Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Control Group Paradise (Finished, please delete me) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
Bird
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
Mammal
35%
 35%  [ 5 ]
Fish
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Reptile
21%
 21%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14

ringboy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:52 pm
((This is while other things have happened.))

Mokthol woke up, sitting upright in shock, like something had just jerked him awake. Beads of sweat had formed on his forhead. He could feel his heart pound in his chest, so fast, that he thought it was about to break his rib cage. He breathing was quick and deep, like he just been running for hours and hours with no resting. His head jerked from side to side, looking for anyone near him. Something was different, he couldn't place his finger on it though.
His mind began to go over everything that he could remember. He had fallen asleep and... dreamed? This was odd. Ever since his "transformation" he has never had a dream, mainly because he never sleeps, but when he does, he doesn't dream. This time, he had dreamed, atleast that is what he thought. The "dream" began to come back to him. He began to remember it, but mainly in flashed visions. He tried to piece together the images, but it didn't make much sense. He was able to recall images in his dream, those of people he knew, from his past life, his family, people he had seen only breifly, large groups, across the world, large feilds of grass, open to him, wind blowing endlessly. Had he been, somehow, been watching over the world?
It then occured to him, he must have. He had seen his family in his dream, but hadn't seen them in more than 10 years, he didn't know what they looked like now, yet he had just seen them. This blew him away, never had he imagined the capability of seeing over the world... and possibly more...

((now to present time))

How long he had sate there, he doesn't know. All Mokthol knew is that, what ever was happening to him now he couldn't explain, or re-create. It seemed like it was a one time only thing. It must have been some kind of asto rpojection of some kind, and subconcience entity. He thought. After decided that he couldn't do any more by just sitting there, he stood up and looked around. Not much had changed. Still, no one was around him. He looked forward, slowly changing into his energy form. He let everything out, he body shone like the sun, compresed into a smal size like that of a person. His wings grew into large solar flare like streams, larger than ever before. He hovered above the ground. The plants near him began to burn, as the pure energy was thrown off of Mokthol, trees were pushed in the direction away from Mokthol. The sheer energy eminating from him was enough to do that alone.

Suddenly he was above the water, near the beach. He looked down at his reflection. It reflected him almost perfectly. He felt himself at peace once again. He wished he could stay like this all the time, but knew that it wasn't possible. He flew back to the beach. As he landed, he had changed again to his human form. He started to walk towards the northern end of the beached. He guesed he was near the western part, and wanted to take as long as possible to get to the other side.

((enough written? I can always add more.))
((on another note, im trying to get back into the rp, so this is kind of like a second intro.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:58 pm
"Kiba! Run away!" Aaron yelled as he saw the two tank shells coming towards them. Aaron took a knee and aimed the AT-4 at the tank. The projectile coming from the AT-4 flew at the tank and hit the turret, disabling the main gun from firing. The shells that came from the tank hit the near-by bulding cuasing Aaron's shields to be depleted.  

2ndLt_Aaron_Wang

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:00 pm
M broke away from Sabine looking at her as if he was half-asleep. Suddenly, Sabine was raised into the air and her clothes were undone and pulled off by unseen force. Sabine was then slowly sat on the bed facing M. "...continue?..." M thought to her, leaning in to kiss her again. One of his hands gently caressed the skin around her neck and then went lower, the feelings received from his actions provoking increased excitement.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:23 pm
'Yes,' was the only thought Sabine seemed able to form. She reached around M to pull him closer to her, sliding her hands up his back to his shoulders and pressing her body against his. Her body almost ached, and somehow this was intensely pleasant. She wanted... something - she wanted him closer; his hands were like fire on her skin, and each new movement surprised and intrigued her.  

CharlotteGray

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:36 pm
M was curious, curious about how much 'comfort' this dragon female could give him. From meeting her hours prior, he had no prediction that she could or would make him feel what he was feeling now. What he knew was that he couldn't get enough. Like an addict to his drug, M had found something he couldn't live without, something worth living for. Responding to every move of Sabine, M moved closer. His unknown ability to make his feelings others feelings only increased what he felt, since every pleasure Sabine experienced made him do more to her. M, knowing nothing of what he was doing and was just doing, leaned into Sabine more and more until she would fall back. However, instead of falling backwards on her wings, M caught the both of them with his mind and both levitated into the air, continuing what they were doing to each other. "....I...was not...sure...of your...wing's durability...and so I....changed the environment.....of our test....." M thought, through moments of passion so intense that he did not know what they were. The pair seemed to defy gravity as they spun and flipped through the air while entwined with each other.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:14 pm
'I... this is good...' Sabine thought back. All her senses seemed heightened, somehow. Free to move in the air, her wings curved forward and around the pair, nearly enclosing them. Sabine wrapped her legs around M, twisting her head around to kiss his throat, and her teeth grazed his lips as she moved.  

CharlotteGray

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:23 pm
A tribute to Leeloo

Her blue eyes opened and closed again. The clock was ticking. 27 more days. She pushed herself up carefully and stared around. Her creator stood there. With his mask over his face. He pulled it down to reveal his face. The skin seemed knotted and unhuman like, now Leeloo noticed that he was hunched and a lot taller than a human. "Child born of stars." He whispered and she nodded, smiling. "Leeloo." She answered.

