Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:07 pm
In the dojo portion of the manor, Ryugan would find something sitting on a desk that he probably hadn't expected to see. It was a saline vial filled with blood. On the front was a name tag, one that would probably surprise Ryugan. It read "Koukotsu Kaguya". The reason it was there was obvious--Ryugan's little brother had done a bit of planning ahead before he foolhardily charged to battle the Leaf; he'd taken his own blood and jarred it in the event that Ryugan would ever need it. Now, if Ryugan so wished, he had more than ample DNA to bring his brother back. All he would need was a body.

(I can provide a body as well if you need one. I think it'd be frickin' awesome to roleplay as Koukotsu again. biggrin

And here's a link of the page where I posted leaving the vial before. I DO plan ahead, unlike some people may think. XD And I know that I won't have the Rokubi anymore.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17661169&page=16
To those of you who didn't know me back then, The_Epic_Muffin is my old account.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:17 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
It's Xemnas lol.
But Ansem is way cooler.

((Xehanort = God Tier))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:25 pm
User Image慈悲 ている 消えた から 非常に
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn: Tsuki-Yomi_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

«» Ɍ ץ υ ɡ ɑ η Қ α ɠ υ ӌ αXXX

XXXX
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

" Ok..Regula..seeing as you are no longer Raikage..I wish for you to aid me in my quest to purify this world..Kami..you could play a roll in this also..but..You two are entirely too weak..An increase in discipline is needed..However Kami..your tone just used..Highly unappreciated..do it again and I'll murder you.." Ryugan turned to face Kamizuki with a twisted smirk, his eyes calm as he let the ninja know he was serious..but he would enjoy doing what he said. Though Ryugan knew very well what was about to take place in a few days or even hours thanks to him bugging the right people and letting their lives play out unhindered. Ryugan could see who was loyal and who was not. " Regula..I'll be teaching you a jutsu only I know at the time..Being Head of our bloodline has it's perks..No?..but as for now..Kamizuki..be weary of the girl..Regula's actions ..may just given you away..Mist might be on the move..so I suggest you get a strategy together before we move into the open " Ryugan then formed a single hand sign and began to exit, presuming the two ninja would follow.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:31 pm
Regula Kaguya xxxxKumogakurexxxxEx-kagexxxxKumogakure's Angel From Hell

xxxx"Anyone who dare opposes me shall find themselves…

Impaled with the very bones which rest within me."xxxx

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

+

Regula listened carefully to his older brother. He merely nodded, seeing how he just threatened Kamizuki and followed after Ryugan. This would prove to be the right opportunity to prove to Ryugan that he was strong after all.

+

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:34 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE SMARTER YOU ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY TRICK...

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxKamizuki Kagexx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxRaikagexx▎▎xxAburamexx▎▎xxBlood Red Eyesxx▎▎

Kamizuki bowed quickly to the man as a sign of apology. He was not trying to be killed at the current time. He let a short sigh escape his mouth as he followed the two. Purifying the world sounded like a fun but tough conquest.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

- The Swift Assassin Of Cloud -

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:45 am
(And he takes no heed of Koukotsu's blood. Another Kaguya that had potential. XD)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:25 am
"Akatsuki's Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Chuunin // Akatsuki //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

As Kaisen stepped into the area, he drew the Blade of the Blue Flame Dragon from its sheath, and stabbed it into the ground right in front of Ryugan's home along with the sheath. There was also a note attached. Kaisen, after doing the deed, would promptly leave.

Kaisen's Note
Ryugan....I find myself so hateful of this world that I myself can no longer live in it. Use this sword to defend yourself and your allies, for in in are the flames of my angel and myself....we will protect you with everything we can muster. The sword, then, can withstand any and all fire subjected to it, so go nuts.

~Kaisen

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:00 pm
"The Gambler of Fate"
"Watch out; You might die"

User Image
User Image

// Kaisen Uchiha Tosa // Chuunin // Wandering Ninja //Sharingan //Saikoro Tosa //
// Niha Host //

User Image

Kaisen stepped into the area to find that his blade was still where it was before, waiting for Ryugan to pick it up. However, ti was no longer Ryugan's to have; the Chuunin retook the blade and placed it in its familiar position across his waist on the back. Now, he had everything he needed to go speak with Kamizuki. So, without further delay, he proceeded straight to the Cloud Village. Soon, he would do something that no one would ever have expected him to do. The mere thought of it might have blown some ninja away. It seemed as if Ryugan was also out of the area; the shield on his home appeared to be weakened.

