Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
Ethral City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:47 pm
Riku explode from his spot and shot at the guy with more power and light then anyone knew he possessed. This time however he was aiming for a new target. If his weapon was where his strength was then Riku would destroy it. His blade would be burning anyones eyes if they'd looked at it and had the intensity of a star due to the added power of the plasma. "Fight me, you piece of crap!" Riku was already int he path of his blade and stopped his blade from hitting Viper. Riku pushed back on him and quickly brought his blade back at the weapon with enough speed and power to shatter the blade. With every passing second Riku was becoming stronger from the city's light and the crys from the people's hearts.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:04 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

"Damn kid, I am busy talking to a cute lady..." Watching the man come forward again, his blade touched that of the opponent, and cringe shot out rapidly, shooting it towards Riku's face, and torso. He was growing increasingly uninterested in the skills that were shown through him. "A single raise of my blade, no physical strength, I am not even pushed back, that is how little amount of skill that you possess, now please little man, stop before I actually kill you..." Sniffing the air, he felt the fear of those around him and smiled. Sticking out his arm, he shot cringe out randomly, as a show of power.

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:17 pm
Riku took the blast and was sent flying into the wall crashing into it and laying there. After a few moments, he began to move. He used his blade as to get onto his knees and for support. He looked at the guy. All the power he had used was useless. "This guy is too powerful, but I can't give up..." Just then he coughed up a lot of blood, he was bleeding from the inside and one of his lungs had been cut. He found it harder to breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:25 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

Creed walked back over to Viper, sticking his tongue out and grasping her. "Oh yes, I really have changed how I think about you... you are not a whore, you are mine though. I really want you right now my sweet, for I killed that little Riku boy." Getting close, Cringe began to surround his body, and he shot it out towards Riku, hoping he died before it was too late.

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:36 pm
Riku looked at what he was doing and burned now. His blade was poring out power now along with his body. He charged the man despite the pain he felt. With every step he was losing air but gaining power. He charged right through the attack and somehow made it out safely. He sung his blade up at the guy ripping a large scar in the ground and aiming for his chest to try and rip him a part. Riku could not breath though and his vision was going black but he would protect Viper with his life, but due to the lack of air he could not speak.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:46 pm
● It's Amazing! ●

Creed watched, the man really was persistent. "Oh? you do have some sort of skill I guess..." Watching, Creed placed his hands behind his back, doubting that any damage could be done. The blade touched his skin, and cut across, leaving no visable marks. He could only laugh, yet the lower the slash went, it began to cut. Blood began to drip from his body, and within a second, blood fell from his sweatshirt, staining the pink with red. "You...cut me..." A bright white cringe began to cover his skin, the wound beginning to heal already, although pain filling his body. He cringed from the pain, the origin of the element showing itself. "You...little b***h." He growled, stopping his grip of Viper, and walking slowly towards the man.

"I...am very mad at you." Creed uttered, his blade covered in Cringe. Smiling, his blade cut across Riku, the screams of the warrior of light unheard, for the speed of his attack. Cringe shot through the warrior's body. "This is the most painful way to die...I have made it so. Yet he won't be able to speak his pain." The single slash caused Riku's lower part of his body to fall apart, and the top of his body covered in Cringe, slowly disintegrating his body. All of his nerves were supercharged, causing his pain to be intense. After a few seconds, Creed lifted his blade, slashed the blood off of it, and then stabbed into Riku's skull, killing him instantly.

"I warned you..." He uttered, as Riku fell out of this existance. Staring at the equipment that the man possessed, Creed laughed. "No wonder he was so weak..." He growled, his eyes glowing with his fierce anger.

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:16 pm
(a bit rushed)
"All that strength that you have acquired... he thought to himself as he saw the apprentice of the creator head towards Calypso and attempted to smash his blade towards him.

