Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:56 pm
The clone nodded. "Ok, what are your elemental affinities, and what is your class?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:00 pm
TyTy smiled."Well im a weapon class,and i have the raiton and earth elements."

((Let me check to make sure those are the elements i put on the profile.))  

Pink Princess Baby Bear

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:03 pm
"A weapon user, eh? Which weapon do you prefer the most?" He asked her. He wasn't skilled at all with weapons, except the basic use of a katana or throwing a shuriken.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:06 pm
TyTy reached over her shoulder removing the katana from her back."I like katans and tonfa and sometimes large heavy swords, but i mainly use katans."  

Pink Princess Baby Bear

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:26 pm
"Well then, we will have to get you trained in katanas, hmm? But in the mean time, I need you to learn bunshin, kawarimi, and henge, ok?" He said to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:29 pm
TyTy bowed."Yes Sir.Are you going to show me or do yoy have a scroll."

((So two posts each))  

Pink Princess Baby Bear

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:39 pm
"I would show you, but I, myself, am a clone. So here you go." He said tossing her the scroll with the jutsu on it.

(Yeah.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:06 pm
TyTy caught the scroll."Ok."TyTy opened the scroll to start on the first jutus.She noticed how the scroll was a light silver or maybe even a white.She started to study the first jutsu as she looked over the hand signs and all the details that followed.(1/2)

TyTy placded the scroll on the desk as she made the hand signs."bunshin no jutsu." A sudden puff of smoke clover TyTy.Whats going on? As the smoke cleared a perfecdt clone stood at her side."Oh yea i got it."(2/2) bunshin no jutsu mastered.

TyTy waved the clone away as she picked the scroll back up off the desk.She started to read over the next jutsu just as she did the last. Making note of the details,the effects,and the hand signs.(1/2)

TyTy felt confident that she had it down so she placed the scroll back on the desk. She smiled as she then made the hand signs."kawarimi no jutsu." TyTY was no longer standing where she had before. In that spot laid a log.TyT stodd behind the clone.(2/2) kawarimi no jutsu mastered.

TyTy laughed as she walked around the clone and picked up the scroll."Ok last jutsu is the henge no jutsu."TyTy startde reading the small lightly colored scroll for the last time.TyTy memorized all the details and hand signs.(1/2)

TyTy rolled up the scroll and placed it on the desk. She then made the hand signs required."Henge no jutsu." TyTy was engulffed in smoke. When it cleared TyTy look as if she was a small little boy with blonde hair and red eyes.(2/2) Henge no jutsu.. mastered

TyTy reverted to her normal self."Ok sir whats next,oh and here your scroll."TyTy picked up the scroll as she held it out in her open palm.  

Pink Princess Baby Bear

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:05 pm
The clone took the scroll and tossed it into the desk. "Hmmmm, I have never trained a weapon user before. I suppose learning a few of your elements would help." The clone took out a scroll about beginner lightning jutsu. "Learn those, and let's see what we can do about you becoming a genin." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:28 pm
TyTy grabbed the scroll as she opened it and started to read the first jutsu."Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)." TyTy started to look over the hand signs a bit.(1/2)

TyTy smiled as she placed the scroll down on the desk and quickly made the hand signs."Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique)." Her body lit up with a very bright glow coming from her skin.AS she focused the glow from her body started to flicker."Yes."
(2/2)Yurayura Ranpu no Jutsu (Flickering Light Technique) mastered.

TyTy stopped glowing and picked the scroll up once more."Next jutsu is Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)."TyTy smiled a bit as she memorized the hand signs."This should be easy."(1/2)

TyTy placed the scroll down on the desk as she made the hand signs."Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique)."A clone formed next to her. "Thats pretty cool."
(2/2) Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique) mastered

TyTy hit the clone as she felt a slight shock.The clone disappeared and turned into smoke.She picked up the scroll up and started to read on."ok next is Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)." TyTy started to study over the hand signs.(1/2)

TyTy placed the scroll down as she made the hand signs."Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique)." Static strings formed in TyTys hands as he spun wrapping the strings around herself."Ok this doesnt hurt."
(2/2)Seiteki Suji no Jutsu (Static Strings Technique) mastered

TyTy lifted the scroll with the strings still wrapped around herself. She could feel minor shcoks but didnt care.AS she read the scroll she saw that the static strings would help.(1/2)

TyTy placed the scroll down as she started moving constently,causing minor shocks to surge through her body.As she felt all the surges they began to hurt less and less everytime."Ok ok i thjink i got it."
(2/2) Teikou no Kuntou (Electricity Resistance Training) mastered

TyTy laughed as the strings disappeared."Ok sir i finished whats next?"  

Pink Princess Baby Bear

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:05 pm
The clone handed her a headband. "Head to the training grounds, where the real me is. There you may discuss learning weaponary skills." The clone said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:06 pm
TyTy took the head band and tied it to her leg."Thank you sir." She bowed and walked out.  

Pink Princess Baby Bear

kage5000

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:20 pm
Zolo entered the academy and saw the man who he knew was the Otokage. "Hello, my name is Zolo Bente and I would like to be a shinobi. I am a Samurai and I have raiton element and need help with my sword control and need to learn raiton justu." He said cheeful, but blankly. He wanted to get this academy stuff over wiht as he heard it was the easiest part of being a shinobi. Or should he say, pre-grown shinobi.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff