Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:56 pm
"It's nothing." Kummar said, deciding not to ask the question he had in mind. However, he had good reason to be nervous. He was a common soldier being given the honor of simply working with the elites. So making sure he did everything right was important. "So what can you tell me about the elites that I should know?" he asked C.C.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:14 pm
Darastri lexex
((Dragons are limited to their elements, so unless there was a seal or a dark dragon transferred Brass to the material plane. Brass is limited to shifting the ground on the shadow plane.))

ok i think this was where the misunderstanding was. which i am still confused on...  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:51 pm
((Ummmm is it really that hard to understand? The reason I give make different species is because of that. However, a seal can be drawn to use other elements. Seals drawn for an Ice attack by a fire dragon are still seals that only make ice effects. Though a fire dragon trying to freeze water by touching it obviously cannot do so. Make sense?))

C.C. did some minor reconnaissance in Kummar's mind. Finding out what he already knew of the elites. "You should probably know our names then. The first seat is Joshua. He is one of the sky dragons. Second seat is Cellphius. He is a bit of a hot head. From what I have gathered from the soldiers, that is what humans call fire dragons on the battlefield. Well the term applies two ways. Third seat is Dorlin. He is an electric dragon that was raised in the repair docks. Fourth seat is Sepaunt. You shouldn't have to worry too much about his poisons. Though he is able to lie very well, even to me. I am the fifth seat elite, hatched half psychic and half dark dragon. You already saw Mecha while you were being repaired. He is the sixth seat. Obviously you are quite familiar with Daquee, he is the seventh seat. Ruddle is the eighth seat and Lyth is the ninth seat. They are earth and water in that order. Though comparatively useless when it comes to combat. Now any specifics you would like to know?" This had been one of the longest conversation she had ever had with a soldier. Most of the time she was laying in the chamber overlooking the emperor, a job like that could get extensively boring at times.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:00 pm
((ok i suppose i get it... i'll go edit that part out... then i'll see who needs to post next))

ok edited and its your turn  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:31 pm
"Oh, there is so much more I would want to know. Their strengths, their weaknesses, what it takes to be an elite, and more." Kummar said. He himself wouldn't mind being an elite some day in the future if possible, but that little dream could wait. "But for the sake of time, how about yourself. I'll find out more from the other elites when I find them. Obviously you have psychic abilities, and no doubt abilities of a dark dragon. But what else? Your psychic ability is especially interesting. There's so many possible ways it can be used to counteract those humans. But I know there's much more you're capable of." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:05 pm
((I just realized I started putting bold on all the spoken stuff. Oh well it is harder not to do that anymore.))

Marstren sat in position till the last second before flashing away in a burst of light. He was going to play around before getting everyone out of danger. Though he was only gambling on the hopes he could move everyone and everything to Fort Dreken. There every power was nullified by arrays of seals lining every wall for all two miles of building. "Well my friend, I can only imagine the size of pill you need to take for a headache if you keep doing that." Marstren said leaning against the vehicle fixing his hair in the side mirror.

"Sucker." The commander snickered grabbing onto his partner with the paw he had made to look like he was clawing at polar. He allowed his partner time to get some holds onto polar. The commander then wrapped his tail around polar's arm to stop his claws. "Meet the human black-ops." The commander pulled several men into the underdarks. All of them dressed in black holding guns pointing into polar. "Execution, men." The commander ordered. All the men pulled on the triggers opening fire into polar.

There was another bolt of lightning striking at a tree off in the distance. "I suppose you might say that, but no, do we, I don't know, can you say that? Maybe you underestimate me? You don't know me, no one can crack this head. What would be the point? Cracking something already cracked into pieces just makes more pieces. After all, more pieces just make a puzzle harder to solve!" The black fang laughed fading out of view. "Awwww, come on my darling, you cut me to the quick." The fang said in a gentle voice reappeared next to Purple rubbing his head on her shoulder affectionately.

Once more the black fang vanished into the sun filled material plane to avoid death. These quick trips had proven to be much better than he had been told it would be. The sun was not draining his life away so quickly it was frightening. He moved quickly either way, coming back to the shadow plane. There, a distance away from his foe, he withdrew a small tile from a case on his right shoulder. A seal was drawn on it, but hidden purposely so its function was unknown.

The one that was being swung at the truck vanished from the underdarks, but was still slammed into some trees on the material plane. Once green dodged and the other fang was out of the way, the second fang proceeded to follow Green's example. Ramming his body into Green to push him into the vehicle.

The mist felt heavy, but nothing more. There was some arching electricity, but that was quickly silenced. "Face it, you can't do much with your electricity. Sure it may be pretty, but it isn't very controllable." The one standing in the mist spread his wings forcefully to dissipate the black fog. All around him and his partner grew green, crystal spikes. Specially made to absorb electricity like lightning rods. Each grew several feet into the air covered with short spikes as well. The field of lightning rods was slowly getting bigger as small ones began growing up at the edges. "The seal, lightning rod, makes this fight much more fair. Wouldn't you agree brother?" The two shared a short laugh readying to fight.

