Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Devil's Castle OPEN +Still Accepting+ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:56 pm
Cat held her hand out towards the wolf creature, she tilted her head along with it. She remained squatted "Hi Hi...Are you a Lugaru? or a demonic wolf?...or a regular wolf?" she asked, with a sheepish smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:04 pm
Vie stared after Avalon hoping it wasn't something she did she caught up to him, "Sir? Are you alright?" she asked cautiously almost waiting to be slapped.  

Mari_Shade

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:06 pm
Samara sniffed the girls hand and looked at her. She pawed the ground two times as a way of indicating the the second thing she said was the answer. Samara licked the girl's hand.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:27 pm
Alice smiled, as the lick tickled her hand, She scooted a little closer to the wolf happily. "I like your coat demon wolf, and your kind for a demon. I'm not sure if you have a human form, either way your not attacking me?" she stated happily, and giggled "Do I taste good I guess?"  

MindxHunter

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:49 pm
Samara shook her head and layed down. She looked at the girl with courious eyes. Samara's ears perked up and she looked toward the bushes. Her ears went back down and she looked back at alice.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:56 pm
Alice reached out towards the wolfs ears, and fel the quickly "Soft.." She looked at the bushes the same time the wolf did. She smiled back at the wolf  

MindxHunter

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:17 pm
Samara jumpped when alice felt her ears. She looked at alice in a very surprized way. Samara's tail began to wag whe she realized the alice was just feeling her ears.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:13 pm
User ImageShou watched as Alice greeted the creature. After making sure it wasn't harmful to her, he resumed his archery.  

Hi im Riven

Shirtless Explorer

7,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:21 pm
Samara jumpped at the sound of an arrow hitting the target. She backed away from Shou and alice. She didnt like to be near a demon with a weapon. (i think he's a demon correct me if im wrong)  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:02 am

User ImageWithering Petals stared at the lower, suspiciously. She touched the flower. It moved a little, under her touch and only slowly withered. "Why are the plants downstairs not watered? I had nothing to water them with and they were too weak to keep my heart going for a longer period." She said softly while staring at the plant.

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:44 am
"I am sorry about that, but I need to keep everything together. And besides, I do it every third day." Guroji said as he touched the plant, it sloely began to grow back.

(I need a recap, as well as for you to slow down.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:01 am
iFunkeh Cookeh
User ImageRANPHA

Ranpha bit her lip. "Fine." She replied, although she glared at Hirono. After so many years of training, I'm stuck here cleaning someone's room?!

After cleaning up Hirono's room, she felt a bit exhausted. "Why do you need my height and weight for?" Ranpha asked, still a bit angry.
"So I can be able to make a set of clothing for you. Besides, I am a pyromaniac." Hirono said as he hugged Ranpha. "And the weight is just because I can help with the type of cloth."  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Deadly C l i c h e

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:56 am

User ImageWithering Petals looked at the odd man. "How strange. "How did I get to the castle? I only remember firey pain and then waking up in the Green House. I was covered in cuts and bruises and scars." She observed, staring at the flower.

((Who? Moi? ))  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 6:30 am
Alice watched the wolf back away and she tilted her head "What?.." She looked over at the Shou, sensing the wolf's fear. She turned back towards the wolf "Just Shou...he doesn't hurt people..or animals" she smiled widely ressuring. "Watch." she got up, and ran infront of a target, smiling a Shou blocking most of the target.  

MindxHunter

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:48 am
Samara backed away a little more, her ears were folded back with fear. She watched as Alice run infront of the target and ran after her. Samara jumpped infront of Alice and growled at shou.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games