Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:30 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian smiled as he allowed her to leave the room first then walked alongside him. She did not know why, but she felt very comfortable with him even though he was supposedly her enemy. Could it be that her father was wrong about them? They couldn't be all bad. Ralf sure didn't seem evil. She glanced up at him as her mind pondered this. No, she was sure of it. He would never do anything to hurt her or her sisters. She quickly turned away as they reached the Entrance Hall and came to the two double doors. With a grunt, Lillian pushed them and they opened revealing the night air.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:40 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin looked at Alaina. She's really interested in him. But I can't say that he's me! Especially not here! "Well, hopefully we can listen to him in the future." I know I'm probably heading for trouble, but I can't figure out anything else! Moving on from the subject, Justin asked, "So, do you see anything you like around here?"

...Am I really the monster they say?

dreamingweirdo75

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:41 pm
ShadowStream-chan
It's easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It's so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone

Cheryl~

User Image

His palm feel so cold... She thought as she got to the garden with Vincent, stopped dragging him to the place and looked up at him again. " This is beautiful isn't it?" She looked around with a soft smile on her face. She wiped her mouth for some reason thinking of something that needed to wait... she reads too much novels. " How long did it take to grow the garden?"

Just washing it aside
All of the helplessness inside
Pretending I don't feel misplaced
It's so much simpler than change

Vincent

Vincent looked down at her and responded, "A long while..." It was true. His mother said it took years for that garden to be so lushious and full. The flowers and greenry filled the planters and gazebos. Vines climbed along walls, showing off their green stalks. Colour flowed everywhere. Vincent thought he must have looked bland in this canvas of colour. His black and white clothing, with his black hair and grey eyes, all matching his pallid, almost marble, skin. Even Cheryl seemed full of colour. Her coy and quiet manner gave an almost lavender hued air about her. She looked as if she belonged her seemed just as.... Vincent dropped the thought there. Mother would disapprove. They were here as food. But they could have been more. Companions, friends.... But could they be more... Vincent yet again shook off the thought. Why bring up the matter if it wouldn't be approved. Not that... He thought of Cheryl as nothing... He did feel something... Though he wasn't sure...of what it was...

((I felt creative....))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:51 pm
»° Raffaello
Mayan
Claymoore °«

"Never too old to have fun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raffaello was thinking, his brothers were wrong about these girls. Not all
of them seemed to be so nervous and would run away in sight of a
vampire, and they definitely were not food. Well, to Ralf they weren't.
Ralf followed her outside and left the door cracked open a little. "The
garden isn't very far from here. It's just past those bushes that seem like
a fence.. to the left"
He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:11 pm
RathLeigh
Rath stepped back inside as Nightwing and Dark had vanished from his sight, closing the door he looked at the pictures on the table and wondered if his other brothers would get along with him quite as well, "probably not" he sighed knowing some of them had their mothers temper, he picked up the papers, "we are finnished Malinda, Mother would probably like some chocolate cake, she might want blood to" he said as he walked out and down the halls where he saw her again, the third Daughter, Rath just stood warily unsure what to do, the younger one Jessibelle was it, had been nice, but the last time he had seen this one they didn't exzactly get along well...
((Sorry everyone, i might not be able to get on for the next few days, we are going camping for the holiday...))
Didn't common sense tell you...
User Image

After many hours spent wandering, Lenah decided to sit down. There's nobody here...she thought sadly. then she mentally pinched herself. That's because you were being such a b***h, lighten up a little girl! her conscious was speaking the truth. Maybe I have been a little too bitchy, but that's because I don't like being sold off for blood. She sighed. I wish mother was here... she drew up her knees and put her head on them. It was a comforting position for her and it helped her cope with being alone in the dark. Something she hated with a passion. "Damn it! Why isn't anybody here!?" she screamed. Now she was turning into a miniature Hotaru with her potty mouth.

That jacket was soo yesterday...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:16 pm
(Wait, isn't Lenah older then Hotaru?)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:31 pm
Peten n Spawn
(Wait, isn't Lenah older then Hotaru?)
Didn't common sense tell you...
User Image

(Yeah razz but The younger siblings can influence the older ones ^^ and vice versa)
That jacket was soo yesterday...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:41 pm
User Image

Lillian Rose Danir

Lillian looked in the direction he had pointed. She could see that he was right about the bushes. It did look like a fence almost. She followed him. She wondered what his views were on her and her sisters staying here. She decided to ask him. It couldn't hurt anything...could it? "I hope you don't mind me asking, but...what are your views on us staying here?" she asked trying to make it seem like an innocent question.

Luna Kosane

7,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:43 pm
((I just wanted people to know that I won't be able to actually post until after Christmas. I'm currently visiting my dad and he doesn't have internet access and I only have this computer here for maybe five minutes. Just carry on and I'll try to catch up as best as I can when I come back!))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:46 pm
(We got plans that incclude you!)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:42 pm
((Can someone give me a recap please? I have enough time to give one post but I can't make it pretty because I am pressed for time.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:51 pm
(All that I know is that Justin and Lillan are in town, Lenah was searching for someone to torture, and I am looking for you, with my hand still cut up.
And I know what the thing that include you means. I shall pm it to you.)  

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:07 pm
Dynamite comes in small packages......

Hotaru looked around hopelessly. This was ridiculous! Why do architects ALWAYS make mazes (Or castles) complex mazes. And she had NO sense of direction. Hell, Hotaru got lost in her own home where she and her sisters used to live and she grew up there! With a groan she slumped against a wall, leaning her head back. In front of her were three different halls she could take but they all looked exactly the same!

"Oh to hell with it!"

She took the middle one and eventually ended up in garden of sorts. As soon as she met the night air, Hotaru let out a sigh, happy that she was no longer caged, letting the moon wash over her frame. She took a random path to walk along the flowers, which looked like they had burst into bloom they were so big. Ahhhhh, so peaceful.

Woof!

The red-head froze, feeling the color drain from her face. No, that wasn't a dog. Of course it wasn't a dog! There would never be a dog in this fancy mansion!

Woof!

When Hotaru turned around a small little shaggy puppy was running clumsily towards her, it's big round eyes gazing at her. Hotaru squealed and quickly scrambled up a tree clinging to a branch like a cat.

"I HATE DOGS! GO AWAY YOU MUTT!!!!!" She screeched.

But it still explodes....

Don't make me explode on YOU!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:33 pm
It's easier to run
Replacing this pain with something numb
It's so much easier to go
Than face all this pain here all alone

Cheryl~

User Image

She let go of his hand and squated down to the river and washed her face because she had a face of a crybaby and wanted to be more mature is all she wanted to be.. even more mature like her sisters.. and maybe Vincent. " Do you like the garden though? It's really pretty." She looked up at him...

When she looked up at him though, he felt so... dark. Not dark like villainous but dark like... loneliness. She planned to change that soon. He's like some of the guys in black & white screens but you don't know their real color yet... she had a small grin on.

Just washing it aside
All of the helplessness inside
Pretending I don't feel misplaced
It's so much simpler than change

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:53 pm
Vincent

"Of course it is beautiful." He said and sat beside her. His pale body contrasted with the green lushness of the grass. "It just seems that the colour doesn't welcome me..." He confessed. He meant what he said. Unlike her who seemed like she belonged here. Like she should live here. Not him. His mother never really liked him all that well anyway... At least that is what it felt like... Mother always paid more attention to his other brothers.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games