Present

Leeloo's perfect body was still limp and soft. Her lips were still of rosy colors and her skin still soft and peachy. Truth was, she wasn't human. Her skin was made out of perfectly organic things, but not skin. She did have organs and other things, and they worked perfectly but she would not decay. The creator had that idea, in case she died and they had to take her to fix her. No-one here. The poison had killed her, but not her prettiness.

Far away a fortune teller screamed in fear. The person she was talking to looked scared. "Esmeralda, what is it?" The fortune teller gasped. "Something is out there. Riding on the wind." The person looked frightened. "What is it?" Esmeralda answered promptly. "Death!" And she looked confused and scared. "Run. Run. Run. Run. Run. Run!" A cloud enveloped both of them. Black blood run down their bodies. "Death..." Repeated the poor fortune teller and fell, stone dead, to the ground.

Out in space astronauts had seen something odd. Dark and black, and when they sent probes it turned out as deadly chemicals mixed together. And it was getting bigger, ever so slowly. "It's true! It's all true!" One man almost screamed through the connection to Earth. "It... it's black and red and gold, and it moves and grows!" A shadow passed over them, and the men on Earth could only hear painful gargling and then everything was lost. In the central chaos broke out. Men started calling their families and telling them to get out. The leader shouted angrily. "Stay calm!" At the sound of his voice the men turned round. "We still have hope! The Fifth Element will save us! Like it did in the past years!" He called out. Then a small man whispered something in the leader's ear and his face fell. "The Fifth Element... is dead. We are doomed." He said and chaos broke out again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:24 pm
Nelia heard everything as she stood by her front door."On second thought..I can.."She growled and stormed out,heading towards the beach.Once there,she stepped into the water and shivered once when she was shoulder deep in the water.Her clothes were drenched now but she didn't care.Her mind didn't think straight.All she could think about was her past."Everything would be normal if my mom wasn't a scientist..I would have had a normal life,fallen in love,have children, and died at an old age. But noooooooo...I HAD to change into this.I had to make friends with the others.I HAD think that my mom still cared."Her mind was racing in anger and pain.Nelia wanted to murder something but kept this feeling hidden very carefully."Is there no where in this world for me?"She asked herself and looked to the sky.  

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:46 pm
Through his intense feeling M felt the anger of his first friend as she left. M knew she was in need of help. It was she who told him that failing to help others would bring about unpleasant feelings. Not wanting the good feelings he was having now to end, M didn't want the bad feelings that would replace them even more. "......we must end our experiment now....." M said, floating away from Sabine sadly. His clothes glided to him and put themselves on his body. Dressed again M walked out of the room, flew down the empty stairwell, and moved swiftly through the lobby and to the beach. Able to sense Nelia again, M located her in the ocean waves. Bracing himself against the cold he knew would follow, M walked out into the chilling saltwater, unprotected. Too many humans were around for him to use his abilities and so he had a hard time reaching Nelia. Finally reaching her, he stood more out of the water than she did due to his height and looked down at his soaked friend. Recalling their first encounter in person, M copied the encounter by repeating her first word to him, "Hello."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:52 pm
The people in the central collapsed. No-one would save them. The fifth element was dead. Dead. Some men were still calling their families, others had begun to cry in despair. There was no hope. No longer. They would die. The leader looked thoroughly upset. "The thing will enter the atmosphere in 23 days." Minutes grew to hours and nothing happened, except the clock that showed the time of their death kept ticking.  

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Habonia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:52 pm
Nelia turned to him without saying anything."Goodbye.."She muttered and went underwater.Her form changed into a small dart fish.Nelia didn't want to leave but felt she must for the well being of her first new friend.-Maybe...-She thought,-If I changed quickly in and out of forms then I could swim to a main port and from there find Tokyo..-Nelia planned.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:12 am
Sabine lay still on the bed as her body slowly calmed and returned to a normal state. She was sad to see M go, but didn't try to keep him. Trying to sort out the emotions she'd felt and where they came from, she wrapped her wings around her and soon fell asleep.  

CharlotteGray

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:17 am
"....maybe...." M thought to Nelia. Unknown to Nelia, M had dove underwater after her. He had never learned to swim and nearly drowned when he forgot to hold his breath, but after he created a bubble around himself to keep the water out and let the air in, M zoomed after Nelia. M wasn't sure what he would do. It was Nelia who told him using his telekinesis on people wasn't good. Trying to talk things out with Leeloo had been a failure as well. M decided to try something new. While closely following behind his fish friend, M implanted these thoughts into her head is if they were her own. ".....I don't want to leave me friends......I shouldn't leave me friends......I should return to my friends....." Looping these thoughts through Nelia's consciousness, M intended to forcefully alter her think by thought.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:24 am
Nelia changed back unwillingly and gripped her head tightly.-No!!!Those aren't my thoughts!!!-She screamed in agony through her thoughts.Her body shook horribly as she sank to the bottom.Nelia easily breathed through gills that had stayed on after she changed back.  

Habonia

Novama
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:30 am
"....these are my thoughts....I do want to return to my friends....M is my friend....I do not want to leave M....he was my first friend and person who cared about me since this happened to me.....I must go back to M....." M did not let up, increasing the number of thoughts he pumped through Nelia's mind. While Nelia was fighting in her head, M manipulated a small current of water that would make them drift back to the island.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games