Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:37 am
Tarik takes the compass and has the ships loaded and readied for the long journey to across the ocean. The troops still believed the earth was flat and were wary of the trip.

As the ships were readied, Tarik had the troops from the demon military with naval experience stay and sent the others back to war.

He tells Slayer, "Take your troops to Rome. I will follow the compass. I will take Moredred's soildiers and sailors with me."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:03 am
Wrath slams his sword down in the middle of the roman collaseum, for reasons unknown to him no one was there, the ground shifted and fell into a deep dark chamber, Wraths sword glowed green and so did a stone block at one side of the cave but it glowed blue, Wrath reached out and touched it. a loud crack can be heard as the stone breaks in half and a set of armour falls out, wrath quickly puts the new armor on and gets out of the cave as the ground flyes back to its original place, wrath stretches his arms, "mmm the old armor allways fits best"

((new armor))

User Image  

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:14 am
Tarik has special supplies for his personal use brought by his special guards to earth. The boats on earth were primative compared to those on Antera. He has a crew come and modify a boat to suit his needs. Then has them fix some other boats for the troops to follow in.

Thing progressed quickly so they would be ready to set sail soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:49 am
Skurai and the army of vikings land on the shores of Rome. They flood through the city filling it up with soldiers. I walk to the emperor's palace and approach him. "Alexios, are you ready?", I asked? "Yes, I have an army worthy of God at your disposal.", he replied. "Good, because evil is about to knock on your door." I headed out to the balcony and looked over at the 10s of thousands of soldiers and said to them "Men, we fight against an evil, that threatens you, your homes, your families, and the fate of the world itself. Are we gonna let them take whats ours?!" "NO!!", they all shouted back in their designated languages. "Then tonight, is the night, WE PREPARE FOR WAR!!!""YEAAHHHHHH!!!!", they all shouted back at me. A smirk rose on my face and I turned and went back to the palace to talk to the emperor.  

SkuraiX

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:09 am
Tarik had the fur pelts fashioned into cloaks for the soldiers to wear when they got to Antarctica. Moredred had sent a sorcerer that put special protection spells on the equipment. Boats were being loaded with supplies and weapons. Wrath did not specify how well armed the forces they would be fighting would be so Tarik prepared for the worst.

The fight these soldiers and sailors would fight would be much more arduous than merely fighting other armies, demon or otherwise, and more important than a fight for land.

Should he not find a stone in this time period, he would have to leap to another time in earth history to look for a stone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:21 am
Slayer nods at his Former master . He walks to where most of the army is preparing for war.

" My brothers Today we start a Long march towards Rome !!!. We will take over the city and bring about peace to the people !!!!. Cheering begins

" We wont allow The guardians to torture or imprison those that oppose them !!! . We will win We will Succeed . The Honor of the Slayer Race will flow though every being in the world !!!." More cheering and clapping .

My brothers Today we will hit the guardians hard !!. We will show them that we are no longer Slaves to their Rule or cause !!!. We will Show no mercy no compassion we will teach them a Lesson !!!! ".

Cheering beings to get louder and lounder. Chants of " All Hail the king can be heard in the crowd "

Slayer smiles as his warlord reports in " Mi lord Your ships are Ready. We will begin the march on your orders". Slayer smiles

" Lets begin the march today warlord. Order the troops to move out " .

The Warlord bows his head and leaves .  

Slayer The Wise

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:17 pm
misty_seabrz
Sasori says to Eiji, "I'm glad you are back. We missed you and we can use the help. I had a close call with Tarik and if it was not for Onyx, I'd not be here."

"Well it is a very good thing that onyx was around to save you. Either way, now we must be moving. I fear that my brother is going to go to war with Tarik and if I am correct, he is going to involve the whole world in this. Eiji turned, disregarding the compass and the stone for now since he was not completely sure if it was meant for him or not. "Come, we must make haste young guardians, we haven't a moment to spare both the demon realm and the human realm are at stake." Eiji walks to his winged horse and prepared to mount it. Eiji's wings were not visible at the moment and he wanted to make sure that it stayed like that until they were needed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:05 pm
Sasori says to Eiji, "Ok, where do we need to go to stop your brother and Tarik?"  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:18 am
" It all depends on where the next compass is. We must not let him gather the other compasses and spark stones. I believe I know where the next one is, guardian that is." Eiji turns back to Sasori and tugs on his necklace. "This will allow me to find guardians. Apparently it was my destiny to unite them..." Eiji then turns back to his now wingless horse and prepares to ride off.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:44 pm
Sasori says to Eiji, "Where do you thing one of the original guardians is? Let's go find them. If they can bond with their stone, then Tarik can't get it from them easily."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:14 pm
Tarik is informed by the captain that the ships are ready to sail. He boards his ship, the other ships are made ready to follow. Tarik gives the coordinates to the admiral to give to the captains personally. Each of the captains maps out the coordinants and awaits the tide to set sail. Tarik's armada sets sail to the west.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:53 am
"Well we know where two are, light and water as well as a possibly a third. That leaves earth, fire, dark, and.... is there any other that I'm forgetting??" Eiji shook his head. Being over thousands of years and being forced to remember it all could really have an affect on a person's thought process... and people on earth think Alzheimer is bad. Eiji boarded his horse, "We ride off to Egypt and pray that Tarik has not brought it down to the ground."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:42 pm
Skurai walked into the throne room and leaned against the Emperors throne. "Are you ready for war demon?", he asked. "It's your war too. Whether you like it or not."
"Do you think your army is big enough?", he said facetiously. "Do I sense a bit of sarcasm in your voice? Just wait, I have more soldiers coming. They wont get here in time for the start of the battle, but they'll be here, count on it. Right now we have one hundred thousand plus soldiers so were fine. The extras or just a precautionary measure." "Where from?", he asked. "All over...", I replied. "Greece, Turkey, Asia. When you've lived in this world as long as I have you make the right connections." "You mean to tell me the Ottoman Empire means to help you out also? You know they are my enemy.", he said. "The enemy of my enemy is friend. Just think of it like that. Now if you'll excuse me...I must prepare for war."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:34 pm
Sasori hops onto her horse, "well if you all think Tarik is south, let's go find him."  

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:50 am
Onyx shrugged as if it were nothing to him. He concentrated, feeling the flows of destiny and the flow of time itself. "Unfortunately, we are too late for Egypt, because Slayer has already struck there," he said quietly, unaware he was speaking in a very different tone of voice, one that sounded deeper and more ancient. "I sense there are spark stones in the east and west, as well as the deep darkness of nature's grasp," he said softly in the same tone. He stumbled slightly, feeling the odd energy fade like a fishing line snapping under heavy tension.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games