Calypso ran towards the creator's apprentice with his upper body a bit low to the ground; while his left hand was near his side, his blade hand was fully extended. The two continued to run towards each other; the event was playing out similar to a movie. Once they were close enough, the apprentice unleashed his attack and so did the platinum haired warrior. It was a simple slice to the left towards Creeds' blade in a powerstruggle attempt. For the few moments that they were locked in, no words were exchanged between the two until the last second where they both ceased their connection and moved back a few feet. Creed unleashed his Cringe technique towards Riku and the other person while Calypso just watched from the sidelines.

Things looked like it was going to pick up fast; the apprentice of the omnipotent Origin, versus the platinum haired warrior. However Riku began to become somewhat of a pest towards Creed. Riku's magic attacks proved to be amazing to the eye, while his swordplay seemed...unique to Calypso's eyes. Either he was making up techniques as he went, or something else. Unfortunately, just because it looked good to the eyes, did not mean it was effective. This was proven when Creed brushed off the attacks; out of all the attacks thrown by Riku, he was able to unleash one cut.

That one cut was enough to send Creed over the edge, delivering death to Riku as payback. The light warrior may have escaped the wrath of Teran, but this was another degree of power Riku was facing. If successful, all Calypso could do was watch as fresh blood began to escape from the lower and upper body of Riku in the direction the blade was sliced. As if that was not enough, the apprentice wiped Riku's essence off of his blade and gave him one last image of himself before he drove his blade through the skill of Riku.

Sonya turned her head away from the massacre, closed her eyes and looked down, saving herself from an image that would have been difficult to erase. Make no mistake, she did what she had to do to get the job done at times, but she never saw someone with the degree of power that Creed posessed kill someone. She knew she would not be able to do much in the state that she was in, but she stood by Viper's side as support.

"And yet he made the apprentice of the so-called creator bleed? Sounds like more of a challenge to you if you ask me. " Calypso said to Creed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:39 pm
Viper did not under sand what was going on around her...She felt like she was in a daze, saw riku defend her, then she felt creeds grip upon her, then she woke up and saw creed pierce hrough Rikus skull wiu his powerful sword. She felt the life of her dearest companion drift... She was losing him!!She fond herself panting as if she had just an a marathon, and she looked over at the girl who sold bside her, but her eyes... Hey had no color in then her pupils looked gone, her her irisis held no color... She her self looked dead, bushe still breathed. She walked over to Riku and knelt at his side, his bdy reeking of fresh death... Sh pulled the sword from his skull and threw it out of her way and placed her hand over his pierced skull, and ouchd th ground and began the process of trying to heal her treasured companion, her face locked n an emtionless position. " please work" she begged desperatly. " please, you can not leave" she breaher and a sudden quiet sob escaped her, bt no tears could be seen. She closed her eyes, and several people sddnoy dropped dead, as she stole thie of force frm thier weak bodies...
(( excuse the shifty typeing, on mobile and keboard sucks ><))  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Skieth9

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:01 pm
Skieth sent a barrage of punches at close-range, his fists covered with a red, transparent glove made up of his 'rage', at Creed. He quickly disengaged and looked at Riku
"Yo, rookie, get up" he yelled as he placed his hand over Riku's head
"If you don't wanna get up, how 'bout a game" Skieth asked as tattoos appeared on his hand  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:17 pm
As someone else touched riku she lunged and swung at the man. " do not touch him" she growled darkly and then went back and knelt and place his head in her lap. " no one can touch him" she whispered and gulped down another sob as her eyes turned a water blue color. Though tears would not appear. Fang slithered up an nudged riku and gave a low rumble as if to say ' come on quit messing around, get up' he looked at fang and he laid his head down to meet eye contact with her.
She suddenly stood up and faced creed. Her eye were suddenly blood red, her slits were darkest of all Blacks and she looked at him. " how dare you" she screamed an suddenly lunged at creed, fangs bared as she gritted her teeth, and sh vanished, reapeared a few feet infrint of him, lunged and was gone again, appearing behind him and she made to grip onto his neck hard, her nails gripped hard enough upon his skin to tear it.  

