Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:37 pm
(Lol, you know theres more than just one way to seal, That was one way to seal spirits, theres also the less deadly one Chiyo uses.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:38 pm
NUR

User Image

User Image"Thats the best idea." Shoko looks Makato up and down. "You will still grow into yourself more. theres no doubt about that." Shoko has a strange intuition which could account for her equally strange personality. "How old are you by the way?"

Eris5

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:39 pm
hector rouge
(Lol, you know theres more than just one way to seal, That was one way to seal spirits, theres also the less deadly one Chiyo uses.)
( stare whatever, i'm going with a seal (not the same as naruto's) on my stomach. It gives me reasons for actions)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:40 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

"T-thirteen."She answered shyly. It was weird to be bonding with someone this much for Makoto.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:01 pm
(I love you too Crimson ^>^ So how are you girls doing on this very... boring evening.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:03 pm
hector rouge
(I love you too Crimson ^>^ So how are you girls doing on this very... boring evening.)
((I'm fine.Can't wait to open up a can of whoop-a** with my brand new demon ^_^))  

Crimson Remedy

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:20 pm
(Angel lol, but in the end Oroami is superior lol XP, just being a d**k)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:21 pm
hector rouge
(Angel lol, but in the end Oroami is superior lol XP, just being a d**k)
((angel whatever. and we shall see. I may rise!))  

Crimson Remedy

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:26 pm
(eh, Rising means nothing if you don't watch your back and always be aggressive towards your enemies so that they know not to ******** with you)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:27 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio eventually found Makoto at the training grounds. He ran to her waving the green frog plushie in the air. "Makoto! Did you drop this?"

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:33 pm
"Cute.." Shoko bends down. "You need to get a little older, ask my friend Kasumi if you can ever find her. She has some sort of time altering thing. I'm not quite sure about it, but somehow in the span of like 1 year she aged 5." Shoko just shakes it is cute to see such a young girl trying to find love.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:34 pm
Good night my angel time to close your eyes And save these questions for another dayUser Image

Makoto's eyes got big and wide as she saw her prized plushy waving in the air."That's mine!"She shouted."Give it back!" She pulled out Ocho."Now!!"Adding force to the last word. Her eyes were fierce.

The water's dark and deep Inside this ancient heart You'll always be a part of me

Crimson Remedy

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:35 pm
(Everyone forgets about me crying lol >.> <.<)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 pm
hector rouge
(Everyone forgets about me crying lol >.> <.<)

((In this guild, rape...is like eating breakfast. No one really cares about it, everyone does it, and it comes in different flavors))  

Crimson Remedy

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:37 pm
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

((Eeh, you've seen one raped chick you've seen them all. lol))

Yukio urched to a stop a few meters away from Makoto. "I-I didn't steal it."

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games