Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:04 pm
"Weeeeeee" Kouki shouted as he spun chaotically through the air. As he came close to the tree, both his forearms shot out and tried to grab hold of a branch. He managed to grab one and pull himself out of the path of directly hitting the tree trunk. Instead, Kouki spun around in circles on the branch until the branch snapped and left Kouki landing on his a** a few meters away from the tree. "s**t... Now I'm really dizzy." Kouki said as his face turned a little green.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:10 pm
Kai looked at Hana as he punched the kid in the chest where his heart would be.At that time vibrations jolted from Kais hand as it stopped Hanas heart.Hana would feel tremoundus pain as his heart started to beat one more.Kai retracted his shadow,since Hana wouldnt be able to deal with teh pain having such a week body.

Daidoumyaku – Juushin Tomosen (Brutal Heart Stopper)
Description: This dangerous jutsu is dangerous to say the least. Striking the opponent where the heart would be, the force goes inside and causes a sudden jump in the heart stopping it for just one second where it all of a sudden kicks back. The sudden pain of death stuns opponents and leaves one all of a sudden short of breath and exhausted.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image

Hana Uchiha

Genjutsu Class / Iwagakure / Academy Student / Three tomoe Sharingan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hana suddenly felt pain in his heart as he momentarily died then suddenly came back to life. Hana fell to the ground holding his chest, but something was different about him. Hana's Sharingan had changed into a Three Tomoe seeing as he had been through death and back in only a minute it made his Sharingan mature into a full three tomoe.

(( Idk if thats right seeing as your Sharingan is supposed to mature when in a near death situation... and since Hana "died" i guess it counts...))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:43 pm
((Nice manpish way to make me killing you positive,but your now a zombie techniqlly))

Kai stood there as he watched the boys sharingan change. "Your welcome.Now i will train you i guess."Kai held out a hand after making a hand sign.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:47 pm
Kouki overheard something about training, he still wasn't quite over his dizziness but managed to stand up and stumble over to where Kai and Hana stood. "Hey is it possible for you to train me to? Or are you gonna run off again like last time?" Kouki said.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:49 pm
User Image

Hana Uchiha

Hana had seen the hand sign and simply pulled himself up with his own strength instead of taking Kai's hand. Hana didn't trust the hand sign at all so he simply backed up a few feet away from Kai. "alright... then teach me..." Hana panted seeing as he still had to regain his strength from being hit from that attack.

(( well i guess im a zombie technically... but seeing as it only stopped my heart momentarily then im not a zombie... but ether way my Sharingan upgraded))

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:51 pm
Kai smiled to Kouki."Yea i dont mind.Rita i will be at my house.Whoever wishes training can go there."Kai pulled his head badn back up as he walked away.
exit  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:56 pm
Kouki grinned at the idea of training. "Hey Ville, I'm gonna go train under Kai instead. I think things will be more interesting that way." He shouted out to Ville. Kouki then left and headed out to chase after Kai.  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:56 pm
User Image

Hana Uchiha

Hana deactivated his sharingan then rested for a short amout of time before standing up straight then running after Kai. Hana had thought about training under Kai before but now he wanted to train under him even more.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:15 am
((sorry somethng came up all day yesterday))
((oh by the way i live in England XP))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:20 am
((thats cool,if you want come to my house and finish trainign with Mayvine and manpish))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:49 pm
Kouki ended up at the training grounds again. He wasn't really sure of what to do and ended up taking a nap under a tree.  

Ro Mayvine

Pesky Ghost

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:06 pm
Kai walked into the training grounds as he sat in the middle of the field and started to meditate.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:10 pm
± Raiden Kaguya Raiken ±

| Tsuchikage | Taijutsu Master | Lightning King | Bone Fighter|

User Image

Raiden walked onto the field, at a slow brisk walk. Though to others, it'd appear faster but he maintained himself. He took a few more steps before stopping and looked at Kai. "Now then....show me what your capable of" He said as he stood there, his arms folded waiting to see what Kai can do, if anything at all.

Raiden the Blue Lightning

Shruikan Tenshi

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas