Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
The girliest Mafia ever made. (Eriol's Alliance wins!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yu're such a...
  Girly man
  Lolicon
  Otaku
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:30 pm
Oh, great, I just get back and the day is ending.

Oh well. I have no qualms with your guys' choice. Mizu is pretty suspicious.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:33 pm
No objections.

And welcome back Orphie.

Also, Kitty... how you said that... It made me think she has been confirmed as not being a townie. @_@
But... I know what you said anyway.

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:39 pm
Elemental Draconis
No objections.

And welcome back Orphie.

Also, Kitty... how you said that... It made me think she has been confirmed as not being a townie. @_@
But, seriously.

Does this seem off to anyone else? No reasons, no explanation. That seems unlike her.

Severing ties made with a fellow mafia member? Especially strange after voting is already over.

Maybe I'm over analyzing, but I think there is reason for doubt.

Keep an eye on this one, especially if Mizu is mafia.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:41 pm
Nomega
Elemental Draconis
No objections.

And welcome back Orphie.

But, seriously.

Does this seem off to anyone else? No reasons, no explanation. That seems unlike her.

Severing ties made with a fellow mafia member? Especially strange after voting is already over.

Nothing we'll have to worry about.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:45 pm
Nomega
Elemental Draconis
No objections.

And welcome back Orphie.

But, seriously.

"Unlike her"?
How well do you know me?
When have I ever had a reason or explanation though? For anything I've done?

Hash did ask if we had any objections. I had none. I didn't look at the post time of that post though. So, I just answered. :/

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:49 pm
End of Day 2

Once again night falls on Tomoeda. And once again the alliance members were divided, searching for the enemy.

Tomoyo had not investigated anyone today. Instead, she had been being herself. Which means following Sakura around everywhere and filming her. Right now she's secretly at Sakura's window filming her there, when the skies lit up. Tomoyo turns quickly only to see The Fiery staring her down. With a flap of it's wings, Tomoyo is drowned in a sea of flames. Sakura rushes outside to find her favorite camcorder, warped and melted into the ground. (Role Reveal. Tomoyo was Lynelia.)

Meanwhile, Syaoran had spotted what appeared to be Kero in the night. Knowing he was erased last night, Syaoran chased him down. Upon catching up, Syaoran realizes it wasn't Kero, but his counterpart, Spinel Sun. Captured in his false form, Spinel was unable to defend himself. As he tried to transform, Syaoran pulled out his Lightning Talisman and struck Spinel down in a thunderous fury. (Role Reveal. Spinel was Ele.)

In Tomoeda park, we find Dragn. Searching for evidence (?), he suddenly hears a noise. He turns around and is horrified to see the black barrier of The Nothing. Dragn pulled out his card and formed a protective bubble around himself, but The Nothing just laughed. She then created a black bubble inside Dragn's barrier, and erased him from inside his defenses. The barrier faded, and the card of The Shield fell to the floor before vanishing in a white light. (Role Reveal. Dragon had The Shield.)

As The Nothing left the park, Eriol watched on from a distance. It seems he had been beaten to his target. He proceeded to leave as well, but just then, the heavens roared. Eriol looked up in urgency just in time to see the pillar of light fall upon him. He quickly tried to warp back to his mansion, but it was too late. The pillar shone a blinding white before retracting back to the heavens. In it's place, only the key form of Eriol's staff was left, the magic circle burned into the ground. (Role Reveal. Eriol was Mizu. And don't yu DARE call favoritism on my end. Mizu wanted to be Yue, but I still did random.)

Start of Day 3

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Kani Tochimeijin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:52 pm
Both seers in one day? Win.

EDIT: 6:2:1. It's in the bag.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:53 pm
One townie.
One other.
Two mafia.

I'd say it was a good day.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:54 pm
Two Mafia in one day? Nice!

Also, Ele is ED, correct?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:55 pm
Nomega
One townie.
One other.
Two mafia.

I'd say it was a good day.

The 'other' category roles in the journal can be on either alliance unless specified. In this case, Dragn was Town.  

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:55 pm
Kuzodav
Nothing we'll have to worry about.

I knew with this post that you were going to kill me.

Also, I find it odd how I keep on getting spy/sleuth/seer ((whatever the name is)) roles. O_o

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:56 pm
Wow, we are REALLY lucky that we took out Mizu, since that's the only way he can be killed, right?

And good job, Kuzo! That was a great choice.

EDIT: Okay, we're really lucky that you guys took out Mizu. I didn't do anything.  

Orphie

Kani Tochimeijin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:58 pm
We have to find the Nothing. Before they find Yue. sweatdrop

Also, Orph, they still have the Fiery card.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:00 pm
From this, I would conclude that the nothing thought Dragn was Yue because he was the only one that argued my case.
Who were the people that suggested Dragn could be Yue?  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Xathoa

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:02 pm
Zephyrkitty
Two Mafia in one day? Nice!

Also, Ele is ED, correct?

Yes, I am both Ele and ED.
Hash just calls me Ele.

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games