Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image

Vexens eyes narrowed. Then she looked to Vahuka. "He probably saw a hunter and his dogs." She hissed on the last word. She often wondered what went through the minds of those mutts that served the humans. But since being a Fox, she had not had any interaction with them, just their appalling masters. "Can you describe the creature you saw Xavier?" Vexen wanted to make sure it had actually been a hunter.

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:46 am
He nods "It was like a bear, but it was hairless and walked on its hind legs.It also had a long sliver stick that shot many little rocks at me and when i first saw it, he was using a sharp rock to cut my mother open........" he looks down at the ground.  

MrCoconutKitty

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:58 am
Vale had been watching the den while talking to his guest. When Xaviar revealed himself he became interested. He'd gotten to the dogs and human before they left the forest. And he'd done so in human form. and struck as a wolf his favorite way to do it. "Seems you have an injured pup in the den." Transforming back into a wolf he trots out of the makeshift dwelling and his head pops back int the entrance. "Meaning you'll probably be needed."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:17 pm
User Image

Yep...A hunter Vexen thought. "I see.." She said aloud. "Why don't you get comfortable next to the fire, that injury looks pretty bad, but I have a friend who can help heal you." Vexen trotted to the cave entrance and poke her head out. She did not see Diana, but she knew Diana had gone to fetch Rose.

User Image

Diana trotted the area and then stopped when she saw the Mysterious wolf from earlier. She knew Rose had left earlier to go speak with him. Diana approached Vale, who was looking at something. "Maybe he's was talking to Rose..." She muttered and came forward. "Excuse me." She said, to get his attention.

((Ok, We really need our other players now. I think I'll PM them all today.
Rose, Lia, Kyubi, and any others.))

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Derpzilla88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:12 pm
"Ah yes, dogs." Vahuka said, remembering that he had seen a few hunters use the animals as hunters as well as dogs. This hunter problem was starting to sound more serious than he first thought. But he still believed it was nothing that the dens couldn't handle. And it still wasn't much of his problem unless they specifically started bothering Vahuka himself.
He looked behind him when he could smell Vale coming towards the group. "About time you came out of hiding." he said before moving closer to the fire. It was starting to get colder as the sun was setting and he needed all the warmth he could get from the fire.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:21 pm
He looks at vexen "hunter? Is that what they are called?" he asks with a qustioned look on his face.HE scots closer to teh fire.  

MrCoconutKitty

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:28 pm
(( Hey guys...tomarrow I'll be starting college and my posting time will be limited, I'll try my best to post a few times a day, but if I don't post for a day or two don't think I've abandodned you biggrin heart ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:37 pm
Vale didn't turn, but responded "We already know, and to put you at ease those particular dogs and hunter have ben taken care of."  

Hareonca

Shirtless Tactician

9,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Dusks Embrace

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:10 am
Kyubi had been absent from the den for a while, and it felt good to be back. She made her way through some bushes and over to the others, her silver fur lit up a strange silvery orange once she got close enough to the fire. "That's good news to hear..so many hunters these days." she said to the male who was talking. She had been gone for so long she didn't really know his name, nor him hers.

Kyubi turned her attention to Vexen, a very apologetic look in her eyes. "I'm sorry I've been gone, Vexen." she said, going towards her to get closer so she could still sit close enough to the fire to keep warm and talk to the leader of the fox den, as well as everyone else. Kyubi looked around at everyone for a moment, and noticed the injured pup there. She felt saddened, reminded of her young she very much tries to keep protected. She wanted to help, but knew that she didn't have any healing powers, aside from her knowledge of herbs and what not.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:11 am
((Sorry everyone, between holidays and getting sick I haven't had much time , I will hopefully be back now))

Eyes drained of life, as her body continued to heal, she ended up hidden in the cave most days taking care of the pups while others hunted. Growling , she turned on her side as the pups continued to jump on top of her, getting a bit to big to be considered pups anymore, she had to swat one of of her so she could breath. Annoyance struck her, as she finally took a step back out of the den, looking for some fresh air.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:24 am
Missy
User Image

Missynodded at Diana's answer, then wtched her go, she yawned and streatched, it was time for a little puppy nap. She curled up on the ground, looking like a little indigo fuzz ball. She closed her eyes and slowly drifted off into a light sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:43 pm
Xaviar wakes up the next morning next to the burnt out fire. "Must of fell asleep while we were talking........." He gets up and limps his way outside the den.  

MrCoconutKitty

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image

((No problem Missy, Lia and Kyubi. It's just good to have you back. Hope you two are both feeling better, Lia and Kyubi. Did you enjoy your first day of college Missy?))

Vexen was happy to see Kyubi. She could never find it in her heart to be annoyed or upset with the silver vixen. She trotted to her side and nuzzled her cheek. "Don't worry about it. It's just good to have you here."
Vexen then looked to Vale. "You killed the hunter and his dogs?" She asked curiously. Vexen mewled over the pros and cons to killing the hunters. She wondered when all this had happened.

User Image

Diana came back to the lit up cave. Along the way she say Lia catching fresh air. Diana had not felt as if she had delivered a proper apology to the She wolf yet. Diana slowly walked over to Lia and stopped a few feet in front of her. " Good evening Lia." She said in neutrally positive tone. "Um..I..I hope you aren't mad at me but...I did some hunting and I hoped you'd have some of the food I had brought back, you know....Like an apology.

((We aren't moving to the next day just yet Xavier.))

Hyper, Cheery, Light in the eyes of many...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:42 pm

A Very Weary Diego got up from his spot outside and started towards the cave. Vexen and the others would be discussing things soon. As he went he noticed a little indigo colored ball on the ground. He paused a foot away and stared at it before realizing what it was. It was a napping Missy. Diego chuckled. He stepped over to her and nudged her. "Little Miss. You know it's dark out here right? This is no place to sleep. He grinned.

(( )) ninja

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games