduce you horribly..or take you to my gym where we spar." She joked, saying what each sister would do/have done.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:14 pm
Poseidon laughed, "Then it's good your not like your sisters" Poseidon said smilling.  

Sergeant Paul Jackson

sparkles baby oh my

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:14 pm
[[imgleft and imgright aren't working!!]]

User Image
ђεяα
Queen Of The Gods

User Image

Hermione Cooper

Hera strolled around the town in the form of Hermione Cooper, looking for mischief. Sometimes humans could be so... boring! Today she had decided she was going to....
Hold on... she could sense something. Another Gods' presence. It was her brother, Poseidon! She laughed. She hadn't talked to him in a while, and besides, she was bored anyway.
"Come on, Scooter," Hera bent down to her puppy who was struggling to keep up to her brisk walking pace. She picked him up in her arms and continued to walk towards where Poseidon was.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:28 pm
Bella shrugged then smirked slyly, thinking about something then giggled. She took another bite of her roast beef, keeping the thought to herself.  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Sergeant Paul Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:39 pm
Poseidon smiled, "what's so funny?" he asked looking up in time to see Bella giggle. He could sence another god, but he could not make out who it was at this point.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 176 177 178 179 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games