Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:47 am
(It feels like deja vu...)

Hal slowly took the seeds and walked through and placed them in the richness soil and covered it slowly watering it with Tenshu's pure water. and slowly walked back out. Closing the rift. "Now water them two days a week.. in the morning..don't forget." as Hal smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:49 am
Shatara looked at Zephyr and Nephilis. "Well I could attempt to whipe their memories clear of us even coming here and attacking" she stated. "That way, another invasion wont try to arise and take over our home" she stated trying to be helpful.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:51 am
((deja vu all over again...lol))

Krys smiled back at Halcyon. "I will try," she said. "But I can be a little airheaded at times. Surely I can remember to water it twice a week though," she chuckled. She extended her hand to shake with him. "Well, Halcyon, I thank you for your help. I'll be sure to drop in next time I'm in Shale. And, well, you know where I am, so if you're ever in Kilitia...you know...you can stop by and say hi."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:58 am
"Not yet." Nephilis said running toward the window. "The person that killed her wouldn't kill her without a reason. We have to catch him and interrogate him. Erasing memories will hinder us at this point more than it will help us." He jumps out, scales the wall and begins his pursuit behind the killer. "Zephyr, heal her back to life and ask her somethings. I'll cross the info with you when I get back and pick out the lies."

~~~

"I just have a feeling that Zephyr needs help. A lot of it. If not now, then soon." He creates a small wave of sand and begins riding it to Tenshu, sliding through half-pipes and other creations. "C'mon!"

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:04 am
Zephyr knelt nest to the Queen and yanked the arrow out. You better be worth a year of my life she thought to herself. She had still yet to tell the others of the consequence of her healing others. But that was why she didn't bother with minor injuries. With her back to the others, she placed her hands over the woman's wound. A blue light emitted from her hands and healed her, and a moment later, the woman took a sharp intake of breath. With the woman's rebirth into life, Zephyr's hands began to do something odd. They became slightly shriveled and pruny. Instantly, she moved her sleeves over her hands so as to hide them from the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:06 am
Hal smiled. "Alright" As hal looked back "Sera! the water!" as he ran over to stop the water flow on the plants. "These flowers aren't meant to be watered there meant to be dry for a reason..crap my boss will kill me"  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:09 am
Krys smiled once more at Hal. "Good luck with that," she said, turning to go towards the door. As she opened it, she smiled back at him once more before leaving and going to the cafe across the street to meet Amara.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:11 am

Sera focused on reality and realized she was watering the wrong plants. "Oh. Right. Sorry. Wrong plants." She shook her head to clear her thoughts and went over to the other flowers that needed water, like the tulips and chrysanthemums. She started watering them, sighing.

The Raining Soul

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:13 am
Amara looked at Krys as she smiled. She looked at the young Kilitian woman and smirked. "So you're from Kilitia, I've never seen you around" she stated, though in actuality, she couldnt have because Amara was constantly on the go and never slowed down.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:14 am
Hal sighed. "Your not even working here..and your watering..and now I'm going to get killed..and then I'm going back home...sighs..why me" That reminds me.. Zephyr I wonder what your doing? right now?  

Miluion Feredir

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:17 am
Krys took a seat across from Amara. "I could say the same for you," she said, flagging down the waiter. "I travel a bit. I...um...well, I fight for money," she chuckled. "You know...put on a show against the townspeople."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:18 am

Sera sighed and just stopped watering. "Sorry... Just tell him it was my fault. That way, you won't get in trouble. I will." She shrugged. She watched as the other girl left and saw the smile she gave Hal. She rolled her eyes and looked back at the flowers, sitting down in a nearby chair.

The Raining Soul

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:22 am
Amara looked over her and smiled. "So you're the female that whoops all the guys a**" she stated with a smile. She looked at her and smiled. She looked at Krys. "I admire that...you know the whole female independence" she stated with a nod. "Well I'm a traveler...a few years back, I blew off a person who really wanted to be my friend....and I feel horrible about it now, so now I'm trying to make friends...like normaly people" she stated as she removed the hood of her cloak as her teal hair flowed and her ears exposed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:26 am
Kenji, got off Dulceri's sand board and created his own riding towards Tenshu. "It's cause of that war right?" he asked while creating half pipes and stuff like Dulceri did. They were already almost past the desert.

((got to go, won't be on tomorrow untill evening))  

Elricbrothers1144

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:27 am
Hal sighed. "Its alright. anyway I'm closing the shot for today..I gotta get going I need to shop for some food before going back ot Tenshu" as Hal sighed.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games