Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:51 am
"Rakata was looking out the window when he heard Alex's question
"anytime within the next week or so. that'd be my guess." he said to him. Rakata was always in the habit of checking, double checking, even triple checking his weapons for anything that could lead to it jamming while in a firefight.
"if anyone needs me ill be in my dorm attempting to clean up the mess, and making a few calls." Rakata announced as he walked out the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:01 am
Alex stood there confused and still completely unaware if Rakata still had an inch of sanity left or if he was completely right. Either way he didn't care soldiers are no match for him with his hearing and speed.
User Image  

S Metal Crusader B
Crew

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:12 am
as Rakata walked down t he hall to his dorm he passed Riena and a professor McClain.
he saw that his door was back on its hinges. perplexed, he opened to the door to find his room back to the way it was before the storm. even his guitars were mended.
he went to his phone and dialed the number for Selfridge Air Force Base in eastern Michigan.
"Selfridge ANG Base." stated the secretary
"this is Rakata Kelvet. get me Major Verduun." he replied. smiling a bit as he hear the lady on the other end gasp a bit.
"right away sir!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:16 am
User Image
Once everyone left Adam pulled his knees into his chest. He started to cry and shake. Adam hoped that no one would find him like this, but he knew with his luck that someone probably would.  

Vamp C

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:41 am
Rakata talked with his dad's old friend for a few minutes, mad some arrangements, and hung up. he felt waves of ungaurded sadness and hatred coming from Adam room.
"lets see if this works again." Rakata said to himself.
concentrating he turned into shadow and vanished in a black cloud. an reappeared in Adam's room.
he was in a bad way. but Rakata knew that he of all people could understand what he was going through.
"Adam." was all he said.

((got to go guys, catch you on tomorrow. ill be on at 11 o'clock Eastern))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:43 am
User Image
Adam looked up, not expecting to see Rakata. He started to shake harder, refusing to speak. He couldn't find his voice.  

Vamp C

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:49 pm
The Teacher Looking Person that Reina Had come with was whipping Rakatas room Back together and then Samantha saw him leave that room and go into Adams Room heard a Sigh of relief and than as quikly as this Teacher appeared he Vanished down the Hall as if to Return to some secret retreat ....The Girl who Had approached from Behind was..Sun she Had a very calming effect on Samantha ..Samantha didnt Understand this but perhaps it had something to do with Her "GIFT"...Samantha Now Calm and Not about to explode from stress realized that Adam possibly could use a friend ..so She started down the Hallway to his Room Just Before she was about to knock she heard 2 voices.( Hmmm when the teacher Left there wasnt anyone els but Adam in the room )Samantha realized it was Rakata ..He must Have Teleported in there ..She could Here whimpering and a Person trembling ...wow Adam was in Bad Shape maybe Samantha Thought I should Leave Them alone ..despite her aprehensions ..She Knocked on the door ..Adam Its me Samantha You O.K. ? You Know Im Here if you need someone to talk too?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:12 pm
Adam ..samantha Whispered again .. Im gonna come in O.K. ???
User Image

(Another pic I like for my Character Bare with me lol)
they will all represent me Ok ..Just like Different Emotions are needed..
User ImageUser Image  

KommandoKat

Vamp C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:16 pm
User Image
Adam didn't answer. He didn't really want people to see him like this, but if his father showed up again they would help him, so he took comfort in that fact, trying to find his voice. Adam just drew his knees closer to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:50 pm
Samantha turned the knob on the Door ..Samantha Didnt know what to Expect so as she whispered Adam are you O.K. ..thinking she sounded like a broken record ...The door creeked as she opened it ...She now stood in Adams room she could see him on his Bed almost in a Ball and she saw Rakata standing there Kinda motionless..She closed the door and went to sit at the edge of Adams bed ...You wouldnt Know it but Samantha when she was calm ,( Like Now) was good at reassuring People ..( A little gift from her Mom before she Got Depressed) Adam are You Gonna Be alright ?  

KommandoKat

Vamp C

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:07 pm
User Image
Adam shook his head, he didn't know, but right now he was too scared to speak. He started shaking, fearing that his father would come back at any minute.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:09 pm
Rihole was extremely happy too see Chiomy."Heyy, I have someone to show you"User Image
This is Godric smile  

Stephalopolis

KommandoKat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:25 pm
Samantha threw a Cross glance at Rakata what is Going On here ??Rakata seemed in some Kinda Trance ...She turned back to Adam who looked like any minute was gonna self implode She had to try and help him this didnt look like a Healthy state to be in ...( She thought he seemed like such a nice happy Boy Before all this started ) Samantha thought hmmmmm... Adam are you scared of something or "Someone" ?User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:31 pm
User Image
Adam tensed. He started to shake even harder. He found enough of his voice to stammer out two words. "M-my F-father."  

Vamp C

Stephalopolis

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:42 pm
Rihole stared at the other."Where's Chiomy.. Reina?"  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games