Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessRyoko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:13 am
Hakai walked into the student lounge, scaning over the room, shocked to see such extravagancies even in the dorms. She made a mental note to herself that she would deffinately have get a job at one of the restaurants, she'd need to at least have some sort of pride, and she was not afraid of any hard work.

It was then she heard the familiar sound of a familiar machine, turning her head she spotted the DDR machine, and grinned for a moment, shook her head and walked over. Setting her guitar down for the first time since the taxi, she walked over, fishing in her pocket for a few quarters. Inserting them into the machine she clicked around a few songs selecting Boom Boom Doller Doller for her warm up song.

She continued to dance for quite some time, her room was taking longer than she expected and she was getting tired. She sighed and looked around, maybe she should explore a bit...the roof would cool her off quickly. She picked up her guitar heading for the roof top.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 7:57 pm
Puck walked walked past a girl who was heading twords the roof, he himself was heading away from the roof. He might have told her that the roof was only draped in an uncomfortible silence, but then he decided to just keep his negativity to himself. Instead he sinply walked through the room looking over the shops and the decorations that covered the walls.
Finally when he made it to a bench that was agains one of the fer bare walls he took a seat. Wiht his hands in his lap he just watched all of the people who were also in the room. Interacting, talking, laughing, eating. This place seemed tobe used for basecally everything people wanted to do in a large group. *Sigh*  

phantomejester

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:32 pm
A small girl sat at the bar at the time invisible. She layed her head down and reappeared she put she arms over her head Can I get you anything? the droid asked. She raised her hand and swished it away "anything" she uttered letting her hand flop back down. A small sigh escaped her fragile lips as her purple eyes shimmered she sat up as the driod brought her a drink. She drank it and put it back down half empty. She sighed again softly and stared at the marble counter  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:01 pm
Silently he walked up behind the girl at the bar. She seemed to have a depressed air about her. He decided that he wasn't doing anything else at the time so it might be good to sit and talk to a person who had something to say. "Is the day not treating you well?" He asked as he took a seat at the bar stool next to the depressed looking youg girl.  

phantomejester

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:43 pm
Kikari looked over at the guy who appeared to be talking to her. She nodded "Yea I was kind of an a** to my only friend, only I really like him...and his friend came along way to see him and..." she shook her head why was she telling him her story? She sighed "Sorry It been a hell of a day and I haven't even seen my room for more than two seconds" she whispered placing her palm on her forhead and leaning on her bend arm.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2006 12:31 pm
He was still watching you before he loked over at the droid behind the bar and raised one finger. Apparently this ment something because the droid turned to get him a drink. "I would like to hear your story, if you would be willing to tell it that is." The droid came back and placed a drink in front of him and he nodded to it. "I think it would help you work through it just to let it out, you know?"  

phantomejester

[Ai.shi.teru]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 8:57 am
Saiya walked down to what seems to be a lounge. Everyone was emerse in their own activities. She sighed to herself. She was always the one that had nothing to do, 'Maybe i'll get a drink, but im not thirsty.' She sighed again and thought she should atleast do something active, then she saw the DDR machine and smiled. Saiya headed towards the arcade and decided that it wouldn't hurt. Five minutes into it she was still going strong, well that is until her Lolita Complexes fell out. "Oops." 'OH boy am i in troulble! Oh i hope they let you have guns out of class!' Saiya picked up her guns and laughed nervously while hiding them behind her short skirt, which didn't do much to cover the guns.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:32 am
"Aaaaalllllllright!" Ayumi yelled, felling much better now. "They have DDR here!" She jumped on, put in some money and began to dance to 'Tecnique'. She started with some simple steps, but then she broke into a rapid break-dance as it sped up. She constantly grined like an idiot and laughed when she made the the hard steps. She finished by jumping about eight feet into the air, doing a backflip with a few twists, and landing to hit the last two steps.
She hopped down, proud of herself. "I needed that." She walked out of the arcade and over to the bar. "Can I help you?" the barkeep asked. "I just need something to cool me off." she said cheerily. The barkeep handed her a drink, she guzzled it down. "Hah! I needed that too."  

Lyrical Nanoha

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 6:13 pm
Kikari sighed dragging Chiro in with her "Would you hurry up I would rather not watch your stomach eat you, and I'm hungry too!" she said with slight irritation. She smiled and laughed a bit loosening up. She sighed again what was with her today. God even with Chiro here with her she felt...so lonely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:06 pm
It was late at night and Risa was very tired. "This first day was so long," Yawned Risa as she walked into the Study lounge. She looks around and lonly stops a few students. "Hi..." Risa softly greeted the others. There was no answer so Risa took a book and sat in a chair and started reading.  

- -M ii ssy Mew

- -M ii ssy Mew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:35 pm
((is there any more stops for jobs?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:21 am
Chiro laughed. "Okay, okay, I'm hurrying. Im used to being in water you know. Wait, I guess you didn't. My bad." They left the bar and headed to the food court. As they passed by the arcade Chiro looked in. "DDR. I'll have to come back later." He said with some cheer. He pulled out a guide of Ria he got earlier. "Hmm. Where to go. There's a couple places to eat. It's pretty late so a big meal would not be too wise. How about a pizza? Or..." He looked at the guide. Trying to find something to eat. "Ugh, my head hurts. You can pick."  

Chase Arni

oO-Bloody-Condom-Oo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:39 pm
Kikari smiled "Ugh, Make me chose I don't want to chose let's just go and where ever we end up we'll eat, unless it's somewhere where you can only get big meals." She looked at his Ria guide "Let's head that way" she pointed forward "accually forget wandering, let's just get pizza" she grabbed her head and crouched down her head throbbing. "C'mon before my stomach eats me" she whispered standing up still holding her head 'Can...it be?...it...really...can't be...it again' she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:54 am
"Works for me." They walked into DeeJay's place and sat down. "That explains why it got dark fast. A day is 24 hours long!" he said interested. He looked at Kikari, and guessed that he probably sounded like a total idiot. "I sound dumb talking about hours in a day don't I? Days are 37 hours long back home." He glanced to the side and realized someone was there ready for their order. "Oh. Um, I'll have a personal-size pepperoni. Kikari, what would you like?"  

Chase Arni

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games