Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatooine Suns

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:12 am
Rayven awoke in a daze, she'd fallen asleep while reading, which was quite normal for her. She marked the page she was on in her book, got up and placed the book back on her desk. She went into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror, she was a wreck. She decided to take a nice warm bath and sooth her sences.

She was in the bath about half an hour and decided to get out before she wrinkled up like a prune, she dried herself off and put on some clean clothes. She blow dried her hair and brushed through it before deciding she wanted to explore the campus a bit.

Rayven quickly cleaned up the little mess she'd made in her dorm room and grabbed her key, she walked out the door and then locked it, then put the key in her pocket and decided to go to the courtyard.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 1:42 pm
Summer awoke, groggy, and slowly hit her alarm clock. Only this time, it didnt shut off. It wasnt even on. Now, with the realization of her alarm clock not going off, Summer sat up quickly in her bed, so quick that it gave her a headrush.
Classes started at 9am, and it was 9:10am. s**t! Im late! Gotta hurry!! Summer thought to herself, already in her bathroom brushing her teeth. Slipping off her pajamas at the same time, she ran into her room, and grabbed her pink skirt, and her white tanktop, and quickly put them on. Putting a black hoody over it, she threw her bag over her back, grabbed her money from her purse, threw her toothbrush into the bathroom sink, and ran out the door as fast as she could. Stopping at the end of the hall, she turned around, went back inside, grabbed her key and locked the door. She then ran for the elevator, and pushed the first floor lobby.  

Summer~xox

Leuvo

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 5:43 pm
Kichi walked into the girls' dorm with her suitcase still a float. She looked at the card and then she walked around in need of looking for her room. She then found it. Kichi knocked on the door to see if anyone was in there. Kichi then twisted the doorknob and opened the door.

The room was breath taking. There was a valcany and a queen size bed with a small desk and drawers just for her. There also was a bathroom just for her. She smiled and rolled her suitcase over to the drawers. She started unpacking her things and clothes. Hmmm.....Why did I leave? I hate getting in trouble! Kichi thought, thinking back to the nice boy named Lucius. When she was done unpacking, she sighed. Kichi looked at her beautiful room and jumped on the bed. "Whee.." She shouted as she jumped. Kichi then jumped off, fixed herself and decided to look around campus and then off campus. She couldn't wait! Kichi left the dorm and then trotted off to explore the place as she left the girls' dorm.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 8:12 am
Yofiel looked at the piece of paper in her hand, yup, this was her room! She found her key in the black hole also known as her purse, and opened the door. "perfect" she whispered, throwing her things in a chair and began to put things away. Class did not start for a few hours, so she could at least unpack a bit.  

Mia Eidenschink

Lyrical Nanoha

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:34 pm
"Room 1044." Ayumi turned a corner and walked down the hall. She walked by a girl whose sandles caught her eye. Those were made of...then she must know... "All right!" She walked faster and found her room.
"Waaaahhh! Soo cute!" She took a quick look around and unpacked her stuff. "I wonder if I'll get a roomate soon? Oh well. I'll take a short rest." She layed down and drifted off slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:27 pm
"Alright, room 1045.." Kiana said, strolling along the dorm rooms, trying to find hers. "Here it is!" she said to herself, knocking. "Comi in!" yelled a voice from inside. Opening the door, Kiana looked to see that there was her friend, Nomei, lying on the top bunk. "Hello, Nomei." Kiana said to her friend.

Nomei sat up, a dull face on. Suddenly, that face turned into a smiled. "Kiana!" she said, jumping down. Her long black hair and cat tail flew up as she nearly touched the tall ceiling.

eye543

~dark_mistress_in_purple~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:23 am
Zhi blinked as she arrived in the Wingardia dorms. "Interesting place." She commented to no one in particular as she stepped out of the elevator. "Wonder if I could fly up here." She walked up to the blue-haired android ahead of her as one of the papers instructed. "Hello... Jousha?" These people have a thing for androids. She thought. "Hi. I'm, uh, supposed to tell you my room preferances? Um... plain lavender walls, light hardwood floors, plain eggshell ceiling, purple-ish or hardwoord furniture?"

The android nodded. "Affirmative. Your room will be ready in a moment." It handed her a peice of paper with her room number on it and turned away.

Zhi stared at it's back for a minute, then looked at the paper and started to walk. She wasn't sure where to go to find her dorm, but whatever direction, she'd find it eventually.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:10 pm
Zhi found herself at her room after several minutes of wandering aimlessly. She fished the key out of her pocket and opened the door. She smiled. "Cozy." Walking in, she looked around the room, impressed.

"They did a pretty good job." She tossed her suitcase haphazardly onto the bed. First order of business; set up the birdcage. Suki needed a restful place to sleep. Zhi was used to setting it up, so it only took a few minutes. She picked Suki carefully off her shoulder and set her in the small padded box inside. Suki opened sleepy eyes, then snuggled into the padding and fell back to sleep.

Zhi smiled. Now, for the second order of business. Which she didn't have planned. Wander around until classes started? Sounded like an idea. She headed out, not heading anywhere in particular.  

~dark_mistress_in_purple~

~ A M B R I A ~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:59 pm
After customizing her room with one of the androids, Ryoko climbs a set of stairs towards her room. As she walks along, she gazes at the beautiful scenory. "hmmh,..Looks like something out of the Lord of The rings." She says to her self, as she aproaches her door. "and here we are." she smiled as she didnt even bother to use the door. She walked through it, and sat her suite case down by the small sofa and ploped dwon.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:47 am
Seiya quickly stopped at her room Wingardia 222 and slid her card key through, neat trick but at home they had retina scanners. A bit over the top but...

Seiya immediately went into her spa-like restroom and took a long hot bath.

Afterwards she went over and changed into a white button-up shirt and a long white skirt. It didn't matter that she wasn't all dressed up anymore.
No one was looking at her this late at night.

She tied her now dry headnband back on her forehead and made her way outside again.

She would go...to the playground...

EvrythingTastesLikeGinger

Enduring Regular

~ A M B R I A ~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 11:32 am
after a while Ryoko had fallen sound asleep on the sofa.
When Ryoko woke up, she was in her nice comfortable bed. Ryoko figured that oone of the androids put her there, as she looked over and saw a Hawiian drink next to her bed. "ooooOOOoooo..." she said as she sat up to taste it.
"mmmmmm....this taste so good." she smiled,"what a nice way to start the day."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:02 pm
Risako awoke with a massive head ache. "I'm soooo tired she went to the bath room and started the hot water i the tub. She planned on spending most of the morning in this thing. "I wonder whose awake... Hmmm, maybe I can make some friends today. But how can i DO THAT!?" sHE GOT IN THE TUB AND SOAKED THE MORNING AWAY DEEP IN THOUGHTS... mORE LIKE DAY DREAMS THOUGH.  

Loving this

~ A M B R I A ~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:39 pm
Ryoko decided to take a hot shower and get ready for the day. She went to her suit case that she hasent even bothered to unpack yet, and get out a fresh pair of cloths to put on after her shower. Ryoko undressed and got in the shower and washed her hair. After about 20 minutes, she got out and got dressed. "hmm... i think i'll go exploring today.." She said as she left her dorm room (not using the door properly agian, just walks through it.) Ryoko roamed the big halls and stair cases. "wow this place is big...and its so beautiful.." She said as she walked along.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 8:33 am
The new student walked into the girls dorm,What a ride looking around quietly. She was amazied at the look, the towering ceilings, the expensive looking...well everything. She muttered a bit under hear breath while fishing in her pocket for her room assignment. Before she could even look at the number a male, at least what she thought was a male at first appeared in front of her, she jumpped a bit looking this....andoird over.

"Greetings Welcome to the Wingardia Girl's Dormatory. I am Joshua. Please show me your ID so that I may find your room and have it fit to your liking."

The girl blinked for a moment and reached in her pocket to retrive her ID card, holding it out to the andorid with two fingers, letting him take it from her.

"Hakai Gemonis, welcome, please tell me how you would like your room to be so that I an the others can get right on it. Your room will be number 707."

Hakai took the ID back from the andorid and started to tell him how she would like her room, the first words out of her mouth was "Single" she wanted no one with her, a room alone and hopefully she would not be bothered by anyone. Besides that she told him her favorite colors and wallpaper and type of bed, and things and colors she just would not allow.

"Just let your....imagination...flow besides that."

"Alright, this could take awhile. Please wait in the student lounge, Sam will tell you when we are finished."

Without a word the Hakai left the andriod to his work, adjusting the gutiar on her back. She looked up at the hallway frames to find the student lonuge.  

PrincessRyoko

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games