Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Sailor Moon the Next Generation RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:47 am
((I believe I posted that the Main bad guy, Berias, is after souls, they will be used to feed an extremely vicious creature that he plans to raise until it's strong enough to cause complete and utter havoc, he sends youma to try and accomplish this, and his henchman also. Ooh, Haru is Belenus in disguise, cool.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:09 am
EternalJupiter
((Mishuri...if you're trying to say that there's another youma near, leave that to myself or Solar Kitty-chan, we're playing the bad guys))

Kiara saw a dark car drive past just out of the corner of her eye, it wasn't very noisy, but seemed strange, Kiara shrugged it off and pulled into Theresa's street. Kiara drove along Theresa's street until she came to the correct address, she pulled over to let Theresa, "Here you go Theresa, have a good sleep"

((don't worry she was just imagining things lol))

Theresa knodded "Thankyou Kiara" she then smiled and got out of the car with the cat "It was nice to meet you" Theresa then walked home and went to eat dinner with her parents.

After she finished eating, Theresa stood up and done the dishes, she then walked out of the room had a shower, brushed her teeth then went straight to bed after putting the cat in the bathroom and giving it food and water, she then fell asleep as soon as her head touched the pillow.

Mishuri

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:30 pm
Kiara beeped twice as she drove off, she headed back to her own house. Kiara pulled into her driveway, opened the automatic garage, parked and then went inside and had some dinner.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:33 pm
After a delicious dinner-which was far better than could have come out of the yet to be fully set up stove at home-Mai and Lily returned homed. They maneuvered around the sea of boxes to the sleeping bags and settled in comfortably for the night. Mai for one was going to sleep an eternity after everything that had gone on.  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Mishuri

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 1:35 am
After a while Theresa woke up sweaty from a strange dream "what does it mean" she asked herself as she remembered in her dream a symble and a girl that looked like her in some sort of suit holding a rod, she rubbed her eyes then she left her room and had a snack from the fridge.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:29 am
(GOMEN NE! I lost internet since Thursday!)

Zyx headed home after everyone left. He smiled as he remembered everyone's expressions when he appeared as Tuxedo Mask.  

Darkness Cake

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 12:11 pm
((Not a problem. Its no biggie as things have been slow anyway.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 1:32 pm
((I thought we were waiting for the GM to move things along.))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:59 pm
Kiara finished her meal and then started on the dishes, it wouldn't do to have a dirty house.

Berias was getting a bit bored, he rather liked Belenus' music, he hoped that Belenus would be successful in his next attack, Berias decided to practice a bit with his sword to keep the boredom away.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 7:20 pm
((Fast Foreward! Next Day Episode....WHat episode are we on 2? ANd what to call it...))

Kiki awoke after a nice dinner to her alarm clock.
"Ohayo Gozaimasu Osakians! I hope your all getting off to a good start as it's..." Kiki pushed the sleep button cutting the ladies voice off. She then crawled back into bed.
"Honestly Kiki I don't see why you set your Alarm clock an hour early if you aren't even going to wake up." Luna said stretching.
Kiki Yawned, "It's so I'm not late. Besides Mom will be in in 3....2...1"
"Kiki! Wake Up. Kikichan!" Kiki's mom yelled from downstairs. Kiki got up and into her uniform.
"Coming mom! See what I mean?" Kiki said turning to Luna. She walked downstairs for breakfast.  

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:40 pm
Ariel unleashed her fury on a punching bag. She was immensely happy that the apartment complex that Haru and his family lived in had a gym in it. She had spent most of her night ignoring Haru's attempts to talk to her and eventually she had made her way up to the gym to blow off some of her angry energy.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 3:59 am
Mai had somehow woken up early and finished unpacking the rest of the house. 2 weeks worth of unpacking resulted in a massive pile of empty boxes near the front of the house. She and her mothered finished setting up all the beds, and waited for the movers to move the furniture later, before heading to eat.

"When do you start school Mai?" Lily asked.

"Next week okaa-san..."

Mercuryangel
Crew

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:21 pm
"Kiki chan are you still in your PJs?" Kiki's mom asked.
"Yup. I figure I have an hour." Kiki said with a shrug sitting down and eating some omlette her mom made. Luna licked up some cream.
"Kikichan it's your first day at school! Don't you want to make a good impression?" Her mom asked eating some food herself.
"I don't personally care." Kiki replied. Her mother gave a small sigh as Kiki went and changed into her uniform for school Luna following.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:16 pm
Kiara woke up at 7:30am, she decided to go to the school to get a head start on preparations for the next week, she didn't want to leave it all up to the teacher's she'd be assisting. Kiara had some rice balls for her breakfast and then she got changed into a smart casual dress.  

Kaori Amatsuka

Sugary Bunny

14,175 Points
  • Gender Swap 100

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 8:01 pm
Zyx awoke with a start. He'd just had the strangest dream...it was very broken but one thing stayed the same...Tuxedo Kamen and Sailor Moon were eternally bound...

He shook his head and headed outside. He wondered how the others were doing...especially since most were still in high school.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff