Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Introduce yourself here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:20 pm
Brett_FM
In the main forum, yep. But you need a bit of an intro for your first post. If you want in on the action, come to Mecha Main Street. There's a pretty big battle going on, and my mini-mech security force is there. I'll be there shortly.
Oi... so were you the one that had me on the invite list?

and I don't know, I got a random, mass invite looking one.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:24 pm
Nope, that wasn't me. I'm not a mod... yet. twisted But, you'd better get used to chocolate doors, mechs, and people with strange names, 'cause Byako's chock full of 'em!  

Brett_FM

Captain Wickit

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:26 pm
Yes, it sounds like they are lacking in Pirates and would like to change that. Well, I'll stick around for awhile. I could use an active RP, and this looks like it has potential to be an enjoyable experience.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:27 pm
Yes... I was tempted to make a mech pilot, since I like mechs. Maybe I shall get Itasu one. But first I'll need to look into getting a job so as to get a mech. So Hunter Clan is where I wish to go.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Kiater Aburame

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:30 pm
Wow. Mr. Captain J. Kurisutofa and Mr. Captian Wickit sure do sound like true Pirates. (In my openion, that is.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:34 pm
True as the crushing blue depths... and thank you for your kind compliments.  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Captain Wickit

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:37 pm
I'll second that comment.

Hmm... where to start... I may just keep watch for awhile, keep up on what's going on.

Oh, Jack. Did Vincent tell you about the little treasure hunt we're going on? I thought I saw your signature in the journal.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:43 pm
If it's the Meteorite Expedition you speak of, then yes. I have already hand-picke dhte best of the best form my crewmen. We await the order to move out. SHall it be a days expedition or shall this be an extended trip? I need to know so I can pack accordingly...

2 casks of powder or 24?  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:43 pm
hey why not make a mecha pirate? we have that one pirate captain in industrial industry area trying to get his hands on some power source so he can ride the rails pilliaging the train system

so why not a pirate with a mecha?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:44 pm
You tempt me, Assailant  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:52 pm
I could see a Captain Harlock character in the works.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:54 pm
Ah, yes, an introduction.

*Aria does a sweeping bow*

Miss Aria Starman, unofficial crew member of the Lady Washington under the direction of Captain Kurisutofa.

It's a pleasure, indeed.  

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Captain Wickit

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 5:55 pm
I wouldn't pack any more powder then you can carry on your back. The Sea Crow is just a vessel for getting us to our desired location, after that we'll be taking our leave of her. I'm hoping that she'll last after the space rock hits... If not I'll have the riches from our price to buy a new one (all the same, I love the Crow and would rather not part with her)

It's been heavy traffic, and heavy traffic means plenty of authorities. We're waiting for that to die down, so hopefully we won't end up in any ship fights. But plan for a long expedition. I'm bringing along a islander hoodoo doctor, but all the same we'll want our comforts on the journey, and it may be a long one. I am glad that you'll be joining us. I’ve got a good crew ready for grunt work, but they’re only getting us there.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:13 pm
Well just as well... The Lady will be fit for sea within the forenight and I'll leave a small crew to man her while the rest of the crew are to come along with us upon the expedition.

A small bundle of necessaities sound fair. Oh, by the bye... Miss Starman, have you received an invite to said Expedition?  

Admiral Lord Cochrane

Eloquent Elocutionist

8,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Miss Emily Roberts

4,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:18 pm
Aye, that I did.

I do recall receiving word from you concerning it not long ago. I don't recall, however, if I replied to Mr. Vincent's post, as well. I may do that as we speak.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games