Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:37 pm
Aki searched about for a moment and gather a up three fist sized rocks. She lined them up in a row. A breath rushed into her as she formed hand seals and was released as she preformed the technique. The first rock shot up into the air, a little quicker than she'd thought it would. But it was levitating none the less. She attempeted the other two at the same time. They wobbled a bit then hovered for a few steady seconds before falling back down.

Next up was Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill). The jonin tossed a kunai rougely into the air and went through the signs. She focused upon the soaring kunai and watched as the air current shifted it nearly ninety degrees to thud into the trunk of a tree. "Ha! That'll be handy." She nodded and attempted it again. This time with two kunais. One landed right on target on a stump. The other nearly missed hitting the very edge of the same stump. Aki exhaled and moved to the next technique, Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique).

Returning her attention to the fist sized rocks from earlier Aki began to practice the retrieving technique. After hitting the signs and releasing the chakra the middle rock wiggled and slid forward. She found this to be a little to challenging to start with and fixed her attention on a stick instead. Once more she tried and the stick somersaulted right into her open hand.

"That's the basics then!" Aki grinned feeling succesfull in her learning.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:37 pm
Teddy entered the training grounds looking for Aki for reasons. "Hey you girl," he screamed as he ran up to her and tackled her to the ground.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:44 pm
(( I can't remember if Aki and Teddy have met before ))

Aki looked up from a scroll at the sound of a voice yelling across the trainning grounds. However, she looked just in time to be talked off of her seat on the tree stump and to the ground. She yelped in suprise as the body collided into her. Her back side landed with a heavy thump. The jounin gave a groan. "What the hell." A quick pause to breathe, "Are you thinking." Her words were hissed at the body that currently kept her trapped. At this point in time this, guy, was not familiar to her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:49 pm
Teddy smiled as he looked at Aki and got up and stuck his hand out for her to be lifted up. "I am Teddy, I knew your boyfriend from a while ago," he said as he looked at her in amazement.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:55 pm
Her eyes widened. He knew Vrail? Maybe he'd seen him lately! There was a chance! She took his hand pulled herself up. "You, you knew Vrail?" She held surprise in her voice and upon her face. "Have you heard from him?! Please tell me if you have! I haven't seen him in so long. I don't know what to do with myself anymore!" She quickly shut her mouth after realizing the outburst she had just made. Aki tried her best to regain her composure. "I'm sorry. My name is Aki." She bowed her head slightly then looked back at him. Aki smiled at him, her lips closed together so that the smile would be calm and placid.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:58 pm
Teddy nodded as he tried to remember that last time he saw Vrail and then frowned " Yes, We were quiet the friends," he said as he finally remembered what happened to his good friend. "Vrail last time I saw him was nearly a year ago, but rumors went around he was killed in battle," he said as he began to frown.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:07 pm
The smile faded. "You're joking." Aki was at a loss for words. A lump swelled in her throat. It couldn't be true. No way. No. She took a step back away from Teddy. Her finger took hold of the ring on her finger. It was their promise. He wouldn't have broken it. "Tell me you're joking." She mumbled as she stared at him without seeing him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:10 pm
Teddy looked up into the sky, " I am not joking, they said he died but never confirmed it, I am sorry," he said as he looked at her wondering what she was thinking now.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:20 pm
"I won't believe it then." Her face and voice suddenly became resiliant. And her hands clenched to fists. "If it wasn't confirmed than he is still alive in my book." Their was a desperate fire in her black eyes and it smoldered in her heart. Aki was a fighter inside and out. Vrail was still out there. The jounin inhaled a breath and released it again smiling. "So, uhm... Teddy are you hungry? I'll treat you to lunch if you'd like?" Aki gestured over her shoulder in the direction of the local ramen shop.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:22 pm
Teddy nodded "Yes I would like some thank you"  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:25 pm
Aki grinned at him and nodded. "Alright then!" She collected the jutsu scrolls back into her arms. "Follow me." Aki turned and left the grounds and headed to the raman shop.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:27 pm
Teddy followed  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:38 pm
Teddy appeared as he waited.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:39 pm
Aki came to a sliding stop in the trainning grounds. She looked at Teddy. "Ready when you are."

edited

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:42 pm
Teddy backed up as he began to focus on a jutsu he had in mind, he began forming series of hand signs and mumbled a jutsu under his breathe. He opened his mouth and a dragon made of Katon shot out and went towards Aki.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games