Baksuetai_Tenshi

Skieth9

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:52 pm
"Kid, I can save him, temporarily at least, but I need a sec" Skieth said as he turned back to Riku
"Soo, lets see, If I can get Riku to join my game before his soul completely leaves this world, I can tie him back to his body under a Reaper's Game contract. Riku, will you play my game?" he asked as he bent down, a pair of wings hovering over his back, made up of what looked like paint brush strokes
"Bloody hell, that girl of yours is crazy as hell, rookie..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:47 pm
Awesome Sensei
● It's Amazing! ●

Creed watched in sympathy as they tried to revive the lost friend. "Now, I cut him in half, then stabbed by blade through his skull, good luck trying to revive him, and good luck seeing if he would actually want to be alive. I am very disappointed, you trying to revive someone so weak, but just in case I will issue a warning. If you try to revive him, I will kill him again, with origin's power, causing him so much pain, and instantly destroy his soul. His soul is still out there, I could have ripped it to shreds." Viper was so funny, her cute body begging for her man to return, this always made Creed tear up, especially when they had to watch them suffer. Perhaps he shouldn't have cut his skull, Riku would still be alive, coughing up blood and dieing painfully, with absolutely nothing that she could do. If only.

Only as she came forward Creed saw the true pain that she felt when she reached forward to grab his neck, only to have cringe shot towards her, with Creed leaning against her shoulder, his head staring down at her arm. "Long reach, to bad you weren't my girl..." Smiling, he whistled and began to walk away from Ethral City, his fun for the day done.

● Let's ●
● Kill ●
● it! ●

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:31 pm
"We can worry about him later, we have to fight." Sonya cried to Viper. If they continued to sob about Riku, then everyone was going to meet their demise.

As the three watched over Riku's body, Sonya noticed a difference in Viper's body. Her natural skin tone was becoming worse; as if she was dying from the inside or something similar to that effect. The other two tried their best to bring him back, but it did not seem like it would work; at least the other man's attempt by asking him if he wanted to play a game did not work. The man did not make things any better by attempting to touch Riku, causing Viper to become fueled with rage instead of common sense and made another attack towards Creed. Sonya extended her hand towards Viper telling her to come back before she let her arm go limp on purpose.

As much as Viper tried to make Creed feel the same pain or any pain at all, her attacks proved to be ineffective against the apprentice. Creed then turned his attention towards Viper and Sonya, though speaking to Viper instead. Even though Sonya quickly pulled out her blade, it was as if Creed did not see her to where she was a threat to him. Few words were exchanged between the two but nothing important to Sonya. Just when Creed finished her sentence, he unleashed another cataclysmic blast towards Viper at blank range. If successful, Sonya will then look towards Viper's beaten body with a shocked expression before looking back towards Creed, who was leaving the city.

"Nobody wants to play with me." Calypso said to himself before pouting like a child.

He was unsure whether to let his prey loose or attempt to go for it. However he could not do it with Sonya by his side; not until she got stronger.

"CALL ME!" Calypso shouted to Creed before Sonya ran to his position, anxious about what they were going to do next.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:07 pm
(*tear* I miss him)

Riku began to struggle to breath and the pain in his side wasn't helping. Then it kicked in, what? Pain in my side?! He looked and saw a blade was entering him. He fell to the ground, the pain was intense but he DIDN'T scream or show a sign of pain. As the strike for his head came a shield of light came up to stop it. Riku looked up at him. "Wannabe, you'll die soon." Riku then looked at Viper. "I'm sorry, I love you." He fell to the ground dead. His blood covering the ground.  

Hakora vi Britannia

Skieth9

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:49 pm
Skieth stood up and stretched
"Well, look who's not dead rookie..." Skieth joked painfully as he pulled a 180 and started walking away.
"Told'ya that that holier-than-thou attitude would get you killed someday" He whispered as he bid his farewells to his rival.  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games