Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 3:58 pm
[Night Fox Girl, Skrymer, and pangia, those posts are all considered one liners. Posts need to be at least 303 characters in length. Please keep that in mind in the future! ^^ Also Skrymer, please don't use dashes.]  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:53 pm
Kazuye sat and sat and sat. Many people walked past him, and he just sat and watched them pass. He finally remembered what Kurai had said. Dianna would be sitting right at the entrance. DUH! he thought to himself. I'm so stupid... He walked over to her and asked her about getting a room.
"Ok, she said. Furniture color?"
"I would like black furniture."
"What wallpaper would you like?"
"Just some light blue, with maybe some clouds or something..."
"Do you want an outside facing room, or an inside row?"
"I'll take outside, please."
"Do you have any other requests?" she asked.Kazuye thought.
"Not at the moment, thank you."
"Ok then, you will be in [raikiri]613."
"Thank you." Kazuye nodded. He walked down the hall until he found room 613. He opened the door and went inside. "This isn't too bad." He looked around the room. He layed on his bed for a while, then started to unpack his things.  

pangia baroque

zephel693

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:57 pm
sahara smirked a bit from hearing that there was a girl in the dorm room."well well little brother found yourself a girlfriend huh?"she said to her self she got back and yelled out."my mistake must of overslept!"She back kicked the door right open and walked in, she was a girl with blood red hair and red piereceing eyes she closed the door behind them with a slam and locked the door."too loud for you two love birds?"She went up to the two with both of her ring blades in hand and looked at yara then to raven."4 years and still the same little twerp'she lifted one of the blade's at yara and one at raven."so how will i kill you for sending me to that asylum hm?"

yara surprised at seeing his older sister got up with his dgger and kicked her right blade out of her hand."howed you escape, and why are you pale, oh and 4 years and your still a b***h."He held his dagger toward her ready to slit her neck.

she shook her head in disappoment at him and liftewd her other blade towards him forgetting about raven."didn't you hear, lculard helped me, but in return i had to become a follower but he was killed and now i'm my own free vampire ,i've been wondering where you've been ever since the raid but now i found you, if only i could find ugari, he was always the quiet one, never said a word...wait could never say a word."she lughed at the insult she made about ugari being mute and all."so found your self a litle girlfriend huh?"she did a diagnol strike to his cheast were he got hit earlier thatr day by raven

yara got back and blocked the strike with his dagger."so now your a cold hearted crazy b***h wiith out a pulse huh?"((this will never stop so your turn raven hand hurts))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:36 pm
Razzer rematerialized precariously close to the window overlooking the courtyard. Completely drained from his battle with Jeg, he was amazed he had enough energy to make it from the arena back to his dorm. The mage teetered dangerously, and nearly collapsed on the carpeted floor before toppling onto his bed. He was unconcious before his head hit the soft comfort of the pillow.

He awoke to the sound of a bee buzzing somewhere close to his pointed ear. Snapping awake, he sat up and looked to his right. Sure enough, there was a giant bee - about the size of a football - buzzing above his side table. As soon as it saw that Razzer was awake, it buzzed loudly and dissapeared in a puff of black smoke: it's message was delivered.

Razzer swore loudly and got out of bed. He flipped open the enchanted case on his desk and rummaged through it. Not finding what he needed, he closed the case in disgust and sat down on the edge of his bed.

He knew Razzer was here.

Just then, there came a knock at Razzer's door. Raising an eyebrow, the mage got up and limped over to the door, unlocking it and then opening it. To his surprise Kayato - that swordsman that was at the arena with him - was standing there.

"Hey there!" Kayato greeted, smiling broadly. "Just thought I'd check up on you and see how you were." Razzer just stared at him. Then, with one quick movement, he slammed the door in Kayato's face and locked it again.

"Wow... he's grouchy." Kayato muttered to himself. He shrugged it off and set off down the hallway, away from Razzer's dorm. Figuring that he should go hang around at the courtyard for a little bit, he headed there.

"Man, that kid's annoying." Razzer grumbled, turning away from the door. He stood and looked at his window overlooking the courtyard, the sound of the stone fountain - the only decoration in his room - giving a steady rushing sound behind him. Razzer contemplated what he planned to do about him. It was obvious he knew Razzer was at Ria. What was his next move? Razzer frowned slightly. Now that he had enough energy, he decided to take a walk and think it over.  

BenFleming

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 2:46 pm
Raven stared for a minute shocked, but quickly regained herslef. She tranmogrifyed intoa lepord and lunged at Sahara aiming for her throat. Her claws fully extended and her long sabor teeth bared. She kept one eye on the blade. She needed to time this right. If she was off by even a second she could be killed. She pulled her claw drawn paw back aiming for the blade.