User Image

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 pm
((Kaisen died didnt he? x.x ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:52 am
User Image慈悲 ている 消えた から 非常に
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ Wandāringu wa kami___________ Raijingumūn: Tsuki-Yomi_________ Yami no tamashī____________

User Image

«» Ɍ ץ υ ɡ ɑ η Қ α ɠ υ ӌ αXXX

XXXX

The lifeless monastery's atmosphere was bleak and morbid, the smallest of sounds echoed as the roaring thunder of the outside occasionally broke the eerie silence. Not a light could be found inside the manor, and from a glance, it would seem as if the place was indeed uninhabited. The cobwebs on the doors would reveal that they hadn't felt the soft caress of the human skin in quite sometime. Far into the mansion however, lay a locked room, the door seemingly made of pure Kaguya bone and it's handle carved out of pure ivory. Though in sync with the rest of the monastery, there was indeed a being taking rest inside this room. Behind the eccentric white door, was a large room, with Japanese Kanji written over every inch of every wall. Oddly enough, the Kanji was split up, as they were four sides to the room, and in it's vast mass there was legions of Kanji written all over. The first side, left of the entrance to the room was blanketed with Keisei-moji Kanji. The ninja elements along with characteristics of a powerful ninja were drawn in the unique text. The elements Fire and Lightning could be easily distinguished at a glance, as the entire wall was made of black Kanji and only those two were purple. The second wall, left to the first wall, was written in Kaii-moji Kanji, consisting of sayings one might have heard from and old wisemen. The third wall, left of the second, was drawn in Shōkei-moji Kanji. Once could tell at first glance that whoever had drawn the many symbols was obviously talented at it. This wall consisted of Ideals of the being who this room belonged to, it's view of the world. The Final wall, where the entrance stood, was written in Tenchū-moji Kanji, and this was simply sayings that he or she believed to be highly meaningful, custom ones as well as old ones.
One stood out among the rest, as it was highlighted in purple. It read " ..The world...is corrupt..This world we dwell inside impotently is tainted..with treachery and the weak..I shall be the one..to separate the two..and eradicate them all..". Other than the walls, the rooms decor was ordinary, there was a small cabinet near the 3rd wall, a desk near it also, a bed toward the corner of the first and second wall, and a window just above the bed. In the bed lay a man motionless, his long silver hair sprawled across his face as it seemed he was in a state of deep slumber. His lay under white silk sheets, only his shoulders and up could be seen. Suddenly the man's eyes slowly opened, his orchid gaze directed upon the ceiling the instant his eyelids lifted. The man's torso rose, his blank stare now locked on the door a few feet from the bed, with a quick flick of his left wrist, the covers were thrown off the man, he now motioned out of the bed. His feet touched the marble floor softly, light taps could be heard as he then made his way toward the desk, a cloak with a moon insignia lay atop. Without any hesitation, the man entered his clothing then armed himself with his weaponry and scrolls. "...Time has passed.." the man's voice was soft, yet stern, his gaze of indifference would make one uneasy if it were to be pointing in their direction. He then motioned his head upwards, once again his eyes met the ceiling, and in a blur of purple fire, the man was gone.

User Image  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:18 pm
((LOOK HIS VIDEO, DIZZLE! IT REMINDS ME OF YOU!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBIWdPl4m0s
))  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:54 pm
(( Lol I love that Commercial ))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 1:02 pm
((You've been putting suckers in fear, since 2009.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:27 pm
IxxxWillxxxShatterxxxMyxxxEnemies.....
~より~-----~より~-----~より~-----~より~-----~より~-----~より~-----~より~-----~より~

Zenchi Hyuuga Raiken ll Amegakure ll Genin ll Taijutsu Class ll Byakugan ll Raiken

User Image
As the bone cage erupted from the ground, it opened to allow Zenchi out before sinking back into the ground. The boy found himself standing in front of a large manor, the likes of which had an intense purple shield of flame completely encircling it. With his Byakugan alone, he could tell that the aura was beyond sinister...it was nothing he'd be able to pierce at his current strength. Instead of doing that, he merely waited for Ryugan to arrive. It was quite obvious that--if this man had the power to so easily capture him, finding and killing him would be even easier. For the time being, it was just safer overall to comply with his demands. If Ryugan wanted him dead, he most certainly would've already killed him. Perhaps...there was another, more hidden motive here? Zenchi would hopefully find out this 'motive' later.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:03 pm
(GTFOver here, Dizzle. I'm not gonna wait for eons. XD)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff