Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Morinaga Mountains Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:50 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

"My teachers always taught me to say no to drugs." Yukio croaked out as he slashed Arekku across the face with his nails, which had grown ten inches long and as sharp as knives.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 pm
Arekku looked at Yukio his movements were to sloppy, as his hand let go of his neck and went for his biceps and crushed it as he grab it though he pulled him to his knee hitting Yukio in the gut and with the other hand he shoved the unknown drugs into his mouth or try at least.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:31 pm
((naito i taught you better, take the hit and give back 10 fold, take the hit but then use cell destroy jutsu to the hand around his neck and destroy the nerves in the back of his head to cut off movement to his body. Christopher Reed him!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:41 pm
(Haha yeah I know though I dont wanna kill him!!!! hahaha also dont have time to heal him after that hahaha XD I was thinking of doing something like that though.......... I just realize something freaking Fenrir you can't move the jutsu I used on you earlier take someone to heal you!!!! your muscle are still ruptured))  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:23 pm
(( Dang I missed that whole interaction with Kasumi. D:
Maaaan. Would've been fun.
Posting asap ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:29 pm
((I can still f*ck you up b*tch, little p***y Naito here can't save you from me, I can kick his a**, anytime, anyplace, any rpc lol))  

Masumi H Dekata

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:34 pm
(( Jesus christ Masumi... ))

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:40 pm
((hehe, I knowz me scarwie lol))  

Masumi H Dekata

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:41 pm
[[geeze arekku i'm right at the dorm! thank god i'm not visiting.....MURDERER!!!!!!!!]]  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:45 pm
(I have never killed anyone's rpc yet, I hurt them badly hahaha, I'll take Kasumi down =P)  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:58 pm
Chiru Aki--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second Kasumi had burst on to the scene Aki knew bad s**t was about to go down. Kasumi was volatile and detested Aki. The two were the same yet utterly different. She remained silent, believing that if she didn't say anything that Kasumi wouldn't become too violent. She was right... to an extent. She was still attacked no matter. Kasumi had more experience she was in far greater tune with her metallic traits; it wasn't just a part of her it was who she was. As her blood slowed within her Aki felt like she was suffocating. Oxygen couldn't get to the rest of her body and it was laborious to simply move her hands to clutch at her chest. And then suddenly Kasumi released control and everything rushed back to normal. Dizziness took hold at that point. Time seemed to blur for a moment. Before she knew it Shoko and Kasumi were gone and Yukio was up and fighting Arekku. Aki attempted to stand up quickly and rush in to aid but she hadn't fully recovered, her feet tripped over each other causing her to grab at the patio railing for support.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:01 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
(I have never killed anyone's rpc yet, I hurt them badly hahaha, I'll take Kasumi down =P)

((oh...that a challenge))  

Masumi H Dekata

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:18 pm
(Yeah masumi very much is lol XD Fenrir as I see it your RPC shouldn't even be able to walk I use the same jutsu on irish he needed aa strong medic to heal him from the damage I caused him))
Arekku forced the strange pill into Yukio's mouth as he was growling at the young boy who would just fall unconscious as Arekku made a seal and a clone appeared as he just picked up Yukio and disappeared, Arekku with everyone gone he seem to about to let loose then remember that Katsuro was here as we as Aki, he shook a little bit and before he knew it he barfed some blood he had been misusing his kekkei genkai and was feeling the effects,"You okay Aki?" Arekku asked barely able to mutter it as he was just clutching to his chest for now he walked over to her and put his hand on her shoulder,'Okay time to get to work." Arekku said weakly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:20 pm
((I was going to spare Grass...you sealed it's fate dramallama ))  

Masumi H Dekata

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:29 pm
Chiru Aki--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm fine, but you..." She trailed off glancing at the blood he'd vomitted. His hand fell upon her shoulder as he spoke again urging to continue on with the poison. Aki gave Arekku a sharp look, "No. We're not continuing. Not with you in that state." Her voice was quite and breathless. She remained leaning on the railing steading herself. She only wished to not go on with the procedure because of his state and that alone. It didn't matter about how she physically felt. Aki cared more about Arekku than her own self.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games