Scorch created a dome with the tendrils, spiraling them around him and into the ground. They weaved in and out of the dirt for a short distance. Though this was not a command Scorch had made. This was something he just faintly remembered doing? Either way, it seemed to be a memory of this very battle. Like this had all happened before. Though it wasn't in the underdarks from what it seemed.

C.C. cocked her head slightly amused at all the questions. "Well now, you are quite the seeker of knowledge. Now where to start? I do indeed have the abilities of a dark dragon. Though I can do something special with that and my psychic abilities. I can actually pull the shadow plane onto the material plane. Here matter from the shadow plane is unstable and becomes a destructive force. I find that to be a potent weapon. That is the entire reason I'm an elite guard. I was raised in the royal palace actually. Not quite the life one would imagine it to be though. Though much more tolerable than some things." C.C. finished referring to her eyes changing color. Something she hated, and hoped it would reverse. The pink coloration was just too... bright for her liking.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:51 am
"I'm a metal dragon. Seeking knowledge is in my blood." Kummar said. The ability to use the shadow plane for offensive purposes certainly was interesting, and quite and admirable ability. "I wouldn't have minded growing up in the palace. Much better than living as a soldier." he told her. He had noticed that her eyes were a bit of an odd color, but it didn't bother him much at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:21 pm
C.C. giggled knowing what it was like in the palace. "I suppose it might be. Though I understand the grunts have it worse than the soldiers, at times. I think it should be nice to be out of the palace for awhile and live a little bit of a rougher life." C.C. was looking forward to this time away from the palace. Even contemplating learning by a means other than reading the minds of all the soldiers. Maybe even manage to fit into the system without everyone being formal about it. No title other then on the battlefield. Truly it would be interesting.  

Darastri lexex

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:37 pm
((its ok its a good idea))

"oh dont worry you'll serfice" he growled as he shot his head toward Marstren with his jaws open wide ready to eat him whole.

Purple seemed to smile with a light chuckle "dont flatter yourself. if you cant even crack your own puzzle what makes you think you can crack mine" she said seductively as she looked down at him as her eyes just seemed to be pulling him toward her.

Polar chuckled demonicly as his image disappeared. "do you really think its that easy to take me down" he said. "you know i can be anywhere and everywhere all at once" he said as his voice appeared right beside the commanders ear. "so co-mander do you like pain..." he whispered in his ear followed by a slight chuckle. His voice could have sent a shiver down any spine no matter who it was or how strong they are.

The earth dragon mouth bit down on the second fang and swallowed him whole makeing it near impossible to tell where or even how far he was. e would die slowly as the bubble closed eventually cruseing him. "So now that your ally was left behind what do you think you have. you have nothing left. not even that seal can save you now..." Brass chuckled demonically. he turned to face the fang placeing his feet back securely on the ground.

As soon as Green's back touched the truck he began to breath heavily. His eyes rolled back as new scales formed on his body protroding like spikes and being twice as sharp. Green's eyes rolled back to normal as his breath sped up and radiation began to seep from his mouth.

"Well then why dont we make it a little more fair shall we by i dont know maybe if we level the playing field" Blue chuckled as his voice hung in the air. Ice began to creep up the crystal and the air began to dry.

Gold smiled "and then again who said that pretty wasn't deathly..." she said in a tone that was caked with seduction and even had Blue on the edge of a cliff trying to hold himself back from falling for her; even though he and the others had been trained to resist her seductiveness.

Red flew down like a bullet and slammed the ice cube on his tail into a rear tire of the closest truck. The ice shattered forming sharp shards as they penatrated the rubber of the tire. The truck tilted as the air was released from the tire. "now you've made me mad" he growled as his body temperature began to rise and the ground began to burn away as the earth became ash.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:09 pm
Marstren disappeared from danger once again, surprisingly enjoying it just a little. This brought him to wonder if his brother enjoyed this kind of thing. Maybe that's why his brother did what he did, because he liked living in constant danger. "Well if you can catch me that is." Marstren said leaning on the other side of the vehicle.

The commander listened to polar then to the humans that had just been pulled in.
"What the hell?"
"Are we fighting some kind of ghost?"
"We're screwed, so very screwed!"
"Pull yourselves together, you've been fighting dragons for how long? Don't let some specter species make you soil your trousers ladies."
The commander helped his own get back up since Polar had disappeared and had been the support. "You, take your men back to the material plane. Keep your guns ready though, when I pull one of you in, just fire away." The nine men clicked a button on their belts that lit a seal to transport them between the shadow and material planes. Once they were gone the commander and his partner stood side by side facing in opposite directions.

The fang stopped his rubbing before backing away. "No, no, no. I'm sorry!" He yelled out beginning to shake as he took on a submissive position. Fear was overriding everything right now, fear of another personality. "What did I say about liking another? " Another version of the fang called out descending down from the sky. This one was much more muscular with two broad sword blades strapped to the back of his forelegs. "Once I'm done with her, I'm going to show you what happens when you like someone else." The other one just nodded quivering against a tree.

The black fang held onto the tile tightly and sighed. "We never planned on living through this battle. We figured we would die here, so what's the point in hope? We never had any to begin with." he said placing the tile onto his chest. The seal glowed a blood red as was common with one that used up life force to power its effects. "This seal is called overdrive. It multiplies one's abilities many times over, but it also multiplies the rate that time passes without incurring the effects of age. Now this will be the last time I do battle." the fang said as the eerie red glow spread over his body.

There wasn't enough time to avoid getting skewered by Green's spikes. The fang sustained some puncture wounds and quickly put distance between him and Green. "You're one hell of a freak." He spat at Green. His wounds dripped here and there, but the pain was easy enough to ignore. Nothing was fatal, but over time it could be with enough blood loss.

"Brother, I feel tingly." The one said standing in the middle of the ever growing crystal field. "No, look away from the harpy!" The other one called out before laughing with his brother. "You know, maybe in twenty or so years we'll be old enough to have a mating drive." the one said walking over to the center of the crystal field. "Though right now we're more interested in holoscreens and things like that." The other one said. "The human's have some great shows on surprisingly, and that's where we got some of the ideas for our attacks. Though the seal is from back home, our commander taught us how to draw it. Quite nice aren't they? The are pretty and just keep growing." They both swung their tails into crystals knocking them down. Though the crystals grew back again thanks to the etched seal.

Scorch watched Red start burning the landscape out of anger. The tendrils shifted around him still weaving in and out through the dirt. "Really now? I couldn't really tell. Oh wait, I get it your a hot head aren't you?" Scorch laughed, using the human soldier's term for a fire dragon. He knew Red had to come closer, hopefully with enough taunting his anger would make him blind enough to approach once more.  

Darastri lexex

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:15 am
"Well, if you're here on earth, you'll most likely get your chance to have a rougher life fighting the humans. It's amazing that such frail and small creatures can be such a problem." Kummar said. He found it quite odd that someone from the palace would be so eager to go out and fight. But then again, that was almost true for himself. Normally, metal dragons were more interested in creating, building, and reparing than fighting. But he enjoyed fighting the humans and would gladly choose to fight over building some invention. "If you don't mind me asking, ma'm, what would it take to be an elite?" he asked. It was more of a personal question for himself, but as long as he was able to speak, he might as well ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:50 pm
Silver took a deep breath in and then released the sweetest smelling gas that began to consume the vehicle Marsten was leaning against. Silver wanted Marstren to go into an almost trans state makeing his reactions none at all or just slowed.

Polar began to manipulate one of the guys guns in the material plane and pointed it at one of his comrades. He slowly began to pull the trigger as a smirk came over his face. "you worthless piece of trash shouldn't be able to live" he said like he was one of the soldiers.

"so an over powering alter ego thats obssessed with keep himself to himself... i've seen this at least twice before now." she said with a slight tilt of her head as she looked at the new arrival. Purple then looked back at the one cowarding behind the tree "is this your puzzle?..." she asked.

"Then i hope you like dieing by my hand" Brass growled with a blood thirsty joy. Her spread his wings and columns of earth began to shot up randomly around and under the Fang.

"I'm not a freak I'm a Nuclear Dragon" He said with a growl before he launched forward at the one that had been punctured. "also just because you dont understand something doesn't mean it a freak" he said scartching at the dragon.

Ice soon finished covering the crystals makeing them useless in drawing Golds electricity. Blue shook his head focusing back on the battle. "Gold would you stop doing that to me..." Blue said with a smirk. Although he enjoied her company and the fact that they almost always were paired up. The air in the dome was now completly dry.

Gold giggled "ok ok but you know you liked it" she chuckled before taking a deep breath and spread her wings out wide as she rose into the sky. She was looking at the ground before she threw her head back with a roar. Streams of eletricity shot from her wildly as the dome burst into an electrical feild fully charged. She had made a small dome over Blue before she had risen into the sky. Their crystal armour might not even protect them from her gigantic explosion.

