Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Legend of Salem (Full!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:27 am
Eisti looked at Matheus and smiled before nodding a 'You're welcome' to Brim. She then turned and began to cut a few more slices in the pot pie reducing a few pieces for both Jean and Rasiel. She could not let them go without and there was plenty for everyone. She hoped that Goldor would try her cooking when he came in. He had never done so before, always refusing. She didn't know why. He had never even tried one bite. She hoped he didn't dislike her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:54 am
{{Aww no one noticed Rapture.... emo }}  

Mewchloe

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:00 pm
((Ah darn it sorry Mewchloe. crying ))

"Oh yes, thank Brim." Matheus said, having forgotten to warn Rasiel about one little thing about the manner. "You are aloud to make yourself at home here. But within this manner there are many heirlooms made of aquamarine. They are very precious to Goldor, and his family, so it is asked that you don't do anything that could possibly damage one of the heirlooms in question." Matheus explained to Rasiel.
Matheus slowly began to take a couple more bites of the amazing pie, but puased, and swallowed when she heard a lod thump above. "What was that?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:38 am
{{TY dragonfly}}

Rapture caught another blue gem that rolled from the dresser. "What are these things" she murmured eyeing it. She hadn't seen these before. Rapture placed back the gem and began walking through other rooms. She could stilll hear the voices of those bellow but she couldn't make out what they were saying. "I wonder why these people are here" she thought.

Mewchloe

Lehi_Dreagon

Distinct Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:50 pm
(( *Is tired of waiting* ))

Brim smiled lightly at the very small conversation noticing how quiet it has gotten. "You know I'd like to thank some of you. If you guys weren't there earlier today I would be a dead scholar right now."
He said in a thankful tone of voice. Before falling death silent for a few moments. "Though I am sorry for not being able to help your friend... But at-least her death was swift, and virtually painless. Instead of strangling to death."
Said Brim in a soft, and down tone.

~*~

Goldor's head snapped up, and he glared through one of the windows of the manor. He seen one of his heirlooms rolling of a Dresser, and Goldor grit his teeth angrily as he seen the person responsible placing it back in it's place. He began to walk back towards the manor. He swung the head of his staff behind him pointing it towards the ground before quickly swinging it forward. A pillar of water Shot Goldor through the air as he crashed through the window without knocking any-thing down. Goldor quickly made his way to where Rapture had gone. And practically busted down the door. "Be more careful. If any of these gems were to break.. YOU would become an enemy despite your intentions."
With that warning Goldor Left Rapture to her thoughts, and began to inspect the house to make sure every-thing was in order.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:59 pm
Out of nowhere Rapture hear a crash. It sounded like a window breaking. "What the.." she began as the door splintered then fell revealing a light0haired male with blue eyes like the gems. "he doesn't seem too happy" she thought before he spoke. She stared at him as he moved around the room. "Who.." she began but he started to speak. "I didn't break anything at all" she said crossing her arms looking at him.  

Mewchloe

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:23 pm
Eisti took a slice of the pot pie for herself and began to eat a few bites before the noise nearly made her drop her plate, which she gripped tightly with both hands. She set her plate down on the counter and began to eat her small meal from there so as not to have another near accident. "There seem to be a lot of people trying to sneak into the manor," she said with her mouth halfway full before she swallowed and looked at Brim. "There was nothing any of us could've done. We all thought we would be able to save her, we did not see what was coming," she said in a sad tone of voice.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:48 pm
Jean took her serving of pot pie and began to look around, listening to the others. She bit into the pot pie and it was like magic to her tastebuds. She enjoyed every bite she took. She looked. She had nothing to say on the situation. People were pretty outspoken as it was. She couldnt believe the aquamarines in Goldor's house, they were just jewelry to her. Gems, nothing more, nothing less and if he was willing to make an enemy over them...Well she didnt understand, and found it childish.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:08 pm
Matheus smiled sadly, "Your welcome Brim. But most of the thanks should go to Goldor I think. It was through his hydromancy that we were even aware what you were doing." she said softly. She sighed softly, feeling her eyes start to water at the talk of Alice. "It was painless yes...but I wish she would have been able to pass on as an innocent woman. She didn't deserve what happened to her. But...even though I know she died painlessly...I can't feel at peace about it. Eisiti's vision...she saw them taking Alice's soul. If that indeed happened...then her soul didn't pass on into the next life. I don't want to imagine the tourtures she still may be expirienceing now." Matheus' voice had dropped to a near whisper at that. She set down the piece of pie she had, "Would you...please excuse me a minute." Matheus whispered, feeling her voice break. She gently touched Eisti's shoulder as she brushed past, and went towards the kitchen door.

