Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
THE FANTASTIC MJ FANGIRLS FORUM Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:52 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Lmao, he was so cute in my dream. xD

Its okay, I didn`t ruin his car. But I think one of the side doors flew off. LOL, funny thing is he didn`t even get mad at me.

he didn't get mad?!
that so Michael lolz

He`s just like, "Oh its okay." and he smiled. xD

wow that's epic lolz

Yup. xD
I can totally see him doing that, if I broke his car door.
"Oh its okay, you were probably getting so turned on and crazy because of me, that you lost control of the car. Don`t worry about it. You ARE the perverted crazy one, anyways."
LOL, imagine him saying that to me. lol

I just imagined him saying that and as he was saying it, he said it with a straight face XD

LOLOL. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:17 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

wow that's epic lolz

Yup. xD
"Oh its okay, you were probably getting so turned on and crazy because of me, that you lost control of the car. Don`t worry about it. You ARE the perverted crazy one, anyways."

I just imagined him saying that and as he was saying it, he said it with a straight face XD

LOLOL. xD
He probably had a straight face cuz he was actually scared but didn't wanna show it lmao, I can imagine it , too xD  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:26 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

wow that's epic lolz

Yup. xD

LOLOL. xD
He probably had a straight face cuz he was actually scared but didn't wanna show it lmao, I can imagine it , too xD

Hahaa, he would be scared to have an obsessed, perverted, crazy fangirl alone in a car with him. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:30 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Yup. xD

LOLOL. xD

Hahaa, he would be scared to have an obsessed, perverted, crazy fangirl alone in a car with him. xD
Loolz, he would be like O.O, gimme a kiss baby.! And then he would just start to make out with you, Lolzzzzzzzzz. ;]  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:31 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines

Yup. xD

LOLOL. xD

Loolz, he would be like O.O, gimme a kiss baby.! And then he would just start to make out with you, Lolzzzzzzzzz. ;]

HAHAA. That would be awesome!
Then it would turn to more than just making out. redface

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:40 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

LOLOL. xD

Well, of course, but not in a car, silly.! That would be uncomfortable, whee xP  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:42 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

LOLOL. xD

We`d have to drive to his house. Px
But he has to drive, because I might break another car door off.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:52 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

Lmao, you don't want another car door breaking, xD. I wonder if he was a freak but like a secret one, >.>, hmm , that would be hot , lol.  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:57 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

Lmao, you don't want another car door breaking, xD. I wonder if he was a freak but like a secret one, >.>, hmm , that would be hot , lol.

If you mean secretly a freak in bed, then he probably was. But when it came to public life, he would get nervous about people asking him about his sex life. Lol, it would be hot though. I guess we have to wait until Heaven, for that answer. c':  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:02 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

If you mean secretly a freak in bed, then he probably was. But when it came to public life, he would get nervous about people asking him about his sex life. Lol, it would be hot though. I guess we have to wait until Heaven, for that answer. c':
I beleive he was a freak in bed, and just thinking about it makes me hot.! xDD , and imagining makes me even hotter heheh, Michael, <3  

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:05 pm
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

I beleive he was a freak in bed, and just thinking about it makes me hot.! xDD , and imagining makes me even hotter heheh, Michael, <3

Lol, same here. xD

WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL! : D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:39 pm
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

Lol, same here. xD

wow lolz
you guys are so funny  

UnKnown Bitter

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:43 pm
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

Lol, same here. xD

wow lolz
you guys are so funny

Lmao, we know. c':
So does Michael. LOL.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:48 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

Lol, same here. xD

wow lolz
you guys are so funny

Lmao, we know. c':
So does Michael. LOL.

he's just shaking his head
"I better make sure I'm ready when that Amanda girl gets here.
she's gonna work me out" Xd  

UnKnown Bitter

OmgItsDee_x

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:48 pm
petit mitaines
UnKnown Bitter
petit mitaines
OmgItsDee_x
petit mitaines

Lol, same here. xD

wow lolz
you guys are so funny

Lmao, we know. c':
So does Michael. LOL.
Lmaoo, cuz we have the same mind, xP. And Michael likes it , =DD  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games