Red chuckled demonically "your attempts are futile young fire dragon" he said in a calmer voice before he pushed out his chest and poped his arms out to the side. He then threw his head back as a blaze shot from his mouth before spiraling down around him before it doubled his size as he became a dragon of pure fire.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

Darastri lexex

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:54 pm
Marstren inhaled deeply enjoying the scent. "Smells like mothers cooking, too bad mother didn't cook like that." He said before yawning and flashing his left hand. The seal on it was that for chitin, which had appeared when Marstren inhaled the sweet scent. "Normally I think I'd like to just sit here and breath this stuff all day, but I really feel almost repelled by it." Marstren said leaning forward and beginning to walk off.

The others looked in his direction as the guy fumbled to drop the clip out of the gun. "Ah hell safety was on anyway." He said waving the empty clip in the air. "Hey it feel cold to any of you guys?" He then exhaled producing a cloud of fog. "Men put on your thermals, cold spots do exist." The lot of them pushed down their thermal goggles focusing on the giant cold spot Polar created.

"Why do you ask them questions? He is a barbarian at best, and that one is scared out of his wits." Another version said walking out of some distant trees. This one was thin and carried several tomes in bags on his back. A scanning device rested over his right eye as data of some sort ran over the green screen. "Why the hell are you here? Shouldn't you be burying your snout in books somewhere?" The version with the broad swords growled.

The fang bounced back and forth between pillars with invisible movements. "I do not." He said soaring upside down over brass. He then disappeared again reappearing behind Brass. "That is if you can hit me now." Though he could feel his limits being reached. The seal wouldn't take long to do away with him itself.

The fang laughed jumping back keeping himself just out of reach of Green's claws. "You certainly look like a freak to me. Tell me do you glow in the dark too freak lizard?" The fang said finding this to be absolute fun. Though his partner still was somewhere, and it was more stalling for his partner to return.

The two laid down to the ground as close as they could, making the crystals the tallest things around. The crystals all began to vibrate cracking the ice on them and filling the air with a buzzing noise. Slowly the ice on them broke off as the crystals grew into the way of the electricity. "Shocking how big a failure you two are together!" They called up in unison. "Moisture needs not be present for the crystals to work. Ice is nice, but the crystals hunger for electricity." One of them started. "Nothing will stop their hunger for more power!" The other one added with a cartoon style evil villain laugh.

Scorch would have found that rather impressive if he himself wasn't using a technique the emperor couldn't. "You're all smoke and no flame old man! Whoever said where there's smoke there's fire never met you!" Scorch still needed to get Red closer. Maybe taunting wasn't the way, but it sure was fun.

C.C. withheld a laugh. "Please, no need to be formal. Now then, if you want to be an elite, you can do it two ways. One, Beat one of us in a one on one fight. Two, have something that makes you special. I got in by way two, since I'm a mix breed and have both my parents powers." C.C. wondered if she could get rid of Lyth now. Kummar seemed interested and Lyth was position nine. Couldn't be too hard for Kummar to beat Lyth. She shook her head at that thought. Some thing like that just had to happen on its own, fights set up by the elites didn't count.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:27 pm
Kummar thought over the two options to become an elite. He didn't have what could qualify him for reason number one, so if he ever wanted to be an elite, he would have to actually fight and defeat one of the weaker ones. Perhaps either the eight or ninth seat elites, since C.C. did say that the two of them were somewhat useless in combat. "I'll have to keep that in mind. Maybe I'll take my shot at a seat later in this war, or after it ends. A warship on Earth is certainly going to bring a quick end to the human resistance, so maybe I won't have to wait to long before trying." Kummar said as he walked over to one of the windows on the bridge and looked out at all the dragons working. "Who's commander of the warship? You, one of the other elites, or someone else?" he asked C.C.  

Derpzilla88

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:59 pm
Silver smirked as Marstren began to walk off. "well less of a hassel now" he said before spiting acid at the wheels on the truck before him.

Polar's smirk faded as he listened to them. He then began to muniplate thigs all around them puting them in a cold bubble. He then went around and removed the safetys on the guns and attempted to jam the ability to remove the clip.

Purple smirked "well well well inner conflicts with your own alter personalities... i fixed mine a long time ago" she said looking toward the new arrival.

Brass threw his arms out and a bubble of rock surrounded him growing spikes just before it pushed out away from Braas hitting everything around him.

"you only make fun of me to make me feel small and to make yourself feel better. Your afriad!" Green said as he swung his tail that now looked like a mas at the fang.

Gold growled as she desended and glared at the two fangs.
((where is the seal))

The dome over Blue faded and he looked back at the fangs. "Well then lets just reverse this shall we" he said before looking over at Gold. "Or- I mean Gold lets have a little thunder rain" Blue said as he inhaled and disappeared. A cloud soon formed at the top of the dome and cracked with thunder followed by lightning strikeing down towards the ground. It then began to rain that froze turning into needles of ice. comeing down over the fangs head and around them.

Red scratched down with his long claws of fire. He then shot a bust of fire out towards Scorch's head.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff