Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:24 pm
Vrail smiled "Well we'll see, but if you're good enough to be here then there is no shame in beating you, only a privilege of fight against you!" he said as he leaned back in the chair again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:30 pm
Danielsgirl15
Eris5
"Yes i'm still here..." Susumu peeks her head out from behind a corner she was meditating in the corner but woke instantly upon hearing her name..."And you must be Luna?"

*blushes* Yes *bows* Gennin Luna Bravenheart reporting for duty.

Susumu sighs "Well I am guessing you are here for some training? if you don't mind me taking you away from this busy area I can train you elsewhere in the Snow Village." Susumu takes the sword in her hand and puts it back in Zanes sheath.. "Kasumi please calm down..." She walks over to her and whispers in her ear. "And don't show off your powers, keeping the enemy guessing is half the battle."

Eris5

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:33 pm
Hero Lied down on the floor and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:23 pm
As Kasumi held Zane's sword at his throat, he couldn't help but grin. Wow, Kasumi is pretty good, but then again she was the Mizukage's daughter. As Susumu placed the sword back in his sheathed, Zane thanked her. "You're pretty good Kasumi, but if you were trying to scare me, you have to work on your aggresiveness. See Hero here, I can believe that he was trying to kill me because he showed a strong killing intent, mostly because, he really was trying to kill me. You seemed more interested in playing," Zane smiled. "Well I'm going to take a nap...uh over there," Zane said as plopped down against the wall and closed his eyes.  

BluewolfofMibu

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:30 pm
Kasumi ignored her mother and looked over at Zane. "If I was trying to kill you I would have. But since I was just playing." She then held up her hand and squeezed it as his sword crubled up into a wadded ball of metal. "Play with that." Kasumi said getting up and walking to the other side of the room where it was less crowded.

((lol im so mean))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:42 pm
Closing his mouth, before Kasumi took any notice that his jaw had dropped from the sight of the sword just hovering in mid air, at Kasumi's will. He couldn't help but stare at this little girl, he had dramatically underestimated her, she was most likely 5 times better than him. Vrail cleared his throat and looked around nervously, then back at Kasumi "What you did to that sword can you do it to anything?"  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:16 pm
Ronnel's clone stared at Jono for a moment.
"What the....did....did somebody kidnap you Jono-san?
And San0-kun, I've left the village for a while, but I do plan on returning. I even told the Kazekage that I would be, I just need to take care of something first." It stared around.
"I wonder how many people here have wind element chakra?" It asked curiously.

((Lol, had to log. But The clone here has chakra and can teach some people. So far, nobody I've tried teaching has wind chakra. It's sad...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:21 pm
The clone clapped Jono and Sano on the shoulders.
"Well, I better go check on the other Suna genin I'm training here. Sano, if you need me I'll be out where we were training earlier. I got a couple more fire jutsu that I can teach you if you want."
With that, the Ronnel clone nodded to the two Suna ninja and left. As it passed Vrail on the way out, it said:
"Don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to shinobi-kun." It left towards where Edgar was hopefully meditating.

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:28 pm
call_me_ishmail
Looking around, Shiro noticed Aki had returned. Standing up he walked over to where she was sleeping and looked at her with a serious look. "A skirt? In this cold?" He then sighed. "You women and your fashion. Even in the cold you have to look good. Well at least you passed."

Aki sat up and gave her eyes a rub. "Shut up, Shiro-Sensei..." A yawn escaped her and she stretched her arms out. "I've got leggings on too..." Her fingers pinched at the fabric covering her legs. She looked over at Shoku who was trying to sit next to her quietly, but Aki was already up. "Morning Shoku-san." She felt refreshed now. Her muscels were sore, but that was from the effort she used earlier. Her eyes scanned the room. It was a little rowdy, but no more than usual.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:33 pm
Vrail saw Aki awake and swallowed hard. He hadn't seen her in a while and really did kinda miss her, yet he was scared of his luck. He had to stay away as much a possible. He could even smell her petal, giving off a delicous sent of spring. He strained to look down at the ground, his eye would glance at her every now and then.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:39 pm
In her half awake state Aki caught eyes with Vrail for a second. Eyes still drooping with sleep and gave him a pleasant smile. Her fear was currently off. She could be approached by virtually anybody at the moment, and be totally fine. The genin sat with her hands planted on the bench and her boot and legging clad feet swining back and forth, just barely scrapping the ground. She was in far to good of a mood to be scared.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:43 pm
Letting out a small laugh, shiro sat next to her. "Yeah I saw that. I was just joking around a bit. Either way you haven't missed much. Still waiting for the others to get done right now."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:50 pm
Doku Jaki
In her half awake state Aki caught eyes with Vrail for a second. Eyes still drooping with sleep and gave him a pleasant smile. Her fear was currently off. She could be approached by virtually anybody at the moment, and be totally fine. The genin sat with her hands planted on the bench and her boot and legging clad feet swining back and forth, just barely scrapping the ground. She was in far to good of a mood to be scared.

Vrail gave a small smile back out of curtisy. He was more angry with himself now, think why would he do that. It only made her give an excuse to talk to him. He looked back over to her to see if she would notice him looking. He wanted to talk to her with all his heart, but his brain told him not to.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:57 pm
"Eeeeh? Really?" She gave an annoyed sigh at Skiro's words. It was disappointing that nothing more had happened. The plus side was the now she had more time to train. Her eyes slowly drifted back over to Vrail, again their eyes locked. Her small heart gave a thump and she felt her face grow a little warm. How strange she thought to herself, she couldn't pull her eyes away though. Something kept them locked on Vrail.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Eris5

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:03 pm
User Image

"Ya it has been boring." Shoku sighs then leans her head back and gently closes her eyes she needs some rest too not because of the lack of chakra but rather the lack of anything interesting going on.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games