Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Sung Family Compound (Yun and Luna's home) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:22 am
Katsuro was shocked to hear that Zeph followed him from Sand to now. He then notice that a person came in, all too familiar to remembered. "Zephaniah. Good to see you again. I'm guessing that everything went well in Sand? I also already know that you join Rock. I'm glad. Need someone to watch my back when things go the wrong way." He said with a smile on his face. His body was still weak and may need help to get up, but the feeling was slowly coming back to him. He looked over at Rini with his eye closed, a grin on his face. "Heh, sorry, I should of told you earlier, but would you agree with it?" He asked her with a normal smile on his face now.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:36 am
Zephaniah bowed slightly, "Its good to see you to." She replied, with a brief pause she added more. "I will always watch your back sir.." She replied with confidence, she finally strayed into the room, and noticed his struggling. She walked past everyone and stood to the side of his bed, offering her hand.

((Idk if you wanted to get up? If you did not I will edit))  

Othiara -Tfs-

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:46 am
Katsuro looked at the hand, grabbing it with his as he waited for her to help him up and get around the room. His arms and hands he could feel and a little from his legs, but he felt little in his chest and waist. "I guess you can't stay away from me huh? Did you talk to your brother and friend before you left Sand?" He asked her, hoping things did go well.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:52 am
User Image
Isacc 'The Black metal Puppeteer' Hall
Iwagakure Ninja

The worlds taken so much from me.....

((Just so you know incase of future reference, it only seemed like weeks to katsuro...it wasn't really 4 weeks, more likely about 5-10 hours))

Isacc would stay back, not wanting to get in the way, "We've all got your back," he would say.

...I guess its time to start taking back

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:56 am
Zephaniah smiled at him ruefully, bending her knees to get closer to his body, she whispered to him which only her, and him could hear "I guess not" She winked, as she put his arm across her shoulders, and her arm across his lower back.."Ready? One..two...three" She said, and she lifted him up, supporting most of his wait. She would let go, when he felt confident enough to walk on his own. The second part of the question felt like a punch in the abdomen. "I don't think he even knows yet to tell you the truth. I left unexpectedly, and I don't know if he will ever forgive me. " She knew what she did was a very selfish move, but she had her own personal reasons for doing so. One day she would speak with him again, hopefully he could forgive her.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:57 am
((Should I edit it? Or does it not matter?)) sweatdrop  

Othiara -Tfs-

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:10 am
(No, this is fine)

Katsuro herd what she said and felt kind of guilty as he knew why she left. He shook his head as he held a smile on his face. "I see. When the time comes, we should let them visit Rock so that they could see you again." He said as He looked over at Isacc. "Gather up the other one, we will leave Mist soon." He told him as his face was in a normal like expression.

(I know Wings, but since he was in Limbo, it felt like weeks in that world while in truth, only hours passed in the real world. XD)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:16 am
User Image
Isacc 'The Black metal Puppeteer' Hall
Iwagakure Ninja

The worlds taken so much from me.....

((It was dirrected at Female, since she posted as if real weeks had gone by, and no, you dont need to edit, just saying for future references, and i think zeph will find a suprise at the Earth tunnel))

"Yes, sir," Isacc would respond, Making his way out of the mansion and into the village, in order to find the other shinobi.

...I guess its time to start taking back

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:17 am
Zephaniah felt tears coming to her eyes, but she would not cry in front of all these people. "Thank you" Was all she could manage without her voice shaking. Its been a rough few hours..a few days sense the whole ordeal with sand, and her only known family.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:20 am
((I saw! I cant wait haha..idk what the letter is all about..I dont recall leaving one.))  

Othiara -Tfs-

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:38 am
((Yeah....er.....its erm.....he's not there for friendly reasons...i believe....and i think the letter was from Ihunter's RPC near))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:52 am
After regaining some of her composure, she felt as if he was getting a little stronger, he made no attempt to move though. She smiled at the brief thought. "How are you feeling?" She asked.

((Then I guess we shall watch and let it unfold smile ))  

Othiara -Tfs-

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:59 am
((When i say 'not friendly' i mean, not friendly towards our village))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:00 pm
Isac.

Is.

Hot.
eek  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:01 pm
((Well not anything we can do but watch. Were genine..lol we would probably die in a heartbeat.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games