Once alone, she fled to what she usually used at her room. The room made a masculin feel to it, but was deffinatly decorated with a female in mind. She flung herself on the bed and let the tears she had been holding back for Eisti's, and everyone elses sake, slid down her cheeks. Her shoulder's heaved with heavy sobs as for the first time the greif of Alice's death truly hit her. It was so sudden...she just had to leave the room before she broke down crying infront of everyone.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:39 pm
Rasiel took the pie and nodded to Matheus and Brim, he didn't want to gain enemies with his own kind, specially those that he had just met and tried to get along and be with. He slowly bit into the bite as its rich flavor rushed across his taste bud, better than anything he has ever tasted since his parents were alive. "Thank you Eisiti." He called out after hearing the others say her name.  

Celestin Selone

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:24 pm
Tartarus walked through the woods, its master had long sense gone to bed, but being undead it wasn't in need of sleep. The others had stayed behind to make sure the Master was alright. Tartarus, on the other hand didn't really care just yet, yes, if he wanted to exist he needed to keep that man alive, but on the other hand, he was already dead so it made little difference to him. The air around him possessed an unnatural chill and the darkness thickened and bloated around him. His greataxe graced his gloved hands, His black iron armour absorbed more moonlight that it cast off. He always felt as throught there was an eye that bore down on him. A single, unblinking eye that judged his actions and had two fingers around the knots of like that bound him to his mortal shell. He wanted to go and seek this Abigail and find out more about these witches and their fleshy friends.

After a while of searching, he came across the spot where Raziel said she rested... most of the time. Why was he here? Was this some sort of cruel test or curiosity from his creator? Regardless, he was here now. A boney hand reached out for the door to find it locked. An angery hiss passed through its teeth as it put some muscle into it. Tartarus played with the idea of taking his weapon to the door and rending it to kindling. But there may be reprocussions for that. Instead he tried the windows. Not that he'd fit his frame in there but it was worth a try anyway. If all else failed he could always kick the door in.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:16 pm
Abigail had returned to her home for the night after meeting with Raziel. Not expecting any guests, she locked up her house and prepared for bed. With a cup of tea by her side, a mirror in her hands, Abigail rested in the large comfy chair near her fireplace. She gazed into the reflective surface of the mirror, gently stroking the glass around the rim with the tips of her fingers, while the irises of her eyes became as mirrors themselves. The image in the mirror rippled, and showed her something else. Someone who looked so very much like herself. Telaria. Abigail had expected to see Telaria distraut, and beside herself with grief. But it was not so. Her sister looked vivedly alive, and infuriating enough...happy. From time to time Abigail saw a man within the mirror with her sister, and her eyes narrowed. How dare she be happy!? Telaria didn't deserve such things. That wench deserved only to be miserable, and to feel what true pain was. Only then would Abigail be able to forgive her sister for what she had done.

Abigail nearly hurled the mirror at the fire in frustration, but before she had, she heard someone attempting to open her front door. Somewhat distracted from her rage, Abigail set the mirror down on her side table a little more calmly then what she would have, and got up from her chair to go to the door. Unlatching the lock, she opened the door to see one of Raziel's obviously newer pets. "What message does your master send now?" Abigail demanded, not bothering to mask the annoyance in her voice. She assumed Tartarus was there doing some task on behave of Raziel.

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:51 pm
Baneful eyes moved towards the woman that dare address him with such a tone. Tartarus shifted his body and unhunched himself to stand his full height. His pinpricks lowered and narrowed slighty.
Raziel sends me not, woman, I am here on my own accord to learn more about those that call themselves 'The Blessed.' I seek their murder and the murder of all their kind.
Tartarus started to take steps towards Abigail, not knowing who this was his greataxe pulled itself above the ground. The chill from his dark shroud strangled what little warmth was in the area and the light dulled and wained around him. His lower jaw lowered to show his razor like teeth. Necrotic energy pulsed lighty from under his armour to mimic a heartbeat. with damning talons he reached towards the woman. Tartarus wasn't having a good day and he wasn't afraid to share it with others.
I seek the Abigail of the Conflicted, because I see fit to. Where is this living? I would like to exchange words so that I can continue to do what I did before death.
A deep hiss echoed out his mouth. Once this woman was finished telling him were to find this, Abigail he intended to end her existence. He cared little for lives when he was, himself alive. So why should her care now that he was undead? He didn't know who this woman was or why she was in one of Abigails locations, a few Conflicted perhaps? That is, if this was indeed her house.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:45 pm
Abigail's eyes narrowed. How dare this creature speak to her in such a way. Did Raziel loose his touch with creations or somthing? She was used to the minions treating her with the proper amount of respect. Though appearently, Raziel didn't see it fit to tell his new creation who she was specically.
"If you seek Abigail then there is no need to go further. For she stands before you." Abigail said. As Tartarus stepped towards her, she made no move to back away, or even flinch at his otherwise threatening appearence. She did however, reach into the pocket of her nightgown where she kept a small hand mirror. She delicatly rubbed the surface of the glass, calling apon the forces of her craft if it should be needed. The irises of her eyes became silvery, like mirrors themselves relefcting everything.
"So tell me Undead. What is it that you want with me?"

greendragonfly52

Eloquent Pirate

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games