((Sorry for the delay didn't see you posted. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:12 pm
Sahara fell over when raven attacked her and she looked at her with a playful face."little kitty wants to play eh? well lets play rough!"All of a sudden choas magic surronded her and did a small explsion over her body forceing raven off, she then got up and her blade returned to her and she luaghed at the pityful attack raven had did."is that all you can do?"she then retuerned her look at yara and did a cross slash at him.

Yara ducked the hit and headbutt his sis ter wcich only cuased her to move back a little."your never gonna leave me alone huh?"He then rushed at her going for a stab to her cheast but he was too slow, sahara moved out of the way and kicked him in the abdonamal part of his stomach cuasing him to fall to the ground.

"and your still weak."She lifted her blade ready to kill her own brother.  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:25 pm
Yara had caused a distration and during that distraction Raven had been muttering a long string of spells. This could end both Sahara's and Raven's lives, but she would risk it.
"Yara MOVE!"
Energy burst out of her as the fire and ice combination came out of a blinding white light that surrounded her. As she transformed into the goddess of which she was reincarntated time seemed to slow long enough for Artemis to fire three sacred arrows. One in the middle, one on the side of ice, and one on the side of fire. No matter where Sahara would choose to go she would get hit with an arrow infused with holy energy.
Raven couldn't hold the form long enough to see how it turned out. The combination of her two strongest spells took too much from her. Time seemed to return to normal as Raven passed out not seeing what effect her spells would take.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:38 pm
Sahara ring blades then started spining out of her hands and dark energy consumed the room, the blades then flew towards the attack disinagrating it, she luaghed and picked up her blades, the energy then returned into the blades."i'll give you kitty's a chance to get better cuase your far from killing me in any way."She opend a rift leading to the anichint forest she left and the room was just left with raven and yara alone

Yara then stood up still in dis belif of hs sister being alive."damn, she's gotten so good."he turned around and noticed raven on the floor."raven!"he shouted out aloud and ran up to her and knelt down next to her."raven are you alright?"  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:48 pm
Raven's energy starts to return to her. She opens her eyes slowly. She could feel that her attack didn't work and didn't know why. She sits up slowly and sees the worry in Yara's eyes.
"I'm fine....just tired. Way too much energy used in one day..." She looks around the room. "Where did she go?" She felt extremely bad. First her attack didn't work and then she passed out. Alot of help she was. Sahara was right. She was weak. She digs her nails into her palms angrily. Those attacks never miss! How could she have dodged them?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:05 pm
He picked up raven in both of his arms and walked over to his bed, he laid raven down gentily and began to reaspond her quastions."Sadly i don't know she. opened a rift portal and left, we're lucky, usally she ends up killing who she fights so she was just playing with us, still can't belive she's out and about."He sat down next to raven and looked at his dagger, he noticed it had grew a spike on the edge, almost like a curved claw, he remberd his grandfather saying that there will be a time when the weapons start to develope into something stronger, he put it in his boot strap and laid down next to raven. looking at the ceiling.  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 6:31 pm
Raven curled up next to Yara. "I'm sorry. I--I don't know how she dodged that...it's supposed to be impossible." The worst part of it though was she had let him down. He could've been killed and she wouldn't have been able to do a thing about it. She fights to hold back tears and grabs his hand in hers again.

((Sorry it took so long. I had a phone call.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:08 pm
"why you feeling so sorry for, it was a mistake, i know my sister wants me dead but she wants me to learn something before she actully attempts to kill me, like when i rushed at her that was a big mistake so for now we're safe....i hope."He turned his body towards raven and gave her a smile."so please don't worry and don't cry."He put his finger near her eye becuase a tear sliped from her eye and he whiped it off."oh and how she dodged it, well i saw what happened, she didn't dodge it, she destroyed it, so tomorrow we're going back to darkprayer spirit arena ok."He smileed and hugged her to calm her down.  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:46 pm
Raven snuggles up against Yara. "We can't use up the strength. She might attack us tommorrow. I can't have so much lost energy as today. I just can't believe I passed out. You could've been killed and I wouldn't have been able to help. I was useless in this battle...it's just a new feeling I guess...feeling useless." She would have to study that tome she aquired. Some new necromancy and transmogrification spells would be nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:54 pm
"raven....."He looked at her with saddend eyes."please dont talk like that....."He held her tight in his arms and started to think, what if she was right, his sister could strike any moment."for once raven....i am afraid, what if your right."He loosned up his grip and looked at her stright in the eyes."I'm always gonna watch over you raven so don't worry."He smiled at her and kissed her softly on the lips and pulled back."and i'll watch my back too so no worry."  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:46 pm
Raven kissed him back. She wanted to state that she didn't need anyone to watch over her but it was sweet. Plus she wasn't sure if she could watch herself anyway after today's performance. "I'm sorry.....It's not much, but I have your back." She looks down and says quitely "I'm scared too. I've never had to say that about an opponent. But for the first time. I do fear for my life."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff